Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Got the Gift of One Liners

If someone told you dreams never end they lied

by rejected_smurf_god 0 reviews

Why?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-07-27 - 1960 words

0Unrated
"It sure is raining hard out there." Mikey whispered from the window. The guys had a show to play tonight and I'm sure fans were most likely waiting outside of the venue as we speak in this awful weather.

"I guess the sky just feels emo today." Haley said from the chair she was sitting in.

"Maybe." I looked up at her from my AP magazine for just a moment before going back to the article I was reading.

Bob sat in his bunk with the curtains open. A wearing look showed in his face and I wasn't surprised. After all these shows, interviews, and fans to deal with I would be tired too, but even being tired I knew they loved it. It's a feeling I know too well. Sure, the orchestral fans may not be as insane as theirs are, but still, it gets tiring.

Emma sat engaged into the newest Harry Potter book that all of us had gotten a copy of.* Her eyes moved back and forth across the page as she read quietly getting lost in its world of magic and adventure.

No matter how old ya get ya just can't stop loving the wizard with the lightening bolt scar on his forehead.

My eyes peeked from the left side of the magazine to see what Nadia was up to.

She was busy scribbling down words, her black hair lying gracefully in her eyes. She had no make up on at the moment, but her natural beauty still glowed through just as it always had. Ray was laid out on his stomach with his face buried into a white pillow. His arms hung over the side of the bed slightly dangling. The curly afro that sat atop his head reminded me slightly of one of those small dogs. A poodle. A small dark brown poodle.

I smiled amusingly at the thought.

"Doughnuts!!" Two familiar voices announced from outside the door after two loud knocks.

"Doughnuts!!!" Ray squealed lifting his head up immediately clambering off the bed to get to the door. Bob was doing the same except he reached the door first and was now holding back Ray's head allowing Gerard and Frank inside.

"Bitch let go of my face!!" Ray cried.

"Okay." And in one swift motion Ray went from standing to falling flat on his face.

"Bob I hate you." Ray muttered into the carpet.

"Well, if that's over," Gerard began stepping over Ray with the Dunkin Doughnuts box in hand, "let's have some doughnuts."

*

"Break a leg." I whispered before giving Frank a good luck kiss. He smiled at the touch of my hands on his face.

"I love you." He replied giving me one more kiss before following along with the guys off to the stage. The four of us had decided to stay and watch from back stage. I was feeling just a tad unwell with an upset stomach, but nothing too bad. So I didn't really feeling like jumping around with everyone else in the crowd.

"Doesn't this just bring back memories of all of us going to our first concert together?" Emma sighed throwing her arms over our shoulders pulling us together. A dreamy look was in her blue eyes.

"Yeah it does." I could hear the sound of the crowd scream as they began with The End. Nadia folded her arms letting out a quiet cough signaling Emma to let go.

"Thank you Emma." She said. Emma stuck her tongue out at her before going up to the opening leading onstage. All five of them looked so happy out there. Gerard singing with his angelic voice, Bob beating the shit out of his drums, Ray playing the hell out of that guitar, and Frankie bouncing around like the little ball of energy he is.

Every ounce of energy was being poured out into their performance and the crowd loved it.

"They never fail to amaze me." Haley said aloud to no one in particular. I smiled. No, they never did.

"Hey! Look at the slut in the first row!" Nadia exclaimed pointing to the center of the row. We all searched through the many screaming girls and found one in particular who was pulling a black lacey bra out of her very low cut shirt that barely contained her double D's. With a mighty toss it landed at Gerard's feet along with a matching thong.

The fans never failed to amaze me either.

"You can't have a great concert without panties and bras on stage." I said. We all giggled.

"So true." Emma agreed.

"Now there's some chick even crying her eyes out." Haley laughed. I raised my eyebrows giving Emma a sly look. A light red traveled from her ears to her cheeks knowing exactly what I was thinking.

She hadn't cried, but I remember the first time she and I had gone to a Fall Out Boy concert she had almost cried. I just screamed my brains out with Kendra, but unless she hadn't told me I would have never known. I kinda think it would've been a better idea she hadn't so she wouldn't have had to suffer the many jokes both Kendra and I had made.

"Sarah if you tell anyone I will kick your ass." Emma warned in a low tone of voice still laughing lightly.

"I never said anything."

"But you will."

"What are you guys talking about?" Haley asked looking generally confused.

"Nothing at all." I said simply throwing Emma a smirk. She flipped me the bird.

Nadia placed her hand on Haley's shoulder getting her attention.

"Probably just discussing their drug sales." Nadia joked making Haley laugh.

"Yeah, that's what we're talking about." Emma said unsurely. All of us knew she was lying, but luckily for her Nadia and Haley didn't ask any more questions.

By now they were playing "Famous Last Words." All of danced around like idiots singing along with Gerard to the music.

I am not afraid to keep on livin
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay I'll be forgivin
Nothin you can say can stop me goin home


Frank flipped his hair out of his face throwing me a smile which I returned blowing him a kiss.

A slight twinge of pain passed through my chest as the pain from my stomach moved slowly up to my chest. Suddenly everything was moving in slow motion. My head tilted back slightly and my mouth opened as I took in a sharp intake of breath.

Haley, Emma, and Nadia all stopped singing looking behind them. Their eyes all grew to the side of saucers watching as I gasped for air. My left hand reached up to my chest as I tried to take deep breaths which just would not happen. As many shaky breaths as I tried to take in it the air just would not do me any good.

"SARAH!" Haley screamed bracing my shoulders as my knees buckled forward.

Why was this happening? I was supposed to be well.

Famous Last Words finished at just the moment Haley screamed my name. The crowd didn't hear her voice at all and continued to scream and cheer.

My feet fell out beneath as I began to violently cough while still trying to desperately regain oxygen.

I looked up at Frank for a mere moment as I slowly felt myself slipping away.

*

I had a cheesy smile plastered on my face the whole time we played. The rush from the show was amazing as it always has been. My hair was plastered to my face and sweat coated my body.

I turned to the side of the stage expecting to see Sarah still smiling at me with that beautiful smile, but what I saw made my smile disappear.

Sarah lay on the floor wheezing and coughing, Haley cradling her in her arms. Her brown eyes looked upward for only a moment at me before they looked off elsewhere. Nadia was quickly dialing 911 and Emma had her hand over her mouth. Soon the guy's gazes followed mine and the crowd was silent wondering why we had stopped. Only the people in the front could get a glimpse of what was going on. For everyone else the only sounds heard were Sarah's wheezes and coughs and the girl's cries of worry.

My guitar slipped from my hands landing hard onto the stage as my legs bounded to her. Both my heart and mind were races wildly.

Please just don't let her die.

Haley looked up seeing me. Tears sparkled in the corners of her eyes.

"Frank." Sarah gasped reaching out for my hand. I squeezed it tightly falling to my knees, tears streaming down my face. Haley handed her over to me. Her breathing calmed just a tad, but she was still coughing horribly.

Sarah's head turned to the side as she coughed once more, but when her head turned back a thin trail of blood went from her mouth down her chin.

"Oh my god..." With my left thumb I wiped away a small bit of the blood feeling sickened at the crimson liquid.

"Frank," She croaked. Her voice was small and weak, "hold me I'm co...cold." I did as she asked bringing her body closer to me clinging tightly to her as my tears fell.

Everyone was gathered in a circle around the two of us. All of them crying knowing what was about to happen.

"Frank, I'm sorry." She whispered as tears began to fall from her eyes.

"Shh shh, you're gonna be fine." I assured kissing her forehead. Her breathing and quieted down to quick pants of air.

"I love you." Sarah smiled weakly reaching with her hand to caress my cheek.

"Please don't leave me Sarah." I squeaked pulling her closer.

"You've got to go on Frank."

"I can't go on without you." I replied shaking my head.

"You've got so much to give, so much to...live for."

"Sarah." I gave her one last kiss trying to bear a smile for her. She lifted her head closer to me and whispered her final words into my ear.

"I'll always be with you."

Her breathing stopped so fast and her body fell limp in my arms. Sarah's once sparkling brown eyes were now vacant and dead. The life that once sparkled in them was now gone.

She was dead.

Sarah was dead.

My eyes screwed shut as I let out a shaking sob.

No more would I be able to hear her laugh. No longer would I be able to see her smile and feel her love for me. It was forever gone.

"Sarah!" My sobs echoed throughout the large arena that had fallen silent. No one dared to speak or move. Even the ones who didn't even know what was going on remained. All of us could feel the loneliness of death.

My angel died today...

Why?



Goodbye my lover...goodbye my friend


********************


Ya'll may have not cried while reading that but tears are like streaming down my fucking face right now. ;_; It was really hard writing since I haven't really written death scenes very much, but I have to thank Moulin Rouge for giving me the idea. I was watching the part where Satine dies while writing this and oh my god it made me feel that much worse and cry that much more. I guess I did a good job if I cried while writing it. I hope you guys think so. Thank you so so so so much for reading that and I would be even happier if you were to review it!! Pretty please with sugar on top...




REVIEW AND RATE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story