Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > When They Were Young

When They First Met

by FunkyMonkey 8 reviews

This is a story about Delilah and Julius, when they first met; when they were 5 years old.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 586 words

1Original
Hey Everyone! This is my first story, even though I have been here for a while. When R&R please go easy thanks. Enjoy the story.
**********************

It was a peaceful day at the acadamey. All of the agents that were about 18 or older were practicing their special skills for their next secret mission. As soon as one of the owners of the academy. Al came in with a new student. His name, Julilus. Everyone looked around. They were all thinking the same thing. What was a 5 year old boy doing here? After a brief moment Al spoke.

"Like,can i have your attention" Al began."I would like all of you to meet our new student here, Julilus"

A lot of the female agaents {girls} were all crowding around him. They were all making the same comments. Like saying how cute he was, and pinching his cheeks. Plus making little baby noises.

Julilus on the other hand, were afraid of them and ran to hide behind Al.

"Woah, come on little man, they wont hurt you" Al said.

Slowly. Julilus, peeked out his head to see them again. Then completely came to stand right beside them.

"Okay,nothing to see here go back to your training" Al ordered.

As soon as they were going to carry on with their training, the other owner of the academy came, Scarlett. She also had a very young,also 5 years old girl with her. Her name was delilah.

"Can i have a moment of your time please" Scarlett asked.

All of the students came to face her.

"This is aso, another of our new students, her name is Delilah, she is 5 years old like Julilus" she explained.

As soon as Scarlett said the little boys name, Delilah came forward and introduced herself.

"Hi, i`m Delilah" she said with the biggest smile on her face.

Julilus didnt reply or say anything in that matter. He just stood there like a pile of logs, staring at her. At this time all of the other agents went off to their training finally. A moment of silence, Delilah realized that Julilus didnt reply. Soon her big smile turned into a big frown.

"Come on children i`ll show you to your room" Scarlett said, taking both of their hands.

They walked across the green grass, over two bridges and finally they came to a small dorm room.

"Sorry, children, we have only one room available, you`ll have to share it. Scarlett said softly.

"Your luggages will come in a day or two, in the mean time make yourselves at home" Scarlett said and left the room.

As soon as Scarlett left, Delilah tried to talk to Julilus again.

"Why didnt you say hi to me?" Delilah questioned as a cute little angel.

"Becuase, i dont like you" Julilus replied quickly.

Those words hurt Delilah. She never had nobody hate her before. As Delilah tried to speak again julilus just went on the ground to play with his toy trucks.

Delilah stood there in silence for about 10 minutes. Then after that she tried to talk to Julilus again. Without asking Julilus`s permission, Delilah took one of his toy trucks and started to play with it.

"Hey! Thats mine! Go get your own!" Julilus screamed snatching it away from her.

Delilah`s eyes were starting to water. Then she started to cry. And cry.

Julilus just said one word to her.

"Crybaby" Julilus said with a smirk and continued playing with his cars.
Sign up to rate and review this story