Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Between your smiles & Regrets

You're the only place that feels like home.

by burnbaby_xburn 2 reviews

Do you love me?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2007-07-23 - 460 words

0Unrated
first & foremost, id like to thank everyone who has been reviewing. you're the only reason this is exsisting because if it wasn't for you my sad, sorry excuse for writing wouldn't be continued today. i owe you everything.
I dropped my purse down on the island in the middle of the kitchen. My head and feet were both throbbing from a long day at work. I was up at 6 this morning and it was now around 11 o'clock. I closed my eyes and leaned against the island, taking in the days events and making my starting attempts to relax. The dishes from dinner were sitting in the sink, there wasn't a lot, just enough for one person and the kitchen was pretty spotless.

I turned off the kitchen light and found my way to the living room. I sighed and flopped down on the plush leather couch. It felt so good to finally be off of my feet and not have the worry and the stress of someone else's wedding to plan, let alone my ex boyfriends wedding to plan. I groaned as I went for the remote, the television light illuminated the living room and I flipped to the movie channels. My summer of love was on, one of my favourite indie movies but I could hardly hold my eyes open as the beginning started. I pulled the pillow up closer to me and under my head as I curled into the couch for a goodnights sleep until the next stressful day comes, and it was coming far to soon for my liking.

I heard steps coming down the stairs and towards the bedroom, but I was far too busy to greet anyone at the moment. I smiled with my eyes closed when I felt a hand push the hair out of my eyes and turn the television off. I sighed and gripped onto my knight in shining armors neck when I felt him pull me up off of the couch and into his arms. He smelled so good even at midnight. He set me down on the bed and helped me undress and I pulled myself into my pajamas. I felt like a truck had run me over and I was completely exhausted. I laid down onto my side of the bed and pulled the covers over top of me and smiled as I felt myself being tucked in with a kiss on the forehead.

The side of the bed beside moved becuase of the other weight being put on the matress. I moved closer to him and cuddled into him. I yawned and set myself into the pillow more, while recieving a kiss on the lips.

"I love you babes."
"Mm." I smiled, "I love you too, Zacky."

Sign up to rate and review this story