Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge!

[9] Thanks For The Venom (Gerard)

by XkissmeXkillmeX 3 reviews

Benji is a chic who decided that her boyfriend of four days was moving too fast with the talk of kids and running away togeather. She was 18 and she had a life to live! So instead of being smart an...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-07-26 - 1065 words - Complete

0Unrated
I wandered around the neighborhood for a few hours, till I was sure everyone had left my house. My cell never seemed to stop ringing. I walked up my driveway. The only cars left were mine, Franks, Mikeys, and hers, of course she was still there, she lived there. Frank wanted to make sure I didn't kill anyone, and Mikey was going to stay in a fucking hotel, he just didn't know it yet.
I opened my front door, Frank was sitting on the sofa, holding Benji in his arms, she was crying, shaking. I had the sudden impulse to go to her but I ignored it. "Where's Mikey?" I said it without much emotion. Frank looked up at me and nodded towards the upstairs. I headed to the guest room, intent on throwing my brother on his ass. I didn't bother knocking, I just opened the door. He was sitting on the floor, leaning up against the bed. He had his knees pulled up to his chest, head in his hands. He didn't bother looking up. I looked around the room, all his shit was already packed. I don't know what made me do it, but I sat on the floor across from him, leaning against the closet door.
He still didn't look up. "I'm so sorry." He said, it was obvious that he had started crying.
He finally looked up, at the ceiling, not at me. "I know I fucked up. You're not forgiving me. I don't deserve it anyway." He whispered.
"Tell me why you did it. What happened?" I looked straight at him. He eventually looked at me.
"I was drunk." He said quickly, I had already figured. "It was before she moved in here. I went over, It was late. She let me in... she let me sleep on the couch... but I..." He looked scared, but he wasn't afraid of me. It seemed like he was sick and afraid of himself.
"What did you do?" I asked, there was something more to this.
"I was drunk...I didn't know...yeah I did...I had to right... people just don't accidentally..." He trailed off again.
I stood up. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" I screamed.
"...She didn't want to... I forced her to." The whole room seemed to spin. I picked him up by the collar, slamming him against a wall.
"Don't you ever come near, me or my wife...and you better hope on your life that kids mine." I said through clenched teeth. "Leave. NOW!" I was still yelling. Frank was in the door way. I dropped my brother, who picked up his bag and pretty much ran out the door. I turned on Frank. "You knew didn't you." I whispered, tears falling for he millionth time that night.
"Yeah... She made me swear not to tell you. I was going to, just not tonight." He said, with no emotion.
"You think I over reacted." I stated again.
"He's your brother." He said again, no emotion.
"Not anymore." I mumbled. I walked past Frank and headed downstairs, Mikey was already gone. There she was, lying on the sofa, under a blanket, shaking. I stood above her and se scooted closer into the sofa so I could lay down next to her and I did.
"I'm sorry" She whispered.
"It's not your fault...what he did to you.." I couldn't finished the sentence.
"Please don't be mad at me." Tears started pouring from her eyes again.
"I'm not. I swear, I love you." I kissed her softly. She handed me my ring, which she had been wearing, she must have picked it up after I threw it. I put it back on and she moved closer to me.

~Seven Months Later~

I still hadn't talked to my brother. Not even to tell him that he had a daughter and I had a niece on the way. He would never know, and if I could help it, neither would she. Benj was due any day now, but I was in a fucking studio recording my part of a Mikey-less album, she was out with Frank. She was supposed to stay at home but naturally she refused.
My phone went off, it was Frank. I dropped everything and picked up the phone. I didn't have time to say anything. "We got to the hospital 20 minutes ago...dude get your ass down here." With that he hung up and I did exactly what he told me to.
A hell of a long time later I sat in a chair next to her bed holding my niece. "She's cute." I said softly. "....She...." I started but I didn't finish.
"Looks like your brother." Benj said softly, finishing my thought.
"Yeah." I whispered. "To bad he'll never know her." I added as an after thought. I was being cruel. I didn't really care.
Later, when the nurses took Lily back to the nursery, I sat with Frank and Benj. Everyone else had gone home. "You should call him." She whispered. Frank and I both knew who she was referring to but we made no move towards a phone.
"No. As far as I'm concerned my niece is better off not knowing her father." I said, watching my temper.
"Shut the fuck up with that shit. No matter what DNA says she's you're daughter." I was surprised by Benjis outburst. "You need to call him. He was drunk, you used to get pretty bad before you quit and last time I talked to him he quit to. He said he was sorry, he didn't know what he was doing. It was a mistake."
"You forgive him? You've been talking to him? I told you not to.."
"I never do what I'm told. And yes I forgive him. I didn't tell him the baby was his, or that it was a girl or any of that... I just heard him out once. He really is sorry Ger. What if you were is his place?" She ended in a whisper.
"Fine. I still don't want Lily around him." I mumbled. I looked up to Frank. "Call him."
"No" Frank said simply. "You're going to call him. This has to end."
"I forgot my phone." Blatant lie but it didn't matter, Frank tossed me his. I found my brothers number and waited for him to pick up.
Sign up to rate and review this story