Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Get out of my face buddy!

The day..That never should have happened....

by PrincessKaytee21 3 reviews

When two best friends join the team,Things aren't so great...read on .

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-11 - Updated: 2006-11-12 - 620 words

-1TrainWreck
"I bet everone is gonna like me more" I murmered slouching in my ever-so-uncomfortable seat on the train."WHAT!? Lies...all lies and you know it kaytee"Jaymee snapped."geez...loueez.....calm down!"
I sassed. The train came to a stop that flung us to the wall.(litterally) "its all your fault" I yelled."oh...yeah of course I really knew that the train was going to stop and we were going to fly through a wall and into china"Jaymee sarcasticized.We got off the train and fox-trotted to the taxi with our ten billion bags.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OBLIVIOUSNESS~~~~~~~~~~~
We got out of the taxi the danced up the ten bazillion gillian thousand and two steps to our new school,NEW OLYMPIA!!!
violin plays violently in the back round
"Jaymee turn down the volume on your freaking ipod!!!" I laughed.Not funny.We opened the doors to our new school in unisen (at the same time) and gasped...at the empty hall way."Wheres that hera lady's study what ever place?"I asked in the girly dumbness way that I speak.
"well if my calculations are correct..."jaymee joked."its around that corner, then that one, then the next ,down those stairs ,and then in that huge room, and into a secret portal...yeah..." She said pointing to a strange looking map.For three hours we walked until..."Welcome to your new school"It was that random hera lady.
"oh Hi I'm Jaymee and this is my best friend kaytee and...yeah we are here!"Jaymee said,Proceeding to shake hera's hand,and they shook."wazzup"I murmered,not bothering to shake that old lady's hand."what a snob" She thought...She was half right...
I slumped onto her fancy couch and turned on my ipod and started to rock out...and then jaymee joined in.
Not noticing,or hearing,7 teens aged between,say,16 and 18 stepped in as we went to heavy metal rock out drunkies mode (its pretty freaking wack)
They stared and stared then jaymee stopped and then I stopped about 3 years later to see why she stopped.I dropped my ipod and it broke into tiny pieces."oops...um...yeah..."I murmered so softly.After I totally realized what I did,"AH!God damnit!Thats the 2nd this week!"I exclaimed.I collapsed on the ground and picked up the pieces in disgust.Then,some random boy with brown hair and a sorta...you know...SQUARE head...Came to help."Get away from me you child molester!!!" I yelled.He got up and was about to back away when "Ya wanna fight?!?" I yelled.
"n-no I dont wanna fight"He said...backing away. "bring it on Biatch!!!" And I pounced on him and we fought for a while.Kicking,punching,the works...Until.."whoa,you guys!Break it up!Break it up!" A rather muscular kid exclaimed along with some purple haired mullet kid.The pulled us apart."you wanna be next?!"I Shouted,struggling to get loose and waving my fist at him.
"whoa,kaytee Way to make a first impression" Jaymee kinda-sorta laughed.I scowled at her,Then picked up a vase and shot it at her,so that it would smash her face in.But unfortunatly...it didnt.She caught it and "oh,you are on,SO ON!!!"Then she chucked it at me."ahhhh!"I shreiked,then we broke into a ginormouse fist fight,bleeding and all.
And if you payed attention this is what you'd hear:
"bitch!" "WHAT!" "you skank!" "hore!"
Stuff like that...


~~~~~~~~~~~$$$*******$$$~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read and review or i'll break into a fist fight with myself!!!
Pleaze
And tell me if you like it or you hate it...you probobly hate it cries
Sign up to rate and review this story