Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Get out of my face buddy!

What about saving the world?!

by PrincessKaytee21 0 reviews

This is a follow up to the first chapter...The really really awful one.. Hopefully this one is better as the teens become accainted, Learn about their destany and fall in love.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-07-27 - 293 words

0Unrated
"CHILDREN!" Hera shouted, As we all emerged from the pile of people we have become during the fight, "Behave!" She called.Once she had all of our complete and un-divided attention, She began to explain to me and jamie what our destiny here was. Me, Being loud and out there a always, I screamed, "So lady, Your'e telling me, We have to save the world from, Monsters?!"
Hera kept a straight and sincere face and voice tone throughout some of my dumbest questions. "Yes, Katie, That is what your'e fate is here." She told me. I burst out laughing along with Jamie. "Well excuse me! I practically was kidnapped and brought to thsi school and im being told I have to save the world?HA!" I snooted rudely. I felt some stares come from all sides of the room and from people I didn't even know were in the room in the first place. "Im sorry." I appologized fakely. Hera continued her explanation and before we knew it, She was done..And I didn't know anything about what she said!
Oh my. Such an ordeal. Oh well, I thought, I can just ask one of my titan friends, The tohught of that made me laugh and accidently spit juice in Atlantas hair. Such a fantastic first impression, No? So after our little 'Juice party'
We were shown around to the dorms and all it's magic and wonders. I gazed in...complete digust at the room I was told I would have to decoreate myself. Being compared to Atlantas room was nothing. I just had to prove my Decor skills first and then rub it in her face.
~~~~~~~**~
Thankx for reading!
Please review and gimme the cold hard truth! You know it's in you.
Sign up to rate and review this story