Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

When In Doubt, Talk To The Hippie

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

Pete gets some advice from the Hurley burley

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-27 - Updated: 2007-07-28 - 526 words - Complete

0Unrated
3 weeks past by all too slowly for Pete. Kate was still stuck in his mind and there was no getting her out. Having dreams about her didn't help either. It was something that couldn't be stopped. She was all he thought about, all of the time. He wondered if she thought about him as much as he thought about her. He couldn't find it possible that she would. She probabley moved on the bigger and better things. Maybe she even forgot about him.
It was Wednesday evening when he decided to do something about it. He picked up the phone and dialed her number. After four rings, there was no answer; just a machine.

"Hey, you've reached Kates house. I'm not here right now, but if you want to leave me a message, i'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks."

Pete paused. "Hey Kate it's...It's Pete. I was just calling to-to askyou i-if you wanted to talk or..or something. Call me back if you want. If you don't thats fine, i just thought you might..Might wanna hang out.uh...bye" He quickly hung up the phone.

"What did i just do?" He asked himself.

He paced back and forth, thinking about what he had just done. He wasn't entirely sure it was the best decision. Finally, he decided to ask the opinion of someone else.

"Andy!" He yelled from the livingroom.

After a few moments Andy came running down the stairs. "What happend? What's going on? Is everything ok?"

"Calm down!" Pete yelled.

"Everythings fine...I think."

"Ok. What's up?" Andy sat down next to Pete on the couch.

"I did something....." Pete looked down at his hands.

"Oh no. Joe didn't convince you to start smoking Pot did he?"

Pete laughed. "No Andy. Joe has nothing to do with it."

"Oh ok. It can't be to bad then."

"So...What did you do?"

Pete paused a moment.

"I called Kate..."

Andy stared for a moment. "Why? Pete, you know it's only gonna get worse if you see her."

"I know. But, i can't stop thinking about her, and i didn't know what else to do."

Andy sighed. "What did you say to her?"

"I didn't. She didn't answer so i left a message."

"Ok. What did you say in the message?"

"I just said i wanted to talk or maybe hang out or something. I told her to call me back if she wanted to."

"Look, Pete. I know this whole thing has been hard for you, but what if she does something again? Something worse that could hurt you? Then what?"

Pete looked up. "I know Andy, but, I never said i was gonna get back together with her. I just want to see her again. That's all."

"Ok, it's your decision. Whatever you chose, i support you one hundred percent." Andy smiled.

Pete smiled back. "Thanks Andy. You always were my favorite."

Tisk tisk you little jerks. I have noticed many of you have not been reviewing. I am now sad, but HEY! this is your time to make up. Review your little black, empty hearts out.
Sign up to rate and review this story