Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Crush Crush Crush

So I Like This Fan...

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

so basically,

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-29 - Updated: 2007-07-29 - 3182 words

0Exciting
========================================================
Chapter Two: So I Like This Fan...

Brendon's POV-

"God, I hope she calls me..." I said, to myself, as I walked on the bus.
I never usually make a fool out of myself in front of girls, especially fans, but there was something about her...

The moment I saw her, singing at the barricade, my heart sent a message, it told me to stop at nothing trying to at least see her again. She was gorgeous, and every time I heard her speak, she made my stomach fill with vicious, evil, biting, kicking, scratching, killer butterflies.

I never used to believe in love at first sight but...well, now I just don't know.

When I was packing up my stuff, I happened to come across a cell phone, right where she was standing, and I picked it up, and kind of well, went through it. Hey, I'm curious!

When I found pictures of her, I knew who it belonged to, and so I punched my number in, called my phone with hers, just so that I'd have her number on the caller I.D, then I went to go look for her, but found the cell phone key chain machine, and decided to put an ugly fish on it, so that she'd remember me. Then, one of her little friends called, and I told her I was the one who found it. She told me what Amanda looked like (not that I needed it) and I assured her I'd get it back to her.

Ah, how my heart leapt when I saw her at the meet and greets, but-she seemed to really like Ryan. It really upset me, but hey, I'm the one who has her number.

Do I sound like a creep? I hope she doesn't think I'm too big of a creep, or think I'm trying too hard...or-I hope she doesn't really like Ryan, more then me. Because, she gave off that vibe, and Ryan won't appreciate her like I will, I mean-he has a girlfriend, he loves her...and, he just sees her as a fan.

He wouldn't care if he ever saw her again, and that's where the fine line is drawn.
She should defiantly like me more then Ryan, because I actually care if I ever see her again...

Man, I think I'm obsessing over her...a little. She's driving me mad.

Why hasn't she called yet?
Didn't she check her contacts like I told her to?
Doesn't she care that she has my number? I don't even care if she prank calls me with her friends, I just wanna hear her voice, honestly.

"Bren, why are you pacing, kid?" I heard. I looked up, and saw that Ryan had just walked on the bus.

"Oh, uh, stress, actually." I said, and continued to pace, checking my cell phone obsessively.

"Brendon, what the hell? What are you stressed about?" he asked me.

"Well..." I said, sitting on the couch. I was restless, a girl has never driven me this mad before, especially one I knew nothing short of nothing about.

"You know that girl, the one with the cell phone, that I found?" I asked him.

"Amanda? Yeah, she's like, the only one who had the guts to ask for a close up picture." he said, smiling.

Shit, he actually remembers her.

"Yeah, her. Well...I don't know, but thinking about her makes me crazy, I think I really like her, like, a lot. I gave her my number, and I really want her to call me...I really like her, Ry." I told him.

"You can't just really like her, right off the bat, you know absolutely nothing about her." Ryan said, sitting next to me.

"I know! And that's whats making me so fucking stressed!" I told him, sitting on the couch, and putting my head in my hands.

"It's purely lots and lots of attraction. Your testosterone is pumping out of your mind. Your probably just horny, go jerk it." he told me.
Stupid Ryan, always there with his stupid morals.

"You think?" I asked him.

"I know, and if you think she's someone you could see yourself liking a lot in the future, wait for her to call, if it was meant to be, she'll call." he said.

I nodded, feeling a bit more calm now.

"Thanks..." I said, breathing in, then out, and laying on the couch, or more so sprawling, covering my face with my hands.

"Spencer, you dirty whore!" I heard, as I felt Jon run onto the bus.

"Spencer, don't spray that in here!" Ryan said, like the mother of the group.

"It's just a water gun, Ry, and plus, Jon's already really wet." I heard Spencer say.

"Bull shit, he's damp." Ryan said. He was always so serious, he needs to loosen up, I think.

Soon, I heard a cell phone ring. I sprung up, and looked around, but saw that it was Ryan's, and fell back on the couch pillow, hard, and sighed.

"What's eating you up, Bren?" Jon asked, as him and Spencer sat in front of the TV.

"That girl, the one that I'm never going to fucking see again, because we're fucking leaving, fucking tomorrow." I said, stressing the use of swear words.

"Jeez, who?" Spencer asked.

"Fucking Amanda, and she's never going to fucking call an asshole loser like me, anyway." I said, kicking the side of the bus wall, at the end of the couch.

"The cell phone one?" Jon asked.

"Yeah." I scoffed.

"Christ, calm yourself, give her some time, it's late, and shit..." Spencer said.

"Yeah fuck you." I said, picking up the pillow under my head, and banging it onto my face, covering myself.

"Jesus, someone's PMSing." Ryan said as he got off his phone.

"Patrick Martin Stumping?" Spencer said, causing both Ryan and Jon to laugh.

"Oh, and by the way, Jon you have an ugly laugh." I said, just to be a jackass, because of the mood I was in.

"No he doesn't. It's okay Jon, your laugh is fine." Spencer said, getting defensive.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you just go to bed, Mr. Moody? No one wants you out here if your going to be doing nothing but giving off negative vibes, and turning everyone's moods rotten like yours, jeez it's just a girl, she'll probably end up calling you, and then your going to look like a jerk when she does." Ryan said.

I looked at him, and shook my head.

"I'm sorry guys, I'm just in a shitty mood, I'm going to bed, g'night." I said, walking sluggishly off into my room, plopping onto my bed, and opening my phone. Maybe I should just text her...
========================================================
Amanda's POV-
"Katie!" I yelled, as soon as she picked up.
"Huh? How was the concert?" she asked.

"Okay, I have a lot that your probably not going to believe, to tell you..." I started.

"Oh dude, go for it, I can't wait."

"Okay...so basically, I lost my cell phone while in the front row, and Brendon was all in my face while they were performing, then Brendon found my cell phone and during the meet and greets, he gave it back to me, and he got me this ugly fish thing, and then I took a picture with the sign for you, THEN I saw Ryan and he was such a lover, and he was adorable, he had on a white blazer and a puffy hat, and tight black slacks with uh, off white pin strips, actually, but anyway, Brendon was looking at me funny, and he told me to check my contacts, and I just did so, and he gave me his number! And I don't know what to do!" I said, all in but one breath.

Katie didn't talk for a little bit.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm not going to repeat it." I told her.

"Oh my-" she said.

"Yeah...I don't know.." I said.

"CALL HIM!" she suddenly screamed.

"Whoa, what?" I asked.

"Call him you idiot! Then we'll be tight with panic! It highers my chances with Brendon!" she told me.

"Katie...I don't think your getting the hint...I think Brendon likes me...like, a lot." I said.

"I know! But that's because he hasn't met me yet, just give off vibes that you don't like him. Hanging out with him will get you closer to Ryan, and soon, we'll have these awesome lives, this is AWESOME!" She exclaimed.

"Uh, I'm not going to use Brendon, Katie." I told her.

"You don't have to. You don't like him like that, do you?" she asked.

"No." I said.

"Then hang out with him as a friend, and while your hanging out with him, you can get closer to Ryan, soon you'll be friends with them all, and if Brendon ever tries to make moves, reject him!" she said.

"Okay...I see." I said.

"And when we move to Vegas..." Katie reminded me of our dreams.

"OH YES!" I exclaimed.

"It's perfect, then you can pull me in, and we'll all be friends, give or take." she said.

"Okay, I like this. I can be friends with Brendon..." I said.

"And then, Ryan," she said, egging me on.

"Yes! You're a genius." I told her.

"I know, I know." she told herself.

"So, should I call him?" I asked. "Sure, what time is it?" she asked me.

"Uh, eleven." I said, glancing at the clock, as I entered the highway.

"Okay, call him when you get home." she said.

"Alright, well I'm almost home, so I'll call you when I'm done talking to him." I said.

"All right!" she said.

"Okay, well, I'll talk to you later then, I guess." I said.

"Alright, bye!" she said, excitedly.

I clicked my phone shut, and looked at Leeann.

"Are your parents picking you up?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Okay." I said, and kept driving.

"Hey Amanda?" Leeann asked.

"Mhm?" I said.

"Thanks for bringing me, I always thought you thought I was this big teenie, but I really look up to you, your so cool. I had an awesome time, I hope someday I can worm through crowds as good as you can at concerts sometime." she said.

"Aw! Thank you! I'm glad I have such a cool cousin to do all this stuff with." I told her. She might be a teenie, but she's one hell of an okay teenie.

Soon, we arrived home, where Leeann's parents where waiting, so they soon left, and my mother came up to me with a smirk.

"How was the concert?" she asked.

I gulped.

"Mom..." I said.

She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Brendon Urie likes me." I told her.

"What?" she asked, with a chuckle.

"I lost my phone, and he found it, put his number in, and gave it back, and he was giving me all these hints..." I told her. My mother was awesome, I can tell her anything.

"Uh, he's like 20, and your like, seventeen..." she said, seeming little concerned.

"Hey, I'm almost eighteen, and anyway, I don't like him like that, so I'm just going to try to maintain a friendly relationship with the man." I told her.

"Oh, and try to get to the long, lanky one?" she said. That's usually how she refers to Ryan.

I rolled my eyes.

"No, but-it would be convenient if I accidentally became friends with him while hanging out with my buddy Brendon." I said.

My mom just shook her head.

"Good thinking." she said, turning into the kitchen to finish cleaning, or something. You know, mom shit.

I ran up to my room, and flipped my cell phone open. "One new text!" flashed onto the screen.

"Hm..." I said to myself, opening it up.

"Hey, you should really check your contacts, and call me." it said.

My stomach did flip flops. It was Brendon. Yes, Brendon Urie.

The creep had my number, I laughed at the thought, and fished into my contacts, clicking on Brendon's number, and calling it, putting the phone to my ear. I was very optimistic, and spontaneous.

"Amanda!" I heard a familiar voice say over the phone. I can't believe that's-the Brendon Urie.

"Hey Brendon." I said, casually.

"Hi." he said, seeming very pleased with himself.

"So, what's Brendon Urie up to these days?" I asked him.

"Oh, I'm just laying in my bed. As much as I'm about to sound like a big creep right now, I was actually waiting for your call." he said.

"Wow, that makes me feel pretty damn special." I said.

"Well, you are." he replied.

"And how would you know? We haven't really had the chance to talk, for real." I said.

"Well, we're talking now. I'll let you know. In the mean time, you just give off the special person vibe." he told me.

He was actually making me smile.

"Well, special is cool, I guess." I said.

"It's really cool, actually." he said.

I giggled.

"So, your from Boston?" he asked me.

"Mhm." I said.

"That's fancy. I myself am from the opposite side of the country, kind of a bummer." he said.

"Yeah, kind of. But your pretty lucky, Vegas is my favorite place in the world, me and my family used to travel there every year, and I plan on moving there come consenting age and after high school, which ends really soon." I said.

"Oh really? That's amazing. How old are you now?" he asked.

"Don't worry, I'm seventeen, eighteen in two months." I told him.

"Your really young for your age, aren't you?" he asked.

"Well, that made no sense, don't you mean, "Your really young for being a senior?"" I said.

He chuckled.

"Yeah, that." he said.

"Yeah, pretty much, but whatever." I said.

"Alright, as long as your not like, twelve." he said.

I laughed.

"Yeah. Any good apartments available around were you live?" I asked him.

"Uh, I can look. So, your really coming here?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's been me and my best friend Katie's dream since we were like, ten, and besides, we have like, this whole savings account for an apartment we can share." I said.

"Wow, that's really, really good. It makes me smile. Now we'll be able to have parties, and visit with each other!" he said.

"Yes!" I said, sarcastically.

"Was that sarcasm I detect?" he asked.

"Yes, but it was fake. In reality, it'd be pretty cool having Brendon Urie as a friend, don't you agree?" I asked.

"Yeah, definitely." he said.

"So, how are the rest of the boys?" I asked him, hoping for some Ryan updates. I'd be cool to find out what Ryan was doing right now.

"Uh, Ryan yelled at me for being moody, but other then that, I believe Spencer and Jon are watching TV, and Ryan is probably reading a book somewhere, or writing on something about stuff, or watching TV with the others. That's how it usually is." he said.

I still couldn't believe I was talking to Brendon Urie on the phone.

"Ah, I see." I said.

"Yeah, it's pretty rowdy around here." he said.

"Did I by any chance wake you up? I'm sorry if I did." I said, remembering he said he had been in his bed.

"Oh, no, not at all. It's really like nine to me, because I'm from the east coast, you know, central time." he said.

"Oh, yeah. Okay, good." I said.

"Haha, it's okay either way, I'm just siked you called." he said.

"Wow, thanks." I said.

"No, thank you." he said to me.

"Hey Brendon, who are you talking to?" I heard a slightly sarcastic, slightly familiar voice in the background say.

"One sec." Brendon said.

"Uh, my friend Amanda." I heard him say.

Then they're were muffled voices and sounds, and some screeching, and some "give it back, Ryan!" 's and then, a different voice.

"Hello?" it said. I smiled, and got overly exited when I recognized it.

"Hi Ryan." I said.

"Hi Amanda, I'm sitting on Brendon as we speak. How are you, dear one?" he asked.

"Uh, good. You?" I asked.

"Wonderful, especially with this glamorous chair I found." he said, chuckling after.

"Yeah, I can only imagine the pleasures of sitting on Brendon Urie." I said.

"Oh, they are but the most amazing feelings ever." he said.

I laughed.

"I bet." I said.

"So, what are you up to, pumpkin?" he asked. I was really, greatly enjoying this.

"Uh, not much, I just got home from seeing a concert, these bogus guys, Panic! At The Disco I believe, anyway, they really sucked, all but they're guitariest, his hat was nice and puffy, which lightly amused me, and tickled my senses, other then that, it was a sight for soar eyes, if I do say so myself." I said, trying to be serious, and cracking a smile, afterward.

"Oh, sorry to hear that, well, I could put a good word in with said "guitariest" you speak of, and maybe get you one of these hats, for your troubles." he said.

"Oh that would be lovely." I said, chuckling a little afterward.

"Well my darling, I have no other choice, B Urie has sunken my battle ship, best wishes." I heard him say, before handing the phone off to Brendon.

"Hi Bden." I said, as I heard him breath into the phone.

"That fat ass, sorry bout that." he said.

"Haha, it's fine, he's quite charming." I told him.

"Psht, don't let that troublemaker fool you, he's quite disgusting, actually." he said.

I chuckled.

"Oh?" I said.

"Yeah, really." he said.

"Ah, that's no good." I said.

"No good at all, Ryan Ross is nothing but a useless fool." He said, laughing afterward.

"I'll rest assured that you'll take care of him, won't you Brendon dear?" I said.

"Oh yeah, I'll take of him real good, ya hear?" he said. I chuckled after, at his weird, random accent he was now using.

"Shit fuck, my phones dying by the minute, may I call you tomorrow darling?" I said, checking my battery.

"But of course, it's been a pleasure talking to you, honestly." he said.

"Bye Brendon Boyd, sleep well." I said.

"And goodbye to you, Amanda..." he said, looking for a middle name.

"Elizabeth, disgusting, I know, but whatever," I said.

"Goodnight to you, Amanda Elizabeth, beautiful name, by the by." he said.

I rolled my eyes, he was so cheesy, I loved it.

"Goodnight Brendon." I said, shutting my phone.

"Wow." I sighed, as I plugged my phone into it's charger, and laid on my pillow, thinking about how much Brendon seems to like me, and about how amazing it was to talk to Ryan Ross on the phone.

I hope your all liking it so far, more and more and more drama to come, just you wait, it hasn't even started yet.

by the by, reviews would pleasure me beyond anything else.
============================================================
Sign up to rate and review this story