Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreams Last A Lifetime

Manchester, England here we come

by music_doesnt_lie 1 review

=]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-29 - Updated: 2007-07-30 - 703 words

0Unrated
Kerrang! Studios...

My Chemical Romance just finished their interview and head to the room where Midnight Shadows was now taken their photos.
My Chem members sat down chatted and watched as their friend from Midnight Shadows got their first real photoshoot.

Bri, Kev, & BonBon went to sit down for a minute while Matty got his photos taken.

"Hey Bonnie"said Gerard as he saw her taking a sip of her water.
"Hi Gerard, Hey guys, done already?"asked Bonnie taking another sip from her water.
"yeah, went we came back to London next week they want us to do a show called 101 Damnations."said Gerard moving alittle bit so Bonnie could sit
"Kool"said Bonnie accepting the offer of the sit.
Bri got up and went to do his photos and Matty sat down.
"So how'd the interview go?"asked Gerard
"It's went good same old questions"said Bonnie shrugging her shoulders
Gerard laughed a bit "Oh.. those questions"
"Yeah, it was fun." laughed Bonnie
She looked and saw Gerard's hand and saw the ring

Bonnie's P.O.V.
hmm...? that ring I wondered what that was for I knew he had a girlfriend. how couldn't he?But did that mean he was engaged, promise ring? I did hear rumors that it was his grandmother's. I have the chance to ask him but it sounds weird it's his life & not mine right to but in.Who knows...

Bri was finshed and Kev went up to take his photos
"So Bonnie..?"he was asking but then Bonnie cut him off
"Sorry but why do you call me Bonnie? You can call me by my nickname, Gerard I don't mind"said Bonnie
"I don't know why do you call me Gerard? You can call me Gee."said Gerard backfiring
"I'll start calling you Gee when you start calling me BonBon"she said
"Fine"said Gerard
"Fine"said Bonnie

"BonBon your turn"said Kev taking a sit.
Bonnie threw a proud yet stibborn smile at Gerard & went up to take her photos.
Gerard watched her they had her pose holding a 50's retro microphone acting as though they caught her singing and she stopped. They took one of her holding a guitar and one of her sitting her arms crossed but on the table looking at the camera from the side. Gerard studdied her she was quiet interesting.

"yo Gerard?!?"called out Bob throwing a pillow from the couch at him
"what was that for?"said Gerard grabbing the pillow and throwing it back at Bob
"you kinda spaced out, man" said Ray.
"Sorry guys"apoligizing Gerard to his bandmates
Ray and Bob looked at each other they knew something was up.

Bonnie finished and they got thier things to head back to the tour bus tomorrow they would awake to be in Manchester.
They got back to the warehouse but this time the buses were outside the warehouses, ready to go.

"Kennie?"said Bonnie looking at the man coming towards them.
"BonBon! Great to see you"said Kenneth
MCR knew who he was, Gerard mentioned him.
Kenneth greeted both bands and got down to business.

"Alright, well guys I want you to meet your tour manager & drivers..."he started to explain
Then 3 men came up behide him
the first one was tall and he looked in about his late 20's " This is sean your tour manager"
The second was a normal sized guy he was kinda fat though "This is your driver Midnight Shadows, Rob"
The thrid man was normal sized guy again he seemed in his mid 30's "& this is your driver My Chem, Travis"
"Well with that you guys can get started I suggest you guys leave so you can rest and get to the arena in Manchester early"said Kenneth "I'll see you later I got to get back home and start on some stuff for you guys call me if anything"with that Kenneth got into a cab and left.

"umm...hi Rob nice to meet you, and you too Sean"Bonnie said breaking the silence and putting out her hand for them to shake. They got to know each other & they boarded the buses.

They were off to Manchester, England.
Sign up to rate and review this story