Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Way Home Is Through You

Chapter 15-Sleep

by MCR-Andi 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-08-12 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 683 words

0Unrated
I climbed off the bus, and went to the front desk to get a key from the guy who was currently working. He gave me a weird look, but he was obligated to give me the guy as I got a hundred percent on his quiz he decided to give me (who the room was assigned under, room number, etc.). I took the card key from the guy's hand and made my way to the 19th floor.

When I reached Frank's door, I slid the key down the electronic device and when the red light turned green, I opened the door and made my way quietly to Frankie†s bed and climbed in. He must have felt me get in because he groaned.

‽What the hell?” He asked groggily.

‽Sorry Frankie.” I said quietly.

‽Andrea? What are you doing here? How†d you get a key?” He sounded almost wide awake now.

I told him how I got the key, and how freaked out I was.

‽And I trusted you the most, so here I am!” I finished in a whisper.

‽Oh, that†s good. I†m glad. Now go to sleep, Andi,” He said tiredly, and within minutes, we were both sound asleep.

I woke up when I felt the bed move and I heard voices. 'Guess the guys are up!' I thought to myself and was about to get up, but I heard my name.

‽What†s going on between you and Andrea?” That was Gerard. His voice was unmistakable.

‽Nothing. She got scared, so she got a key and came in here.” Frank responded nonchalantly.

”Then why were y†all so close?”

‽Because, Gerard. I†m a cuddler. You know this. And I†m assuming she is, too.” Frank sounded annoyed. ‽Why does it bother you so much?” Frank asked, annoyance tinged his voice ever so slightly.

‽It doesn†t!” Gerard answered quickly.

I got the sudden urge to pee. â€~I wish they†d hurry up and quit talking about me!†I screamed in my mind. 'All right, I can†t wait.' I thought after a minute, and I faked a â€~just-waking-up†movement and shot out of the bed to the bathroom. My foot started to sting a little, but I was in too much of a hurry to notice. Thank God it didn†t hurt as bad.

When I came out, I saw Frank and Gerard packing.

‽It must suck for you guys to be up this early,” I groaned as fell onto Frankie†s bed.

‽It does.” Gerard said.

‽Mmph. I camph bleef yuh guyf hafuh be up thith urly, itth too dark to be upf” I spoke into the pillow.

‽What?” Frank laughed.

I turned my head slowly and slammed my head back on the pillow ‽I can†t believe you guys have to be up this early, it†s still dark,” I yawned.

‽You better get used to it. At least until Sunday,” Frank said as he continued packing. But I wasn†t looking at Frank. I was looking at Gerard who was, in turn, looking at me with an indecipherable stare.

About ten minutes later, we were headed out to the tour bus and leaving. I went to the back of the bus and took the cover I had used while trying to sleep earlier. I was going to go back to sleep; and apparently, everyone had the same idea. I put the cover over my head and started to drift. Then I heard Gerard talk.

‽I†m going to be back here, so you can sleep in my bunk if you want.” He offered.

‽How are you still UP?” I groaned as I rolled over to face him.

‽I†m still a little tired, I guess. But there are things I need to take care of.” He said while taking out his lap top.

‽Well I†m too tired to move,” I stated matter-o'-factly.

‽I†m not going to be loud. Just go back to sleep,” He yawned.

I decided to be obedient, since that's what I was going to do anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story