Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Way Home Is Through You

Ch. 16-Kiss Me

by MCR-Andi 11 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-09-25 - Updated: 2007-09-25 - 749 words

0Unrated
When I woke up sometime later, Gerard had fallen asleep in front of his lap top. I looked at his screen and saw my MySpace page. I frowned. ‘What the hell?’ However I was too tired to worry about it.

I laid back down and forced myself to sleep. When I woke up a few hours later, the bus had stopped. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

“Morning sleepy-head.” I heard. I looked up to see Gerard smiling.

“Hey, why’d we stop?” I asked.

“We decided to get a hotel to sleep for a bit more.” He answered while taking a sip of his beverage from Starbucks.

“Well why are you still here?” I asked.

“I opted to stay behind so you wouldn’t think we abandoned you.”

“Oh. Well you can go now,” I said, but it came out harsh.

Gerard frowned. “Trying to get rid of me?” He almost sounded…hurt.
“N-no.” I stuttered. “I mean, I’m sure you’re tired, I was just merely stating you can go in and sleep.”

Gerard took a seat next to me. A little too close.

“I think I’ll stay out here a bit. If you don’t mind that is.” He said looking at me.

“No I don-” But I was cut off when Gerard’s lips crashed into mine.

I gasped out of shock, and Gerard took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue in. I kissed him, all the while having millions of thoughts running through my head.

‘I can’t believe he just did that. What about his girlfriend? Oh, who gives a fuck about his girlfriend, this feels too amazing. ’.

I tossed all negative thoughts out of my head I kissed him with just as much intensity as he was giving. He roughly shoved his hand through my hair, and I grabbed onto the back of his neck like my life depended on it. He pulled back after a few seconds. I whimpered in protest; he giggled.

We were both panting, trying to catch our breath. He swallowed, then spoke.

“I’ve been wanting to do that.” He said. His hand was still tucked in my hair.

I was too scared to speak, but ended up doing it anyway.

“What about…erm…your girlfriend?” I spoke quietly. I hated to ruin the ‘moment’ but I couldn’t help it.

I felt his sigh against my cheek.

“I don’t know. I love her. I really do. But then I met you. And I don’t even know a whole lot about you! I just met you, what? Thursday? But-”

“Gerard,” I said cautiously pulling away from him. I saw his disappointed look, but he must’ve read what I was thinking.

“No! I’m not confessing my love for you!” He said. I breathed a sigh of relief and he laughed.

“I’m just saying,” He continued “That I think I might like you…er..or something.”

“What? What do you mean?” I was confused.

“Well…” He gave a nervous sigh. “I know I have a girlfriend. And I love her. Or, I think. But I met you. And you’re so pretty. And shy. So meek. But smart and funny. Very unique.”

“So? I’m sure your girlfriend is BEAUTIFUL, and brilliant,” I said. Don’t get me wrong. The thought of having such a beautiful, talented guy fall for you is mind blowing, but when it becomes reality, it gets scary. Especially when that guy is Gerard Way and he has a girlfriend.

“When a girl you don’t even know,” He said, ignoring my comment, “just waltzes in and she can make you think about her more than you should and you thought you found ‘the one’ there must be something there worth exploring.” He said.

“Yea, but it’s pointless!” I said. “She’s your girlfriend, you love her. I’m sorry Gerard. I can’t do that. I shouldn’t have kissed you back…I mean think about it. Love is way better than some simple crush.”

“It’s not simple! And I don’t regret it.” He said defiantly.
“Well you should!” I told him. I was getting louder than I should, but it got him to be quiet.
---------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but a)I have a new job and it's kicking my ass. 5 am to 3 pm. b)I don't really get comments.

THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE COMMENTED!
Sign up to rate and review this story