Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Look For The Boy with a Broken Smile

[[14.]]

by zildjian1039 3 reviews

sdgvsdgdsb

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2009-01-21 - 968 words

0Unrated
The Next Day
5-1-2006
"We haven't even been here 24 hours and there's been drama. How is this ever gonna work?" I explained to Andy.
Andy looked at me quietly for a few moments, sitting cross-legged on the couch facing me.
I figured he had nothing to say, so I continued.
"All I want to know is what was going on in Pete's head. How could he do that to me? And more importantly to his best friend! Pete means the world to Patrick and I think it really hurt him."
Andy cracked his knuckles.
"Pete..."he began."I've known Pete long enough that he does things on impulse. I don't think he had any intention of hurting anyone. To be honest, I don't think the kid thinks at all. I know it will be hard and probably confusing but you're gonna have to forgive him when he apologizes. And trust me he WILL apologize."
"It's my fault for making Patrick upset. I should have walked away from Pete before it even happened. Patrick's never gonna trust me again!" I wiped a few tears from my eyes quickly.
"That's not true at all. Patrick loves you with everything he has, I know this. You are all he talks about even when you're not around. He's not gonna give up on you that easily. Everything is gonna be fine, Allie,don't beat yourself up ok?"
I had to admit,Andy's speech relieved me quite a bit. I hugged him tight,grateful to have someone I could talk to about anything and have him listen intently.
"You're right Andy. Thank you for listening,you have no idea how much that helped."I todl him,pulling away from the hug.
Andy smiled. "I'm all about you Al.I'm here if you ever need to talk,you know that."
He jumped up from the bed.
"Let's go eat some macaroni and VEGAN CHEESE.MMMM.",he yelled and ran towards the kitchen.
I took off after him,and entered the kitchen to see Pete hanging up his coat on the rack.His eyes met my own for a moment and he quickly broke off the contact,moving towards his bedroom quickly.
I rolled my eyes and sat on a chair watching Andy getting the ingredients for his "famous dish".
He glanced up.
"Just don't pay any attention to him. He won't bother you if you ignore him.Works all the time for me."
At that moment his cell phone rang.He dropped the spoon and grabbed the phone.
"Hello?How'd it go?"
There was a pause.
"NO WAY DUDE.Are you sure it's for real?....Oh my God.OK we'll get there as soon as possible."
He shut his phone. I immediately thought there was a problem.
"Whats wrong Andy?!"
A grin crept across his face
"Nothing!Joe went to apply at a record store. He said the owner interviewed him and they ended up talking about our band. He played some songs of ours for the guy on his ipod.Turns out he knows this guy that owns a record label and he says they're looking for bands like us. He wants us to meet him right now."
He flicked off the stove, grabbed his coat and started putting on his shoes.
"That's amazing!!Where are you going?Does Patrick know?"
"We're going to the guy's studio to play a couple songs for him. He said if he liked our style and stage presence he'd sign us right then. Patrick knows.He's already with Joe. Go get Pete will ya? I have to get our shit in the van."
With that he raced into the other hotel room.
"No!I don-"
I gave up,realizing he was already gone.
I paced slowly to Pete's room. His music thumped loudly behind the closed door.I knocked loudly but there was no answer.Again I knocked,but no response.After the third time I got aggrivated,and turned the door knob. It was locked.
"Jesus!Open the damn door will you?!"
With that I gave the door a kick.
The music stopped and Pete unlocked the door and peered into the hall.
I awkwardly explained the situation and Pete looked indifferent about the good news.
"Ok.I'll meet you downstairs.",was all he had to say.
He turned to retreat back into his room when Allie's eyes glanced toward his bed. There was what appeared to be a towel, soaked in blood.
WHAT THE HELL? I thought.
I hurried off down the hall before he noticed I was looking. I decided I would investigate this later on.
When I reached the van,Andy was shoving Patrick's guitar into the overstuffed back seat .When he finally managed to squeeze it in between his drums,Pete was making his way towards the car,his arms folded. There was a tiny puppy following closely at his heels.
"For God's sake Pete.Where did that come from?You know we're not supposed to have animals here.", Andy said, observing the situation with his hands on his hips
Pete scooped the tiny English bulldog up,and replied "His name is Hemingway.And I just got him today. He was free, I had to take him."
He hopped into the back seat with the dog ,and Andy climbed into the driver's side,rolling his eyes.
I jumped into the passenger's side and shut the door just in time,because Andy backed out of the driveway at the speed of sound,sending the instruments flying in all angles.
"Be careful!",Pete exclaimed angrily."You're gonna make Hemmy fall."
The dog was cute, I had to admit. And normally I would be making of him, but being near Pete was still awkward.
Andy exhaled strongly.
"This is gonna be a long day."
Sign up to rate and review this story