Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > No One Loves A Shadow

Cahpter 5

by Deli_Senpai 0 reviews

Mira is going to spill more then the Ancestor can swallow. How will he deal with all the secrets and will he even allow Mira to walk way unharmed?

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Amy Rose,Knuckles,Miles ,Shadow,Sonic - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 1547 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5
The memory went back with Mira and she was free from the Ancestor's hold thanks to her comment.

"What's that look Mira? Outrage? You're saying that I forced you to become my wife? But that's a lie! The truth is you wanted me! You gave yourself to me freely!"

I was forced to speak up, confused as to what was happening. 'He has got to be right. Mira's not exactly helpless. With your powers you don't have to let any man have his way unless--'
Mira started to laugh extremely hard and it scared me.

Not once have I ever seen Mira laugh or show any emotion other than anger and lust. She kept laughing so much that she had to use the wall for support. Finally she said something.

"Is that your way of saying that I loved you? Heh!"

"What's so funny?"

"You. Your ego. I know you're somewhere listening Chris and let me say that you are correct in a way." I tired to talk to Mira again asking her what it was but I got no reply.

"Alright the truth plain and simple. All I desired was your seed. Celestial maidens exist to procreate."

'What?'

"We are the ultimate woman and all men desire us. Our body is the siren, which call the bait and men so foolish and impulsive always bite. I wanted you yes but only as one of many!"
"You mean to tell me?" The Ancestor became surprised could hardly finish what he said.

"Like all life I sought to preserve my species. Of course, I wanted only the best to father my progeny. It was the function of one of the rings to not only keep me alive but to select and summon the right man for me. It brought you. I endowed you with powers to enhance you and therefore our offspring. With you I'd say the ring...hmm...slipped up."

"Shut up!" The Ancestor had found out the truth and he can't control his anger. He was shaking violently and he couldn't stop.

"You had many other men before me! And you call yourself a celestial maiden? What a joke!" Once again I was confused as to what was going on and tried to ask Mira questions.

'You were in your own body then right? Only...When I was with you--'

'Yes! I only live to procreate!'

'But why now in me!'

'You have my exact genetic code. So I selected to become you with the help of Spector.'

'But your another soul within my body, to fully take over this body you'll have to--' The Ancestor interrupted me before I could finish what I was going to say.

He was outrage by Mira and her deceit towards him. a man who thought he had her heart broken by the truth.

"You're a slut, a whore!"

'How is this possible? Specter only did a test; this couldn't have been planned.' She ignored me again, responding to the Ancestor.

"If I'm a whore then you're the beast killing like a monster. You killed Shadow didn't you!!?"

'Shadow?!'

'Calm down Miya. I'm going to ask him if it was him!'

"Since I wanted some answers from him and he wouldn't talk, yes I killed him. One bullet through the head."

'No!'

"But what about it, what is he to you? Do you hope to fulfill your purpose reincarnated as Miya?" The Ancestor laughed, he thought he won but he noticed Mira smirk under her bowed head.

She looked at him still crunched over with an evil look. It told him everything but he still wanted to question it.

"Wait you, you already have?"
------
Mira broke out into laughter and looked at him. Her eyes told him that he had lost his chance, she has found someone else.

A little surprised and relived I knew who the father was; Shadow. I was happy that it was Shadow and not the Ancestor or Rath.

But then again I had to wonder, were the feelings I was shown by Shadow for me or Mira? What happened to the feelings he had for me? Did they die on the ark? Mira leaned on the wall and looked very seductive.

She smirked at the Ancestor, her eyes half way opened and the smirk added to the whole 'I got you at your own game' look. Her face shined evil and her body seductive. She finally spoke to him.

"He was a very good lover!" Her smirk turned into an evil smile. "The best I've ever had...by far! HeheheheAhhahahahahahaha!!!!"

She laughed so evilly. But she laughed too much to have noticed the Ancestor anger and lust for her that she was almost killed. The Ancestor tried to punch Mira through the stomach but Rebecca had finally woken up to block him with her own body.

He used too much of both his and Rath's power so he collapsed to the floor. Mira finally realized what just happened and slid her back down the wall while Rebecca fell from the wound. Chris came with Doctors and M to help Mira and Rebecca.

A few guards went over to the Ancestor and Chris told them to bring the Ancestor back to his room. Then Chris looked down at Mira.

"Oh God! Mira look at you...you're covered with blood."

He knelt down for eye level with Mira and he looked at her. Mira had a blank face on.

I guessed that she was trying to conceal what she was really feeling. If we were books Mira would be the hardest to read.

She'd be in a different language and have a lock. Only the people she wanted to open it would have a key and suspect that key was lost with no owner.

Anyway, Chris reached to Mira and to his surprise she didn't try to stop him. Chris reached out to her face to wipe off the blood. He went under her eye and slid his hand down to her cheek and cupped it in his hand.

Chris was trying to read what she was thinking but to no avail. He continued down to her chin and like a cat or dog being pet by its master, she laid her head on his hand. She wanted him to caress her while in that state of emotion.

Chris let her go with M and went straight to Rebecca to get her into the infirmary. He tried to talk to her to have made sure she was still alive.

"Rebecca!" He cried holding her hand. "You saved Mira's life Rebecca! Now just hold on and we'll--" Rebecca interrupted him.

"Chief! Make our hopes. Our dreams, come true." Her grip on his hand loosened.

It told him that she had moved on. Then Chris remembers something Sarah said back when he went to find her in the lab.

'Chief I'm no devil or angel, just a chimera.' It faded away. Chris began to take in to consideration of what Sarah said and maybe she was right.

He was just a chimera with powers that didn't even match up to as high as a devil or angel. Maybe, as Mira had said, that whole operation was pointless. Maybe we were all chasing a dream.
----
The memory flashed to where Mira was sent. She was sitting on the bed, legs under the cover.

M was standing to the side near the door and Chris was sitting in a chair next to the bed. Mira started to speak.

"She's gone isn't she?" she sighed knowing the answer to his silence. It took him awhile but he finally spoke.

"Mira. I just want to know. Is what you said--" She cut him off.

"Yes it's the truth. I exist only to reproduce nothing more." That was when I cut her off.

'I don't believe you! Everyone has a purpose to exist but it doesn't have to be permanent. You can change that purpose if you try-'

'Shh Miya. You have no idea what's going on. It's far beyond you so please stay out of it.'

'How can I stay out of it if we're in the same body? How can you say that to the only person who will listen to you?! You're the one who wanted a new body. You're the one who came to me. You're the one who took me from my brother and caused all his suffering with the Ancestor. You're the one and sole reason my brother and I are here!' It became quiet and I had nothing else to say to her. Mira sighed and began to talk to Chris again.

"I doubt this is even my true appearance. As far as where I'm from, I have no idea."

"We began making the projects to locate Celestial Descendants and breed then with selected chimera's, the Guardians," Mira cut him off again.

"And leave superior offspring, different approaches same goal. It's just what I did in the distant past. Breed superior stock, bring forth superior children, sounds so simple so cut and dried. But to what real end? Most of my descendants are now gone. Hardly a handful remain with my genetic code."
Sign up to rate and review this story