Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > No One Loves A Shadow

Chapter 6

by Deli_Senpai 0 reviews

Mira reveals the truth behind her reason for being in the world and after he leaves questioning himself Miya presses Mira for more. In an attempt to satisfy Miya curiosity, Mira shows her past. Wha...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Amy Rose,Knuckles,Miles ,Shadow,Sonic - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 1975 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6
"Yes. Those who are related to Miya are the last family able to trace it's linage to your code." Chris stated bluntly. Of course my family was the only one to trace back to Mira. My parents literally fought her everyday!

"And look at the family. Most of them are terrified of their heritage." Mira was getting tired with Chris' persisting for answer.

"I'm not! I might be a different family member but humanity is at a dead end Mira! They're corrupt, spent, and unable to stop themselves from destroying this planet and us! They need a new beginning, a new superior humanity able to make a better future. We as Chimeras would lead the rulers of this new human race. A better future on earth or better, among the stairs." Mira gave a sigh and a slight chuckle before she spoke again. She looked at Chris with the most tired expression.

"What a sad little fairytale. My dear child I pity you." She sighed and shook her head at Chris. "Now please, I'm very tired."

Chris left the room and stood outside the door. M quickly went to Mira's side just to tuck Mira in. Chris finally spook out loud questioning his reasons for what he did.

"Can it be....it's all been a dead end?" Chris left having pondered his thoughts. I spook to Mira to find out what really went between her and the Ancestor.

'Mira wake up! You have to explain all this. Tell me what this is really about?'

'Merely a story suited up to my legend passed down over the generations...'

'You clam to want the same thing as Chris! Offspring, descendants, is that why you didn't intrude on Shadow and I? Is that why you tried to erase my memory of us being together; of your baby? What? You didn't think I would find out? I knew, I knew that you and Shadow were together that's why there was always a pause before he said hi; to see which one of us was out. He didn't want to mix up what he was going to say if it was me or you. But I don't buy this story about you and the Ancestor, there is more to it; isn't there? Tell me, Mira! Please tell me what went on between the Ancestor and you!' Mira sighed and started to fade away from my sight in our mind. I started to scream at her. 'Hey! Don't pull a fade on me! Come back! Come back and--'

The scenery in our mind changed to a tropical beach. The ocean was so clear and blue. The sky had clouds that moved lightly in the wind. It was warm and you could hear the trees rustling in the wind. It was so calm and serene. Someone could have stayed there forever.

'Mira? Where are we?' The scenery went to the ocean and it was Mira bathing in it. She was in her vixen form so as to not draw attention. 'Is this the past?' I asked myself. `Maybe her past? And she didn't reply because she's going to show me' Then I noticed something. 'This scene...isn't this ring out of the legend? Then the ring must be here somewhere.'

Suddenly as I looked for the ring; I turned around and saw Mira about to have gotten eaten by a shark. I screamed but she couldn't hear me. Then a spear had gone through the shark, it killed it instantly.

A Fox, Chimera it seemed, grabbed Mira violently out of the water to have kept her safe. Despite the fact she was naked the fox had given Mira her clothes and one of the rings.

"I found this robe and ring over there. I thought it might be yours." He said giving Mira her stuff.

"Yes it is thank you. It's special to me." I asked Mira about the ring and she said yes it was what was taken from us. Then Mira spoke to the Ancestor "It's very important to me. It represents my very life."

"Then you'd best be careful with it. You're new around here aren't you? What's your name?" He asked. Mira had already put her clothes on so she felt a little more comfortable around the Ancestor.

"My name is Mira and I've just arrived from a land faraway. I've no place to stay could you help me?"
-----
Mira came into view. She stood next to me as she said.

'He could touch it without harm, which meant it had chosen him.'

'So he is the Ancestor. Not what I imagined. Kind of looks like Rath only he's a full fox and not hedgefox. He's a totally different person.'

'His name was Aogiro.'

'Aogiro? As in Aogiri?' Mira and Aogiro went back to his village. Weeks passed and they worshiped Mira. Many had come to ask for help and forgiveness.

They saw her as Mira said 'A daughter of the gods'. Everyone had come to see her. Then Mira sat down near a bed of flowers. They looked nice and fresh, but Mira told me.

'Aogiro was the one man who kept his hands to himself. He simply brought me flowers each day. I should have realized it was a courting custom after a month.'

"Remarkable none of these flowers have wilted. Your presence just keeps them fresh. Though their beauty cannot compare to yours Mira. I wish to protect that beauty, protect you. So you to would never wither."

'His proposal was accompanied by earrings he'd made fashioned after the ring and my robes. He had come to me, while inside his hut,'

"I want nothing more in life and would give my life to be with you."

As Aogiro said that, he inched closer to Mira. Thy looked into each others eyes. They gazed far off into the distance as if the other was far gone, but they were right there next to them. The both of them got closer to the other and they could feel the other's breath.

Mira stopped; she had felt Aogiro's hot breath on her neck. Aogiro came closer to Mira and kissed her. Then he pulled back looking at Mira. Aogiro grabbed Mira from behind her head and pulled her to him and he kissed her even more. Mira, surprised by his emotions towards her, joined Aogiro.

She responded with kisses, as Aogiro leaned his body forward, which had brought Mira to end on her back. Aogiro was on top of Mira and he brought his hand to Mira's thigh. Aogiro grabbed the end of her robe and rolled it up her leg slowly.

His hand had inched closer to Mira's center but he quickly removed it and played around to have reached higher on her body. Aogiro's hand reached to her robe ties and untied them. The robe laid limp on Mira's body, loosened enough to take off. Aogiro stopped kissing Mira and he lifted himself up just enough to gaze at Mira's naked body.

Aogiro looked at her face which he knew was already breath taking with her red eyes and flowing long dark brown hair with red streaks. Her mouth as vicious as her sharp claws, she called nails. Her teeth beautifully perfect but her fangs gave a hint that she's a Chimera. Aogiro's eyes gazed lower and stopped at her chest.

It went up and down which signified that her heart beat was fast and she was trying so hard to do anything to have slowed it down. Her breasts, to Aogiro, are just the right size. They are nice and soft, like a pillow under his hands. Mira's arms were skinny but had muscles on them.

Her abs aren't muscular like his but perfect enough for a woman. Her lips aren't too big and he knows she has a nice ass. Her legs made her seem tall but she was a few inches off from him. Then it was Aogiro's turn to undress. In the heat of the moment Aogiro's love for Mira caused him to take her by the head and continued to kiss her.

Instead of taking it slow that time, he rushed to take off his clothes. His lust for Mira's body had hastened. Aogiro loved Mira so much; he wanted her so much, too much to the fact that he would do anything for her. He would even kill for her.

His robes were off and Aogiro wasted no time to stick his excited member into Mira's center. He moved forward and Mira arched her back a little and let out a cry of pleasure. Aogiro started a constant motion.

To the two of them it was a sign of love and devotion they had for each other. Such passion surged through them even I could feel it. Aogiro kissed Mira on the neck, as she cried out in ecstasy. Aogiro continued down her body kissing every inch of Mira's body as she screamed in pleasure.

Aogiro inched closer and closer to Mira's center and prepared to finger and test how wide she was. Chills ran up Mira's spin as Aogiro inserted his finger.

The scene turned into the night sky as Mira cried out once more from pleasure. I turned as I saw Mira next to me.

'Those feelings, they were really coming from the heart weren't they?'

'No! You don't understand!' She interrupted.

'Don't tell me what I do and don't understand! Those feelings, I know those feelings. I shared them with Shadow. How can you tell me that I don't know what those feelings are when I feel them every time 'he' is near?'
'Your right, but such feelings were new to me and contrary to the practical aim of acquiring seed. I wanted him. I wanted a life with him.'

The scene showed Mira and Aogiro hold a baby girl. Mira caressed her like a real mother should hold their child. They looked so happy together.

'I've never seen two happier people! But, I don't get it! This guy, this kind gentleman, he's the Ancestor? What turned him into that monster?'

'We were on an outing and men from another tribe attacked us.' The scene went into a wooded area.

Mira and Aogiro were attacked by five men from the other tribe. Three of them inched for Mira and one of them went after Aogiro.

The three men grabbed the child and threw her to the ground. Mira tried to stop them but they restrained her before she could do anything. Aogiro went to help Mira but got hit from behind.

The tribe member hit him aside the head with a board. Aogiro fell and Mira called out to him. Mira became angry and killed the men holding her, forcing the others to run.

Mira went to Aogiro and night had fallen. They settled around a fire so as to have kept warm. Mira had chaos healed Aogiro's wounds and he tried to speak.

"I was with you…should have protected you...but you had too--"

"Hush! It's alright, you couldn't fight so many." She interrupted.

"But you could! While I was pathetic, powerless and unworthy of you." Mira tried to console Aogiro.

"No, not unworthy, just not awakened. I can change that, give you a little of my power until yours are awaken. This way you'll never be harmed again."

'You see, my powers turn my ideas into reality. Whatever I wish to do, fly, seduce, destroy, all I have to do is will it and it is so. I have always been willing to share my power with the men who gave me seed. I did not hesitate to great Aogiro this gift.'
Sign up to rate and review this story