Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kill All Your Friends

Just do it!

by tragicWithACapital_T 3 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 3057 words

0Unrated
Okay, yes. FICWAD IS FINALLY UP AND RUNNING! Everybody clap.
Readers: claps
Okay, I really, really hope people are reading this because seriously, things are finally getting interesting. I promise. Oh, and I went to Projekt Revolution 4 days ago and it was NOTHING like what I had in my story haha. It was completely different, but in a good way. So yea, sorry if you were expecting that or something because I didn’t even get the lineup right haha! I’m talking too much… here’s the story. It’s long, sorry.



Well they encourage your complete cooperation
Send ya roses when they think ya need to smile
I can’t control myself because I don’t know how
And they love me for it honestly
I’ll be here for a while

So give them blood, blood
Gallons of the stuff
Give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough
So give them blood, blood, blood
Grab a glass because there’s going to be a flood

A celebrated man amongst the gurney
They can fix me proper with a bit of luck
The doctors and the nurses they adore me so
But it’s really quite alarming
‘Cause I’m such an awful beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

I gave you blood, blood, gallons of the stuff
I gave you all that you can drink and it has never been enough
I gave you blood, blood, blood
I’m the kind of human wreckage that ya love


I groaned and searched for my phone tangled in the covers. ‘Who the hell is calling me?’ I wondered as my fumbling fingers located the vibrating phone. I flipped the cover up.

“Hello?” I asked in a tired voice.

“Hey”

“Sorry, who is this?” I asked noticing that it wasn’t anyone from my Contacts.

“Oh sorry, it’s Sean.” He said in an apologetic voice.

“No it’s fine, hey Sean”

He chuckled a little, “Hey”

“What’s up?” I asked.

“I guess I’ll kind of cut to the chase,” he began, “I’m kind of guessing Lisa told you that we’re planning on going out and that she doesn’t know where…”

“Yea” I encouraged.

“Well… I don’t know where we’re going either.” He admitted. “I was hoping you’d know a place that I could take her?” his voice was hopeful.

I shook my head even though he couldn’t see it, “Honestly, I have no idea where she’d want to go, I’m kind of half asleep here.” I yawned to prove my point, “I can try to find out for you if you want though?” I suggested.

“Could you?” he asked in a hopeful voice, “That would be great”

“Yea sure, no problem.” I assured him.

“Thanks Em, you rock… um, should I let you get back to sleep?” he asked, embarrassed once again.

“That would be great,” I said laughing a little, “I’ll call you back as soon as I know, ‘kay?” I asked.

“Yea that’s perfect. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Okay then, bye”

“Bye.”

I hung up the phone and flopped back on the bed and brought my wrist up to my face. My watch read 7:31 in the morning. I groaned again. “Fuck you Sean.” I grumbled, knowing that sleep was a lost cause. ‘Might as well fuck Lisa over while I’m at it’ I thought bitterly and brought the phone to my ear again, pressing speed dial 5.

Ringing.
Ringing.
Ringing.

“Fuck you this is Lisa, how may I help you?” she said crankily. I figured she saw the speed dial, otherwise she would never answer with a Fuck You.

“Hey I’d like a double cheeseburger, hold the lettuce no pickles… um, some fries a chocolate shake… make that a large, um… that’ll be it for now I guess” I answered with a chuckle at the end.

“I’m a vegetarian you whore. What do you really want?” she said, more awake now.

“Hm… I’m just curious about something”

I heard a heavy sigh on the other line. “What is it?” she said obviously pissed off.

“Where would you want to go on your date with Sean? Like, if you got to decide.” I asked. Luckily she hadn’t caught on since she was so damn tired.

“I don’t fucking know Emily! Why the fuck do you fucking care anyway?” she asked. I wanted to point my finger at her and say “oooh” like a little school kid would.

“Like I said, just curious,” there was a hint of a smile in my voice.

“Well… I don’t know. Sorry try again later.” She said and hung up, rudely I might add.

I scoffed at the phone and flipped it shut for the second time this morning. Fuck, what was there to do so early in the day? Nothing, that’s what. I looked around, for some reason I didn’t feel like listening to all of my CD’s like I normally would under this circumstance.

I crawled out of bed and rubbed my eyes sleepily, making my way to the bathroom. After taking care of my needs, I washed my hands and splashed a shitload of water on my face.
I slowly walked back to my room and caught a glimpse of my guitar to the left of me. Shrugging, I went over and picked it up from its stand, sliding the strap over my head. It was an Epiphone Les Paul, orange in the center and faded out to red. Everyone thought it was a pretty girly looking guitar, but as long as it worked who really gives a shit? I weaved the yellow pick out from between the strings and opened up my crappy teach-yourself-how-to-play-guitar book.

I started from the beginning, slowly playing the E-F-G exercises. My fingers were still slightly stiff from sleep, so I cracked them a bit and moved on to the second string. I was familiar with B-C-D. These were the only notes I was fully comfortable with so far. I played Ode to Joy about 4 times. It was the only one I had memorized properly. But alas, there were only so many of these simple exercises and it was time to turn the page. For some odd and annoying reason I couldn’t get the hang of G and A on the 3rd string. Try as I might, I couldn’t switch the chords very quickly. I could play the song slowly and it didn’t even sound like a song, other than Yankee Doodle, but that song only had one G and one A, so it was a bit simpler.

I sighed after practicing G and A for at least a half hour, if not more. My fingers were beginning to find the strings easier but I didn’t feel quite comfortable yet. I lifted the guitar up over my head and put it back onto its stand, lacing the pick back in between the strings. By now it was 9:46, a decent hour to settle into my hermit ways in front of the computer.
I tiptoed down the stairs and lightly walked to the kitchen to grab a protein bar. I then turned around to the computer, plugged in the Internet wire, and turned it on. I slowly munched on the bar as I waited for everything to load, watching as AIM automatically booted up and noticing that no one was on.

I popped up Internet Explorer and went to Myspace. Nothing new had happened overnight, but then again, I didn’t expect it to. I looked at a few bulletins that had been posted, but they were all meaningless chains and surveys. I sighed, there really was nothing to do anymore!

I heard the sound of a door opening and looked around, alarmed, before noticing that it was just Maria signing on to the computer.

DyCforever: heyy, good morning
FTW: hello maria
DyCforever: have you looked at the signatures yet?
FTW: not really actually
DyCforever: o.O wow, you’re weird
FTW: thanx… really appreciate that
DyCforever: oh, sorry
FTW: naw, it’s fine
FTW: so, how’s life?
DyCforever: my mom is mad at me for nothing, again. she thinks I’m being disrespectful or some shit like that :/
FTW: I meant something new
DyCforever: thanks…
FTW: sigh well, you know. life is slow lately
DyCforever: I’ll say
FTW: yea, I’m pretty pissed that school is soon
DyCforever: school isn’t that bad!
FTW: different schools, remember?
DyCforever: but still…
FTW: does emoly ring a bell? I know for a fact that it stuck. tell mack I’m still angry about that nickname by the way
DyCforever: no! jeez emily, get over it
FTW: I don’t get over things. I’m still upset about the haircut I had in FOURTH GRADE! seriously
DyCforever: whatever, just don’t complain before it even happens
FTW: grawr tear I’m sooo misunderstood ;)
DyCforever: idiot…
FTW: yep! proud of it darling
DyCforever: no pet names
FTW: oh, sorry, I forgot we haven’t gone public yet pervy eyebrow raise
DyCforever: EWW!!! STOPP YOU KNOW I HATE THAT
FTW: bullshit, you know you liiike it purr
DyCforever: I’ll block you…
FTW: you wouldn’t!
DyCforever: you wanna try me?
FTW: suuure
DyCforever: THAT’S IT!
FTW: no no I’ll stop I swear
DyCforever: you are really threatening my naivety
FTW: what naivety? you’ve never been naïve! you’re a little perverted bastard that’s good at hiding things!
DyCforever: w/ev
FTW: you’re also boring, I’m gonna go draw
DyCforever: what’re you gonna draw?
FTW: no idea, I was thinking me and you holding hands, strolling down a romantic beach…
DyCforever: you wouldn’t
FTW: actually, maybe I will now that I think about it
DyCforever: do it and you die
FTW: that threat isn’t very useful since you’re kinda warning me and now I can be on the lookout…
DyCforever: gah!!
FTW: heehee
DyCforever: ya know what? you just go draw you little freak, I’m gonna read some RBD fanfics
FTW: “ooh, I’m maria and I read about spanish soap opera people”
DyCforever: you’re really pushing your luck
FTW: well, whatever… bye
DyCforever: bye

Okay, life was boring again. I didn’t actually want to draw, hell, I sucked. There really was nothing to do now. I put an away message up, turned on the TV and got some snacks so that I wouldn’t have to get up. Ah, I really feel accomplished when I vegetate in front of the television.
TV wasn’t truly entertaining, it was just some pretty combination of colored dots that formed a picture that was visually pleasing. Therefore, I ended up falling asleep watching TV Guide.

And then there was the creepy ringtone yet again.


“Mhii” I mumbled out.

“Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. I did NOT just wake you up!” a disbelieving Amanda said to me.

“Technically… yes” I answered.

“Wow… that’s just sad. You do know it’s like, 3 o’clock right?”

“Well, now I do” I said plainly.

“I’m bored. And dude, Ray’s signature is sooo gorgeous!”

“Sure it is”

“Have you even looked at it?” she asked me.

“Not really, haven’t felt like it lately. I don’t know, I’m being weird lately.” I said before she could tell me herself how weird I was.

“I’ll say. So, have you just been like sleeping the days away or something? It feels like we haven’t talked in FOREVER”

“You know me all too well,” I told her, “seriously, there is nothing exciting to do!”

“Well, I don’t know, whatever! So how’s sleeping?” she asked, it was obvious she wasn’t going to hang up anytime soon.

“Dreams are screwed man. I’ve slept for so long and maybe had like 2 or 3 dreams, it’s retarded.”

“Ooh, do tell!”

“Well, I don’t remember them /now/,” I told her, not really wanting to say anything more.

“Try.”

I sighed and an evil smirk spread across my face, “Well, I do remember Frankie shirtless, helping me off with my clothes. Oh man was he hot! And very, very good I might add-”

“SCARRED! STOP! EEWW!! COME ON THAT’S THE WORSE THING YOU’VE EVER SAID! IT’S NOT FUNNY IF I CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE!”

“Pfft, I can’t believe my Pirate Hooker isn’t dying to hear about my steamy dream sex life,” I teased.

“Really Emily, sometimes you creep me out. Hell, I’m hugging Child Molester right now! Honestly, hugging a Child Molester is less creepy than you! And that’s saying something!”

“Manda… Child Molester is your guitar, he’s not actually going to molest you…”

“You don’t know that! So… new subject. What’ve you done today?”

“Got up, did my bathroom stuffs, played Firestarter a bit, went on the computer for a few minutes, vegetated in front of the TV and ended up falling asleep and now talking to you.” I forgot to tell her about the whole Sean phone call but decided it wasn’t important once it popped into my head.

“Sounds like fun… are you still having trouble on the third string?” she asked.

“Yep, I just can’t get the hang of it!” I admitted to her. Amanda was my guitar buddy, we were both self-teaching ourselves so we decided that we might as well suck at our musical instruments together.

“Eh, you’ll get it sooner or later.”

“Probably later at the rate I’m going,” I said bitterly.

“Give yourself some credit Emily!”

“Never!” I said laughing slightly.

“Ya know what, you’re right. Just give up right now because you’ll never amount to anything in the music industry.” She said. I knew it was a joke by the tone she used.

“Oh Manda, that hurt. That got me real deep. Seriously, I think I’m gonna cry,” I said trying to sniffle so that I was convincing.

“Like I care!” she said laughing now. I laughed with her.

“Holy hell! We have evil motherfucking laughs!” I said laughing still. “That’s just creepy!”

“Haha, yea, totally.”

“I’m hungry,” I said thinking aloud after a small silence.

“Yeah, me too. Me thinks I’ll make some Easy Mac,” she said.

“Bitch. I don’t make my own food!” I said in the best stuck up voice I could manage. “Oh my god! You know what I just realized? Easy, Mac. Haha! That’s hilarious. Like, Mac is easy haha!! Wow that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard!”

“You know what I just realized? You have a horrible sense of humor,” she told me, I could just imagine her horrified expression at my apparent stupidity.

“Pfft, whatever man. You just don’t get my killer sense of humor!”

“I’ll say it kills…” she said, barely paying attention anymore as I heard the oven go on with her Easy Mac in it.

“I think I’ll follow your lead and make some soup.”

“Sounds like yum.” She said.

“The hell it does! You should be jealous,”

“Oh, definitely. I am soo jealous of your soup.”

“Good. Now I just have to make it…” I said, walking to the kitchen to warm up some Campbell’s soup.

The Easy Mac took longer to warm up, so our food was ready by the same time and we silently ate over the phone. That’s the thing with us, we don’t hang up because we know we’ll probably just call each other back anyway. The only downside was the knot I sometimes developed in my neck, but that was tolerable for the most part.

“Mm, hey Manda? Can I trust you?” I asked a little nervously.

“Yeah, with anything.” She said, slightly worried by my tone.

“Well… I did look at the signatures. Well, at least I started to. And uh… one of them left me a message and I don’t know how I feel about it…” my words faded as they came out of my mouth.

“Hm… I’d have to know what it says in order to give you any advice.” She said matter-of-factly. I sighed.

“Well… it was from Gerard.” I said his whole name, it felt weird talking about this. “He, he gave me his phone number. Wants me to call him. I just, I don’t know. I’m kind of confused. Like, I saw it and I was like, heartbroken because it wasn’t Frank’s signature, ya know? But I mean… I don’t know…”

“I know! You’re an idiot. Call him you dipshit! Dude, the concert was like, 2 days ago. Seriously, I think he’d remember if he gave out his number and probably is waiting for a damned phone call!”

“But, I mean, it’s… Gerard. To be honest Manda, I’m kinda scared…” I said softly, hating how honest I was being.

Her voice softened. “Emily, I think you should give him a call. Really, it couldn’t hurt now could it?”

“What if it could?”

“Stop being paranoid and fucking call. Either call or give me the number so I can tell him what a shit you’re being about the situation. Really, it’s not that complicated. There’s the number, I know for a fact you have a phone since I’m talking to you, and it’s the weekend so you get free calls. Plus it’s their day off! Just. Call. Him.”

“Fine.” I said and flipped the phone shut, groaning in frustration.



5:07 PM, I hope I wouldn’t interrupt anything…



Ah! Hope you enjoyed that. If you did… TELL ME! I will NOT be updating until this chapter has at least 6 reviews. That means you are required to review, otherwise no update. In fact, I’m working on the next chapter now so I’d be ready to update sooner but I won’t be able to without some reviews. Yes, I’m becoming an annoying review whore author. Deal with it.
So yea, review.
Or else.
No chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story