Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me

Chapter 12- Cause All Of Our Moves Make Up For The Silence

by peterpandacomplex 0 reviews

The next day...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2007-09-03 - 1128 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 12- Cause All Of Our Moves Make Up For The Silence

"What the crap is going on!!” I woke up to Pete screaming and pacing on the floor. I was laying on someone but I couldn’t tell who. I looked up, I was holding on to Joe! I scrambled to get off him.

“What the-” Joe said waking up, still lying on his side “Why is it so cold all of a sudden?”

“Is it because you’re not holding my girlfriend anymore?” Pete demanded.

“Pete, I-”

“I don’t want to talk about it. Leave.”

“But I-”

“Leave!” Pete shouted.

He pushed the cover off him and left the house in shame. Pete didn’t say anything; he just walked towards the window and watched him leave, then turned to the remainder of the group.

“How long has this been going on?” He searched our faces. Patrick’s was deep in thought. Andy had this sudden realization thing going on. Mine was of sorrow and regret. I didn’t want us to end this way. I wanted to be able to tell him in my own time (after I had broken up with Joe) and he would accept, push it aside and keep on loving me.

“About a month.” Patrick said

“Patrick, I don’t want to hear any of you speak, just let Breauna talk.”

“About a month.”

“Did you even love me? Was our last two months a lie? You just used me to get back with him and didn’t have the heart to break up with me?”

“I do love you I just-”

“Did you love me?”

“Yes.”

“Do you still love me?”

“Yes.”

“Do you love Joe?”

“…No.”

“You’re not allowed to see Joe anymore, none of you are. Come on, we’re going to the hospital to find out who the father is.”

~~~~

We drove in silence and I couldn’t stand it. I know he had forgiven me but he wouldn’t say anything at all. Every time he looked at me was to give me one of those ‘I’m disappointed in you’ faces, to me that was worse than saying I hate you.

We pulled into a parking space and I got up to leave but Pete stopped me. He got out then proceeded to open the door for me. “Thanks.” He nodded his head while waking away from me to the building. I reached for his hand but he pulled away.

Inside the hospital, it smelled like dead skin on a linoleum floor. (To quote Panic! At The Disco) I think they created this smell just so this hospital would never have a sense of normality, just life or death. Pete led me to room 224, the same one me and Joe was just in.

“Oh, so I see your back! What can I do for you today?” question Dr. Ingram. I really wasn’t in the mood to see her cheery self.

“I want to see who the father is.” Pete said.

“Okay, just let me take a sample of your DNA and I’ll get back to you in a few weeks.” She took her sample and said we could go home. That they’ll send for us when they get the results.

~~~~

When we got back home, Pete went straight to our room and started throwing his stuff in a bag. He grabbed everything that was his and threw it into that one bag. “Pete, where are you going?”

“I’m going back to my parent’s house until we get the results of that test. I want you to figure out exactly what it is you want from me and call me when you do.”

“Why can’t you just stay here?”

“I can’t face you right now.” He finished packing and called Patrick to pick him up, and then he laid on the bed facing towards the ceiling. I left him there heading towards the living room. The only two things that gave my life meaning recently were not even going to be in it. I decided to text message Joe while I waited for Patrick to come.

Message sent to: Joe Trohman
Hey

Message received from: Joe Trohman
I feel terrible.

Message sent to: Joe Trohman
I feel alone.

Message received from: Joe Trohman
Did Pete move out?

Message sent to: Joe Trohman
Yes.

Message received from: Joe Trohman
Do you want company?

Message sent to: Joe Trohman
Yes.

Message received from: Pete Wentz
Stop texting him.

Message sent to: Pete Wentz
Patrick’s here.

As soon as I sent that Pete’s footsteps could be heard a mile off. I really wish I had never agreed with Joe to get back with him, I’m going to miss Pete so much.

I watched Pete as he came down the stairs with bags in hand looking like this is the hardest decision in his life to ever do. He left without even saying goodbye. I just laid down on the couch face down and cried.

“How could you?” I heard Patrick say.

“I don’t even know Patrick.”

“The boy’s liked you for 5 years and this is how you treat him? And with his best friend for God sakes!” he yelled, throwing his hands up in frustration.

“I wish he’d just yell at me.” I said in a pathetic voice. “Patrick make him show emotion! It kills me to not know what’s going on in his head.”

“You know he’s not going to. Being silent is the only way he can think things through without screwing stuff up even more.” I want him back. I want my Petey back!

“How can I get him back?” he would’ve answered had Pete not honked the horn.

“Call you later?”

“Yeah.”

Not long after Patrick and Pete left, Joe arrived. He looked guilty and like he had something to say.

“Hey Joe,” I said still wiping tears from my eyes.

“Hey…could I ask you something?” he asked as he walked over to the couch with me following in pursuit.

“Yes.”

“What do you think of our relationship?”

“It’s a mistake.”

“I was thinking the same thing…maybe we should break up.”

“Yeah” I laid on his shoulder and thought about all the ways I could get Pete back. I don’t care if Joe turns out to be the father, I still would want Pete.

“What the heck!?” We jumped to see Pete standing in the doorway. “I leave and you already got your boy toy around here?!”

“Pete we-” He cut me off when he slammed the door in my face. My heart sunk when I thought I might never get him back.
Sign up to rate and review this story