Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Whipped Cream Attack!!!

You're An Ass

by xSoMeOnEx 5 reviews

Brendon is a sweet ass.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-16 - Updated: 2007-08-16 - 444 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ryan played with his fingers while Jon and Spencer had a silent conversation about what had happened earlier. He looked around the place trying to ignore the fact that his two friends were talking about him. His mind kept remembering Brendon and for seconds he wanted to stand up and go see him, but he knew he couldn’t. It was stupid.

He stood up and looked at both of his friend with anger and walked away. Ryan couldn’t stand it anymore. He felt like a joke. When he walked out it was raining and what he saw next shocked him even more. Sitting against the driver’s door of his car was Brendon being consumed by the rain.

Ryan walked towards him and kneeled next to him, “What are you doing?”

Brendon looked at him with red eyes and smiled, “I was waiting for you.”

“What? Brendon you’re fucking wet.” He said and helped him stand up, “Lets go home and change your clothe.”

“But I thought you were mad at me.”

“I am, but I can’t let you get sick.” Ryan said and helped him get on the passenger’s sit.


As they drove to Brendon’s place, Ryan kept a close eye on the boy who was still soaking and leaning against the window. There was no tension, but he still felt like he should have left him under the rain to die. After all he had been a jerk.

“I’m sorry Ryan.” Brendon uttered not looking at him, “It’s just that…”

“I’m not expecting you to like me.” Ryan interrupted, “But I hate that you just look at me as if I was a whore or something like that.”

“I don’t think of you as a whore or anything like that, its just that…” this time he looked into Ryan’s eyes, “I don’t know.”

Ryan grunted and kept driving, “Just so you know, I’m never going to give in again.”

“Ryan I need you!” Brendon exclaimed.

“You don’t need me. You just feel lonely and find me easy.” Ryan intervened, “Well, sorry but you’re wrong.”

Brendon shrugged and looked away, “Whatever, think whatever you want.”

“You’re an ass.”


When they reached Brendon’s house the rain had stopped and they both got out of the car. Brendon looked over at Ryan, “I thought you thought I was an ass.”

“You are an ass, but you’re my best friend and I want to make sure you change that wet cloth cause I know that if I’m not around you wont.”




Be ready for drama next chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story