Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This May Call For A Proper Introduction

Nine

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

Probably the first and only death in the story.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-18 - Updated: 2007-08-18 - 862 words

0Unrated
Amanda’s POV Brendon’s BODY-

I sat on Brendon’s couch, eating muffins and drinking a red bull. He had lots of that. I was watching some kind of documentary on kids who have turrets or something.
Pretty upsetting.

Suddenly, the phone rang. It was on the side table right near my arm, so I reached over and clicked talk.

“Hello?” I asked. I didn’t even bother to check the caller I.D

I heard sniffs, and then a big sob.

“Huh?” I asked. It sounded like Ryan, bawling his eyes out.

“Ryan?” I asked. My heart started beating a mile a minute. I jumped up from the couch, and started to pace.

“Br-Br-Bren-don…” I heard him sob.

“What happened?!” I asked. It sounded like he couldn’t breath because of how much he was crying.

“Sh…Shottttgunnn.“ He cried, It was hard to make out, but I’m sure he said Shotgun.

“Shotgun?” I asked.

“Brendon! He’s dead!” He cried, now just sobbing more and more.

“What?!” I asked, maybe if he stopped crying, I’d be able to understand.

“He’s dead Brendon!” He cried.

“Shotgun?” I asked.

“YES!” He cried, harder.

“Oh man, what happened?” I asked.

He sniffed.

“Will you please come here?” he asked, sounding extremely sad.

“Uh…” I said. I had never been to Ryan’s. Shit.

“Please Brendon, I need help. I can’t touch him. I gotta move him. I can explain what happened.” He sobbed.

“Sure, be right there.” I said, hanging up.

I paced, and went to find an address book. I finally grabbed one, and surfed through it.

“George Ross the third….” I said to myself, looking for his address.

Finally I found it. I jumped to my computer, and map quested it.

I smiled when I realized it was just down the street. Two blocks away, and so I printed the directions, and started off on foot.

I ran as fast as I could. Yes, I can’t drive, remember? I looked for signs where to turn, and soon came to a big fancy looking house. The mail box said “ROSS.”

I ran into the house, and knocked on the door.

After no reply, I barged it, breathing heavy.

“Brendon!” I heard. I turned and saw a red as a lobster Ryan. His cheeks were wet, and his eyes were just spewing tears.

“Shhh, it’s gonna be okay.” I said, holding out my arms for Ryan. He ran into them, and I hugged him, and he started to heavily sob.

“Thank you Brendon.” He sobbed.

“Shh, it’s okay.” I said, patting his back, and rocking side to side.

He held onto my shirt, his head in my shoulder, and cried his eyes out, as I whispered reassuring things into his ears.

After about twenty minutes, he pulled away, and looked at me, sniffing, and wiping his tears.

“Are you going to be alright?” I asked him.

He nodded.

“I came home-and realized I hadn’t seen Shotgun, so I went looking for him…” He started, wiping his tears.

“I found him, just lying on the ground. I thought he was sleeping.” He said, crying, and wiping.

“I shook him, he wouldn‘t wake up. That‘s when I realized he was dead. I think he choked on this.” he said, holding up half of a chopstick.
“I’m so sorry.” I said, hugging him again, this time for only a few seconds.

“Come on.” he said, taking my hand and leading me into his bedroom.

His house was very nice.

I walked into the bedroom, and Ryan covered his eyes, as I looked over the bed, and saw the tiny dog laying on the ground, his eyes closed.

He looked so peaceful, like he was sleeping. But I knew he would never wake up again.

I felt myself start crying. I had never knew Shotgun, but my weakness is definitely puppies. I love dogs.

“I’m sorry you had to see this Brendon. I know you and Shot were close. I’m sorry. I’m selfish…” Ryan started, seeing me crying. I wiped my eyes.

“It’s okay Ryan, I don’t blame you.” I said, bending down, and carefully picking the dead puppy up.

I cradled him in my arms, and looked down, the tears falling harder. He definitely wasn’t ready to leave, and I know Ryan knows this.

“I really loved him.” He said, coming up to me, as I cradled the puppy, crying my own eyes out.

“And you never won’t.” I told him.

He nodded, and wiped his eyes again, as I brought the puppy out to the living room.

“Well, we need to burry him.” I said, now choking back the rest of my tears.

“Yeah, we do.” he said.

“Alright, come on. Let’s get this over with.” I said, carrying Shotgun out to the back yard, while Ryan got some supplies.

Sad chapter for me to write, I love puppies with my life. Definitely my favorite animals. Don’t think it was easy for me to kill Shotgun. What it was, was necessary. Expect more soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story