Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You play with Fire, It's gunna burn You

Part 2

by x_Charlie_x 3 reviews

Part 2... not sure about the rating as per usual.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-19 - 1165 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey peoples quick few things about the fic
1. Titles to the POV’s are all song lyrics. Ask me if you want to know what song they’re for at the end I’ll post something called ‘Tracklist’ which is just a list of all the songs I used.
2. All the lyrics are relevant to the story… sometimes they illustrate a particular mood going on in the story or relate directly to something that happens during that chapter… sometimes the lyrics do make it seem a bit odd ie a love song and then it goes into Gerard and Frank in a café… just ignore that… like I said this isn’t slash
3. I know im being really formal but I just wanted to make sure people understood those things NOW so that later on people don’t suddenly turn round and ask me when Frank and Gerard are going to get together lol

Oh and the chapters do get longer and more interesting eventually… I just took a while to really get into this fic. And some of the swearing will be astrixed out because the site I used to post this on wouldn’t allow swearing so I had to star it all out.

**************************

PART 2
Frank’s POV - ‘&Her New Boyfriend’s Lame’
A Few Months Later
She walks across the classroom with Tom in tow as usual. ‘She’ was Amy. She was short, just a bit taller than me, with shoulder length blonde hair with newly added red streaks and soul reflecting deep green eyes. She always had some of her hair pulled over her face. I never really understood why. She wasn’t amazingly pretty but she definitely wasn’t ugly. Not the kind of girl you would whistle at on the street but the kind of girl who’s eye you would catch from the opposite side of the room at a party and would then spend the rest of the night working up the courage to talk to her. Of course by the time you finally got the courage to talk to her some other guy snapped her up right in front of you.
Luckily I didn’t have to worry about plucking up courage to talk to Amy. I had known her most of my life. We were in the same year at school obviously and had been in most of the same classes except for the first year of senior school. We used to be close in junior school but then we were separated for a while and we just drifted. Now she had her friends and I had mine.
Sometimes I wish things had been different and that we had stayed close. Maybe then I wouldn’t be stuck with the losers I hung out with at school now. Funnily enough she seemed to date a lot of them, and they of course ended up breaking her heart while I stood by and watched helplessly. Also somewhat funnily I had recently got to know her older brother Bob and had taken to hanging out round her house with her brother and his friends, Mikey, Gerard and Ray.
Mikey, Ray and Bob were at the sixth form but I didn’t see them at school. Ray was in the second year and Mikey and Bob were in the first. Gerard worked somewhere doing designed work but wanted to go to Art college if he could save up enough to pay to go.
I’d met them at a mutually friends party. I got talking to Mikey first as we were wearing the same band t-shirt. He was quite shy but after a few beers he was as loud as the rest of us. Gerard and Bob had joined us and Bob had recognised me straight away. “You’re in Amy’s year aren’t you? You came to her 10th birthday party to make up numbers.” I was 16 now and had been for a few months but Bob was like that, he doesn’t forget a face, or if you ask him it was because I hadn’t grown since then. Until then I hadn’t realised I had only been there to make up numbers, maybe we had grown apart earlier than I realised, I never was very good at reading girls.
Ray had joined us at the party later on. Apparently he had gotten tied up with coursework and that was why he was late although Gerard had muttered to me that the chances were that he had just been playing guitar and had gotten so into it that he had forgotten about the party.
Me and Gerard had gotten on well and traded numbers. We started hanging out after school and at weekends too. Sometimes I would see him when I was meant to be at school too but we don’t talk about that. When I say ‘Gerard’ I actually mean all of them. It was just Gerard that I was closest to. All of us seemed to click. I was glad. My old crowd had been annoying the hell out of me lately. It was all mopeds, pills and girls for them. Personally I didn’t mind any of them in small doses but not all the time.
So I was in Science now and Amy and Tom were sat behind me. Amy was moaning about how me and the boys had kept her up all night on Saturday by talking too loud. “And I didn’t get any of my health coursework done because they were watching purvey videos on the computer!” She rants at Tom. HE just nods and fishes around in his bag for something. She catches me looking and scowls at me. “F*cktard.” She says. I know she’s half joking though because if she wanted to insult me she could come up with something much better than that. I guess that’s one benefit of having all your relationships end in huge screaming matches; you end up with a lot of insults under your belt.
“You should have joined us.” I say as if it was the most obvious idea in the world.
“And talk about how hot a computer animated girl is when she touches herself?” She asks me smugly with an arched eyebrow, making me blush slightly- something only her and Gerard seemed able to do. “No thanks.” She finishes with a grin. I turn around quickly to face the front. Great now she thinks I’m a complete loser. Not that I really care though. She’s my mate’s sister. Then her latest boyfriend comes through the door, he happened to hang with my crowd sometimes, with a fresh hicky on the side of his neck. I knew Amy hadn’t seen him all weekend because I’d been at her house almost constantly. I hear her take a sharp intake of breath. Why did they always do this to her?
Sign up to rate and review this story