Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Between your smiles & Regrets

Why can you read me like no one else?

by burnbaby_xburn 3 reviews

Do You Love Me?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-08-20 - Updated: 2007-08-20 - 927 words

0Unrated
Patrick had packed a couple bags of clothes for me as fast as he could when he got to the house. He walked in and I was still sitting on the floor crying because I couldn't believe what had happened between Zacky and I. As much as I protested that I didn't want to leave, he had insisted that I get out of the house incase Zacky came back and decided to finish what he had started. The possibility of seeing Pete with his new bride was a chance that I was going to take because I didn't want to see Zacky if he came back drunk and angry, because there was a good chance that would be happening if I had stuck around.

I never seen Patrick so mad in my entire life. When he walked into the apartment and saw me lying on the floor crying, he went from normal colour to instant red. I had bruises forming on my arms now from where Zackys hands once had been and there was a goose egg on the back of my head from being slammed against the wall. My make up was running down my cheeks and I was a wreck.

The ride back to Patricks hotel was fast, faster that I'd ever seen him drive ever. We finally got there and I had calmed down a bit, I went from hysterical to completely shocked. I barely spoke words to Patrick when he asked questions about what happened, I'd tell him when I could. When I finally realised what had happened, then I would be more willing to talk about it. Patrick insisted that I was to follow him up to his suite and that he would be perfectly okay carrying my bags so I did as I was instructed. We were sitting in the elevator and I kept playing the events over and over in my head. I'd never seen someone so angry or so aggressive in my entire life before. I'd never seen Zacky so angry before and I thought I knew him fairly well.

I felt like a zombie, a walking abomination of a human being. I couldn't even begin to wrap my mind around what had happened between me and Zacky. The elevator doors opened and it brought me back to reality, I slowly shuffled my way out with Patrick following closely on my heels. I passed Patricks room and he dropped his bags and grabbed my hand pulling me back. I stood there as he opened the door and walked in while he had it opened for me. I sighed a deep sigh, something I didn't know that I was holding in.

"You look like hell, kid." Patrick tried to lightened the mood as I flopped down on the bed and sat playing with the sleeve of my sweater. Patrick dropped my bags and sat down beside me. Smiling he started rubbing my back and I leaned my head on his shoulder.
"Thanks Patty." I stiffled a smile and I could feel the tears welling up inside of my eyes.
"Hey now, don't let those tears fall."

Patrick went to hug me but we were interrupted by the door to his hotel room being banged on. I whiped the tears from my eyes and watched as Patrick went to the door. He looked through the spy hole in the door and turned around with a very weird look on his face.

"It's Pete.." He took off his hat and ran a hand through his hair, "and he doesn't look good."

I shrugged my shoulders and laid flat out on the bed. I heard the clicking of the lock on the door and the door being opened. I sighed and covered my face with a pillow while I could hear them talking.

"She left me Patrick! She said that I really didn't care enough about her and that all I cared about was being a celebrity." I stiffled a laugh from underneathe my pillow and smirked. I heard the door close and footsteps come closer to the bedroom area of the hotel room. "She said that I didn't care enough about the wedding, that if I really cared I would come chasing after her!"

"Well, do you really care about her?" Patrick sat down on the bed beside me.
"I, yeah I guess I really care about her." In my mind, I could see Pete pacing back & forth in typical frustrated fashion.
"You guess?"
I heard Pete sigh and sit down on the bed opposite of Patrick. I don't know how he didn't notice me laying beside Patrick on the bed but obviously his mind was somewhere else worrying about more important things.

"I mean, I love her. I think.. maybe I'm fucking crazy but the minute you told me you ran into.. her, I think all the butterflies came back to my stomach and.. I don't know Patrick." Patrick sighed and I could feel the bed shift. "You know something don't you Pat."
"She called me tonight, she's in rough shape.."
"What?" I could hear a slight quiver in Pete's voice.
"Call her Pete, she needs you now more then ever."


I heard some mumbling and I could feel Patrick get off of the bed. I waited for the door to lock completely before I decided to move. I sat up on my elbows and glanced at Patrick as he sat back down on the bed.

"How did you know I needed him more then ever?"
"Because you're my best friend."
Sign up to rate and review this story