Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > Freedom in Love

Chapter 7 - In Sickness and in Health

by websurffer 0 reviews

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-08-20 - Updated: 2007-08-21 - 197 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jack was desperate. Will had been feeling a bit under the weather lately and hadn’t wanted to participate in any of their normal bedroom activities. Or rather, hadn’t wanted to participate in ANY bedroom activities, much less the things that Captain jack Sparrow occasionally thought up. So Jack, was left high and dry.

For over a week.

Jack hadn’t gone a week without sex since he had finally gotten Will to admit that a relationship between them was a good thing. So Jack was desperate.

Jack was leaning against the railing on the starboard side of the Pearl, desperately trying to ignore the increasing tightness of his trousers. He’d taken to standing the third watch, if only to distract himself from the wanton need he was feeling. At a quiet scuff, Jack’s head shot up, hopeful of a diversion. He saw nothing.

Just as he was turning back to look out over the dark ocean waters, two strong, sun browned hands grabbed his waist fiercely. Jack’s gasp of surprise turned quickly into a heated moan as a hardness to match his own ground against his ass.

Will was obviously feeling better.
Sign up to rate and review this story