Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Blind From Whats In Front Of Myself

Introduction

by rachh15 2 reviews

Introduction, and Delilah gets tackled from the behind...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-09-04 - 388 words - Complete

0Unrated
Delilah's Journal

My names Delilah Devonshire and I am sixteen years old. I live in Al's Academy for spies, as a international spy. You might think its a odd career for a sixteen year old, but to me its destiny. Cheesy as that sounds...its true. My parents were spies as well, but are currently missing in action. Most people assume they are dead, or went into hiding because they were double agents, but deep down I know that they are alive and on the good side. Anyways after they disappeared I was sent to the Academy and training almost my whole life to become a spy. I have been a successful spy for a little over three years with my partner Julius.

I have known Julius Chevalier for as long a can remember. We have been best friends forever, and we work great saving the world together. His parents died when he was four years old and he misses them everyday. I guess that makes us closer as well, since we're both orphans. We are also like each others alter-egos. I am sophisticated and mature (as I'd like to think), and Julius is laid back and a little cocky... I don't know what I would do without him...

"Delilah? Delilah? DELILAH!" A voice called behind me, interrupting my writing, "what are you doing?"

I spun around blocking Julius's view of my journal.

"Nothing," I hastily replied, my cheeks turning red. Julius raised his eyebrows, but said nothing.

Did I mention he knows me too well. I am not the greatest liar, but I like to hope so.

Julius opened his mouth to say something but I quickly said, "hungry? I feel like having some pizza for lunch."

Julius laughed. "You always feel like having pizza," he said, "but okay, maybe Al has some frozen mini pizzas left. Hopefully he didn't eat them all."

As he walked to wards the hallway I quickly stashed my journal under my mattress and followed Julius out the door.

Later on that evening I was outside on the west garden patio looking out towards the sunset, when I heard rustling in the bushes.

Hmm wonder who's around?

All of a sudden someone jumped onto my back, knocking me down towards the cement patio.
___________________________________________________________________________

Well that's the first chapter...hopefully you liked it.

Sign up to rate and review this story