Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Blind From Whats In Front Of Myself

The Letter

by rachh15 2 reviews

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-08-23 - 546 words - Complete

0Unrated
Luckily my hands hit the ground first, allowing me to flip onto my back. I opened my eyes and all I saw were two mind numbing green eyes staring back down at me.

"SURPRISE!!!" Julius said, holding out his hand.

"Mhm, yes, very nice," I said gladly accepting his hand up. As Julius pulled me up, I said, "but next time, do not tackle me on cement."

"Wanna go sneak into Al's office and play some 'Need for Speed Underground 2'?" He asked me.

"Hmm...Are you sure?" I joked, "because it must get tiring for you to lose every time we play."

"Well..." Julius put on a serious face, "maybe tonight's the time victory will be on my side."

"You keep on dreaming there," I laughed as I brushed myself off, and headed towards the lounge.

Delilah's Journal

Before I was interrupted, what was I talking about? Oh right...Julius. Julius and I get along really well, and maybe a little too well. It seems every time he tackled me or we hung out, there was this spark between us. Plus every time I looked into his intense green eyes I felt this pull of attraction to him. That's good right? I mean he's a good guy and cute too. But we are partners, and isn't it a rule not to get serious with co-workers? Isn't that what Julius is? A co-worker? Plus I don't even know if he likes me back. It seems like it, but I do daydream. Hopefully my feelings won't cloud my judgement when we are on missions. Well I am Tired. Night.

"GOOD MORNING HALIFAX," my radio alarm cheerfully greeted me the next morning at eight' o'clock. I rubbed my eyes, trying to adjust to the sunlight pouring into my room. I threw on some clothes and headed down to the kitchen. I saw Al bent over in the fridge as per usual. Al runs the academy and is like a father to me. I greeted the older man with a smile and sat down on a stool and poured myself some cereal.

"Hey, Morning kiddo. Just who I was looking for," he replied.

"Oh, another mission?" I asked.

"Yep, someone's been stealing priceless gems from the Queen of England's castle. I need you two to head over there and catch them in the act."

"Undercover?" Julius said as he walked into the kitchen yawning. He gave me a quick smile. I ignored the butterflies.

Get a grip Delilah. Focus on the mission.

"Of course kittens," Scarlett said entering the kitchen with her laptop. " You will be caterers for her annual debutante ball for her great niece Clara.

As I laid my suitcase open on my bed, I was thinking about our mission, when a envelope slip under my bedroom door.

Huh?

I picked up the envelope and opened it.

Dear Delilah,

I wasn't sure if I could tell you this in person, because I am not sure if you feel the same way as I do. I think you are very beautiful.

Your eyes are like the sunrise.

Your eyes are warm and comforting.

Your hair flows like a calming breeze.

Watching you is like watching a sunset...Beautiful

Sincerely,

A friend.



_____________________________________


Hopefully you liked this one as well=]



Sign up to rate and review this story