Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Blind From Whats In Front Of Myself

Skydiving Mishap

by rachh15 1 review

Delilah's parachute goes crazy, plus a mysterious text.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-08-23 - Updated: 2007-08-24 - 761 words - Complete

0Unrated
Delilah's journal

Is this a joke? Is someone trying to mess with my head? It could be a creepy old man looking for some ''youthful fun.'' I really don't know what to think. So many reasons are rushing through my head, but if it isn't a joke or a pedophile it might just be the most sweetest thing that ever happened to me. Well big day tomorrow and I still haven't packed for our mission tomorrow...

After I closed my journal and finished packing my clothes, I heard my computer beep.

Julius says: You there?

Delilah says: Yes, what's up?

Julius says: Not too much, I am just thinking about our mission...
Delilah says: Me too, I think the criminal is a insider, because its the QUEEN'S castle, it would be pretty hard to sneak in.

Julius says: Haha, yeah the Queens would have lots of security.
Delilah says: I better go.
Julius says: Okay, goodnight Dee. See you bright and early.

Delilah says: Greeeeaaaat, another early day. 'Night.

The nest day Julius and I were sitting on the jet, heading towards London. I was very tempted to tell Julius about the letters, but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to tell anyone, or if this person was serious.

Oh and okay, I am sort of hoping it is him. Whaaaaat? He is a prize winning poet after all.

"What are you thinking about Dee?" Julius asked interrupting my thoughts.

"What makes you think I was thinking?" I replied. Julius raised his eyebrows, and I smiled back at him sheepishly.

Alright, I am always thinking, and he knows it.

"This is your captain speaking, we have reached your destination." The captain called over the intercom.

"Ready partner?" The blond spy asked me.
"Ugh. More skydiving?" I groaned.

He grinned widely, "I'd hold your hand, but our parachutes would get tangled."

He wants to hold MY hand?? OH MY GOD!!!! He likes me!

I raised my eyebrows and smiled at him. Julius looked away.

"But you can do it, race you!" And with that he jumped out of the jet.

O-kay, maybe he doesn't like me thaaaaaaat way...keep your head on straight Delilah. No losing judgement because you are on a mission here.

I put my helmet on and closed my eyes as I leapt from the jet.

As I plummeted downwards, I saw that Julius has already deployed his parachute and was floating towards land. When I reached the right height, I pulled on the string and my parachute deployed. I flew upwards, and I saw that the breeze was strong enough to move me over towards the south, and I was now about to crash into a forest. I quickly made up a plan. Just before my parachute was to get tangled in the trees, I unlatched myself and grabbed a tree branch and flipped myself onto it. Now I was balancing myself on the branch and looked for thick enough branches to support me. Soon enough I was about 10 feet from the ground, so I jumped off and landed on my feet. As I brushed myself off, Julius ran towards me.

"Delilah are you okay?" He panted, "I saw you fall into the forest."

I grinned, "yes Julius I am alright."

"So.." he started, "how do we get out of here?"

I giggled, "how about GPS?"

"Oh...right I didn't think of that. Well when your partner plummets towards death, you run, not thinking about GPS!" He grinned. We found the main road in no time, and hailed a taxi.

Delilah's Journal

I've always loved London, from the fashion, to the art, it's my dream come true. Right now me and Julius are in our rooms, getting ready to meet for dinner tonight. I know it sounds like date, but its strictly a friends thing. At least that's what Julius thinks. I WISH it was a date. Early on today when Julius said he'd hold my hand, fireworks literally exploded inside of me. Too bad he was joking. Well I better get ready for dinner.

As I got out of the shower I heard my blackberry beeping. I grabbed my robe and walked over to the table.

Julius says: Ready yet?

Delilah says: Almost.

Julius says: So like an hour then ;)

Delilah says: Very funny. About 15.

Julius says: Okay

Delilah says: I got another text. ttyl

Julius says: From who?!?!

Delilah says: I dunno....

______________________________________________________________________________

Ha! Wonder who the mysterious texter is? Will Update soon, Just gotta type up chapter four.

Ratings and Reviews are welcomed:P

Sign up to rate and review this story