Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Blind From Whats In Front Of Myself

Hopelessly in Love

by rachh15 0 reviews

Roses and Delilah figures out whats going on.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-08-23 - Updated: 2007-08-24 - 973 words - Complete

0Unrated
I checked to see who the other texter was, but it showed only as J.n.C.

J.n.C says: Hey Beautiful.

Delilah says: Who is this? What sick joke are you playing?

J.n.C says: I know it seems like a joke, but I hope to change your mind. Go to the front desk in 5.

A knock on the door startled me.

"Who is it?"

"Who else Dee?" Julius called back, sounding confused.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door. As we walked past the front desk, the concierge called out to me. I spun around not expecting what I saw. A huge bouquet of roses was handed to me, with a note that said they were from a J.n.C.

"These were left at the desk for you, about five minutes ago."

I walked out of the hotel, still holding the flowers, and avoiding Julius's gaze. We took out seats and menus were handed to us. We ordered drinks, water for me, root beer for Julius. After a few moments of awkward silence, I noticed Julius glancing at my roses. Julius cleared his throat.

"Nice Flowers." Was all he said.

"Yes, uhm they are very nice."

"Care to explain?"

"What do you mean Julius?"

"Why did you randomly receive flowers from someone who didn't put their name on the note? Your secret boyfriend?" Julius didn't bother to hide the hurt from his voice.

"Actually, Julius...I don't know who sent them to me."

"Well I don't believe you Dee, something's going on and you are hiding it from me."

"Julius I am not hiding anything. Why are you making a big deal out of this?"

"Well you're lost in your thoughts, mysterious texts and flowers is a start. What's going on?"

Oh nothing. I might just have a stalker or a lover that is obsessed with me....

"I don't know Julius," I said, "a couple days ago some sent me, oh I don't know, a love poem and some texts and some roses."

"Wow. Looks like someone is obsessed with you." He smirked.

Okay. Now I was getting fed up, not to mention angry.

"So it's hard to believe to think that someone might like me?"

"Well the dude's obviously a loser."

"And how do you know this?"

"Because. He won't tell you his name."

"Oh my god. Give it a rest Julius. You are just JEALOUS." I said raising my voice.

"Yes Delilah," he said sarcastically, "I am so jealous that you get creepy fan mail."

I was getting very upset and angry now.

"Well...Well..." I was desperately trying to think of a good comeback. Julius flexed and smiled, knowing he won. So then I randomly shouted, "well he's a better person then you will ever be to me!!"

Julius's face hardened. He set some money down on the table and stormed out the door.

"Oh no. What have I done?" I said as I put my head in my hands, avoiding the gazes of everybody in the restaurant. I didn't want to think of what they might be saying. I grabbed the bill and paid the rest and walked out. I left the roses behind, but to be honest, I didn't care about those right now. All I wanted to do was make things right with Julius.

Delilah's Diary

Well I just screwed things up royally. Julius won't even talk to me, let alone look at me. I guess I really insulted him, but he insulted me as well. I feel so bad, that I don't even care about the things he said to me. I guess I really love him. Did I say that? I guess it's true. I do love him, with all my heart, and I would die if something happened to him. Hmm let me think about our dinner disaster....

Ten minutes later...

OH MY GOD. I don't want to flatter myself, but I really do think Julius likes me back. And I hurt his feelings, and basically crushed his dreams of thinking I liked him back. I really don't think he is J.n.C, even though the J and the C are his initials....no matter. When I get back to Halifax I am running a trace on the texts. Only people from the academy know about out missions and locations. Hopefully I can come up with a plan to save Julius and I from heartbreak.

I closed my journal and grabbed my jacket. I shivered as it was cold outside. I walked down to Julius's door and knocked quietly in case he was sleeping.
"Jules are you there? You can be mad at me...but we are here on a mission, and we need our plan."

Julius opened the door and waited for me to come in. I nervously sat down and licked my lips. I opened my laptop and started.

"Listen Julius..."

"we're here to complete a mission Delilah, not chit chat." He said, his voice cold as ice. It scared me actually, I have never heard him speak to me that way. If things couldn't get any more awkward, my computer announced I had a new email. Perfect timing. NOT. I laughed nervously as Julius clenched his fists.

"So," he finally said, "you going to read that?"

I clicked on the new message.

Hey there kiddos,

New Intel suggests Clara's boyfriend might be behind the stealing. His name is Gregory San Antonio, and is part of the Spanish Mafia. Keep a close eye on him. Be careful.

Al

"Well. I am going to do yoga. Bye Delilah."

"Julius, I really want to talk to you. I.."

"It's not all about you Delilah." He glared at me as he slammed the door to the patio.

I fell to my knees tears falling down my face.















Sign up to rate and review this story