Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Blind From Whats In Front Of Myself

Revealed

by rachh15 2 reviews

The con is revealed. Where did Julius disappear too?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-29 - Updated: 2007-08-29 - 1001 words - Complete

0Unrated
I slowly got up and walked towards the door. I turned around and whispered "I'm sorry," as I walked away. I laid awake almost all night thinking about what had happened.

I got into my catering outfit the next morning and walked to Julius's door. I was about to knock, but I stopped. He's so mad at me right now, he won't want to spend anytime with me. So I headed down the hotel's hallway to the Castle myself.

It was 5:30 and Julius hadn't shown up yet, and I was worried. I was discreetly watching Gregory, while still maintaining my cover. He was still glancing at his watch. At quarter to six Gregory left the ballroom and headed down the hallway. I gave my tray to another waiter and followed him, while still keeping my distance.

"Al. Al, so you copy?" I whispered into my watch.

"Delilah, is that you? Where's Julius? Scarlett's been trying to contact him, but he's ignoring it." Al said.

"I...uhm...don't know," I said distracted by watching Gregory going around another corner. "Got to go. I am trailing Gregory."

I ran down the hallway and stopped behind a statue. I saw him open a door and close it behind him. I pressed my ear to the door, straining to here what he was saying or doing. But I couldn't here anything. I looked around and saw a vent. I pulled the cover off and started to crawl in. Before my feet were in the vent, someone grabbed my legs and pulled my out. I whipped around ready to fight, when I saw Julius.

"What are you doing?" he hissed.

"What am I doing?" I laughed, " where were you? Gregory's probably already escaping, and I can't stop him because you are here pulling me out of vents."

Julius let me go and crawled in ahead of me, and I followed. Soon we were overlooking the room Gregory was in.

"Look. He's stealing the gems." I pointed out.

"Obviously Delilah." Julius sighed, rolling his eyes.

Ouch. He's not giving me an inch.

I pushed him out of my way, and I dropped down and shouted, "stop right there Gregory!"

Gregory turned around and rolled his eyes. "About time you showed up. I was getting bored."

"Whaa??" I stuttered confused.

All of a sudden he snapped his fingers and henchman surrounded me. I punched and kicked as fast and accurately as I could, but there was too many of them. They grabbed me and knocked me out. The last thing I saw was the vent and Julius was gone. Then everything went black.

Okay. Where am I? What's that light threatening to blind me?

I struggled to open my eyes, but my eyelids felt like they were glued shut. After a few more minutes of squirming, I was finally adjusted to the light. I squinted, trying to see past the harsh light, and I saw hundreds of shipping boxes. I assumed I was locked in a warehouse, or a shipment facility.

Where's Julius? Why didn't he attempt to rescue me?

I felt tears threaten to fall down myself when I thought of him. He didn't even try to help me, he just left. I guess he doesn't care what happens to me anymore.

No! Julius maybe real, real, REAL mad at me, but he would never let me go to the hand of the enemies. Plus Al and Scarlett would kill him.

I tried to move, but I was tied to a chair. As I struggled to pull my ropes apart, I saw a shadow move towards me.

"Hello?" I called, "Julius?"

I heard laughing and the shadow came into plain view. "No. It's not Julius."

I gasped, then smirked, "Ah, its the Conman."

Gregory pulled off his face and the all too familiar black, face mask appeared.

"Why are you stealing gems?" I said confused, because stealing gems can't take over the world.

"To help pay for my research and its all good now, because my research was a success and you will be my first tester."

I frowned, "a tester for what?"

He ignored me, "I had to pretend to be Clara's boyfriend to get into the castle unnoticed. Genius eh? But what was even more genius was that I knew you two would be sent to stop me, so I made up a fake Spanish mafia background, to give you guys a lead."

I yelled, "A TESTER FOR WHAT?!?!"

The Conman smiled at me and sat down across from me. "Think," was all he said.

Think? Think about what? Julius better get here. Like now would be nice.

"Oh, Julius isn't coming." Conman snarled at me.

Okay, how did he know that? Hmm, maybe hid in one of the cars.

"I checked the car." The Conman said.

Argh. You dirty son of a bit...

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Swearing is quite rude."

"So you made a mind reader machine?" I asked trying hard not to think.

Conman got angry at that. " It's so much more than that. I have a little bug that crawled into your hair and attaches itself onto your brain, allowing your thought to travel to mine."

I smiled, " sounds like a mind reader machine to me."

He reached out and slapped me across the face.

"You slap like a girl." I giggled.

He slapped me again, even harder. I winced.

"Hmm...almost got it." I said.

He went out to slap me again, but I flipped my chair to the side, whipping him the face. While he had been distracted slapping me, I was able to undo my ropes. The Conman fell to the ground, and I sprinted to the other side of the room, and scanned the room for a exit. I climbed up the boxes and found a small window. I squeezed through it, and grabbed a hold of the roof gutters. As I dangled 100 feet above the cement, I felt the gutter collapse at the extra weight.

I screamed.

Sign up to rate and review this story