Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Blind From Whats In Front Of Myself

15 kV = deadly

by rachh15 0 reviews

Delilah is at the risk of being electrocuted to death.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-09-01 - Updated: 2007-09-02 - 1066 words - Complete

0Unrated
My scream, actually was fake. Since Conman can read my thoughts, I have to use and rely on my actions. My scream was for him to think I fell to my death, but the gutters hadn't fallen, until I was on the roof, and I stomped on them until they fell off. I perched myself on the top of the roof, and started to comb through my hair, desperately trying to find the mind reader bug. I felt a hard cold lump and I pulled on it. An electric shock ran all over my body. It was agonizing, and I clenched my teeth and fists.

How do I get this thing off? Oh no! I just thought. Grr you Conman. It's so hard to not think, and to think about not thinking.

HAHA, you can't get it off
, the conman laughed in my mind.

Stop talking to me. Or stop thinking to me. Whatever. Just tell me how to get this thing off.

No, and have fun. each time you pull on it the more powerful the shocks become. Once you reach 15 kilo voltage you will die. Since you touched it only once, it was 0.5 kV. Have fun.

That's nice. Go Away. You are sick and twisted. Uhm. What's the point of this? Why only me?

You mean you want Julius to die too? Cruel and cold hearted aren't we Delilah?

I'm cold-hearted? Pfft. I was just wondering. You only seemed to come after me.

It's proven it's too hard to kill BOTH of you. Plus you are the more angry-type one, so I was like why not? You were the one who tried to stop me, so it's your fault.

Finally, silence in my mind. I got up and tied the end of my grapple to a shingle and climbed down the building. I sprinted down to the main road, and kept on running. I kept looking behind me to see if anyone was chasing me, but there was no one. The road was dead quiet, with no cars in sight. So I kept on running ahead. About six kilometres later, I was panting heavily and I sat down in ditch. London was nowhere in sight. Apparently the Conman wanted me to die of dehydration. It felt like I was millions of miles from everybody and everything. I checked my phone.

"Drats. No service! Now what am I going to do now?" I wondered out loud. I got up and continued running down the highway. A couple hours later I saw a car heading towards me. Normally I wouldn't hitchhike, but I was so tired and I needed to head to cell service, so I stuck out my thumb. The car pulled over, and the driver got out. As I saw the man get out, I only saw his back. I gasped. I walked over to him, and I whipped him around slapped in the face.

"Julius! How dare you!" I cried, flailing my arms.

Julius rubbed his face. "Glad to see you too," he mumbled, "and for coming to save you."

"Save me?!?! Well you are too late, because I escaped about 4 hours ago." I yelled, glaring, and narrowing my eyes.

Julius looked down and put his hands in his pockets, "sorry. It was hard for Scarlett to track you, because your blackberry was not in a serviced area."

My face softened, "Yes, I suppose so. But that doesn't explain why when they surrounded me, you left me to fend myself."

Or won't let me talk to you about everything

Ooh are you guys having a fight? Let me grab a recorder.

"Get a life." I grumbled out loud.

Julius looked taken aback, "excuse me?"

I sighed. "I was saying that to the Conman."

"Conman?"

"Yes, Gregory was the Conman, and he keeps talking to me and WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Julius looked unimpressed, "and how can he do that?"

I recognized that tone of voice. He didn't believe me. "Well...It's a interesting story..." I started.

Thunder claps interrupted me. We bolted to the car.

"You were saying?" Julius prompted me, sighing.

"Julius you don't believe me do you?"

"Well not yet, because it doesn't make sense." He ruffled my hair, and touched the bug.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed, and my body jolted from the shock.

Julius yanked his hand back, and looked nervously at me.

1 kV. Getting closer to death

Shut up.

No.

Fine. I am going to ignore you.

You can't ignore your mind.

No but I can ignore you.

I am your mind.

For now.

"Wow, that was some electricity..." I joked.

"Delilah." Julius said, obviously fed up with me.

"The Conman made a mind reading bug, that is attached to my hair, which you touched. When I try to take it off, the voltage increases each time. He said when I reach 15 kV..." I looked down.

"You die." Julius stated.

"Yes. Do you have to be so happy about it?"

Julius braked suddenly and turned to me shell shocked. "Happy??!! I just stated the facts."

"Yes. Happily."

"No I didn't. What's going on Dee."

Finally he called me Dee. He must not be that mad now. Too bad I am still.

How cute.

I ignored his comment. Julius continued driving through the rain.

"What's going on? You were very angry at me and it seemed you didn't care when I got knocked out and kidnapped. Now you are acting things are fine."

"I did care Dee. I DO care."

"Did you let out fight, make it hard for you to rescue me?" I asked softly, tears welling up in my eyes.

Julius let out a strange high pitched noise. "NO! Of course not. I might have been very angry at my friend, but not my partner."

I felt my face go red. "Oh. Okay. Good. I was worried that you didn't cared anymore."

Julius gave me the kindest look and I felt my heart melt. "I will always care Dee, I..." he trailed off.

"You what?" I whispered looking him in the eye.

Julius blushed, and I knew what he was going to say. I could feel it.

Julius grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I..."

"JULIUS LOOK OUT!" I screamed.


___________________________________________
Wonder what he was going to say. :O lol hehe I am writing chapter 7 right now, but I still wonder who wrote those letters, and texts.... :O :P









Sign up to rate and review this story