Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Blind From Whats In Front Of Myself

Kisses, Villians, and slow Death.

by rachh15 4 reviews

It keeps getting closer to 15. But Delilah and Julius get ''closer''

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-09-01 - Updated: 2007-09-02 - 1537 words - Complete

0Unrated
Julius let go of my hand, and swerved the car away from the incoming car in our lane. I assumed he was drunk. I fell forward and flew back. The force hit the bug and I was once again getting electrocuted, but at 1.5kV this time. I screamed gripping the door handle. The car stopped and Julius pulled me onto his lap, and rubbed my back. Finally it stopped, and I was panting. I leaned against him.

"I don't know what was more scary. Almost dying, or being electrocuted again." I giggled.

Julius raised his eyebrows, "are you sure you should be laughing?"

"Well, I really don't feel like feeling doom like." I grinned.

"Doom like?" Even Julius cracked a smile, even though it was strained. I could tell he was worried about my safety.

I sighed, and I turned around facing Julius. I looked in his eyes, and my butterflies were fluttering crazily. He looked at me, and I kept looking at him. I leaned forward and so did he. My eyes fluttered closed and I thought...

I am finally going to kiss Julius!

How lame.

My eyes flew open and I backed away. Julius looked hurt.

"Julius it isn't like that..." I said.

I must have looked guilty because he nodded knowingly. "You thought didn't you? Then he made a crude comment didn't he..."

I nodded. " This sucks. I feel schizophrenic."

Julius smiled. I reluctantly moved to my seat, so he could continue driving. He looked disappointed too, as he pressed on the gas. The car didn't move. We groaned. The car was stuck. I unbuckled the seat belt. Julius grabbed my hand as I opened the door.

"What?" I asked him.

"Maybe I should push the car?"

"It'd be better if I did it. When the car gets moving my head will hit the head rest and then...." I didn't want to finish my sentence. I got out in the rain and started to push the car. The wind started to blow and pushed my hair around, and water hit the bug. I kept pushing the car and it became free. I dropped to my knees and groaned in agony. Julius leapt over to me. He pulled me close to his chest and I heard his heart beat. He rushed me to car as fast as he could, but the rain hit it again. I fell in the seat crying in pain. Julius got in his seat and dug around for his blackberry frantically. He dialled a number and started talking, just as Conman started talking, or thinking to me.

2.5kV now are we? Can't escape it.

Please, stop it. Let it get off me.

No. You ruined my plans to many time. Paybacks a bit...

Not funny.

True. Slowly dying isn't funny for you. But funny for me...

I zoned back in and listened to Julius.

"Scarlett how do we get this thing off her. Every time we touch it she gets electrocuted the voltage increasing each time by...what is the amount Dee?"

"0.5kV. And we are at 2.5kV now." I told him.

Julius repeated this. He hung up after a few more seconds. He turned to me and wiped my tears away. I tingled at his touch.

"They are bringing a jet. It's too dangerous driving with the weather acting the way it is."

I nodded then stopped. "what about getting the jewels."

Julius looked away. I clicked in.

"You found them on the way to help me?"

"When I climbed though the vent I saw a hidden compartment. I called Al and gave them to a security guard. This was when you pushed me out of the way. I'm sorry."

I smiled. "Don't be sorry. You did the mission."

"But I could have prevented your pain."

"For some reason I think it was meant to be this way."

"For you to be like this? I don't think so."

Julius looked so guilty, so I continued, while pulling his face to mine, cupping his face with my hands.

"We have gotten closer because of this." I whispered as I pressed my lips gently to his. He kissed me back and it felt like we were kissing for hours. He pulled away and I looked at him wondering.

"What...what....what about your uhm secret admirer?"

"Pfft, I never cared Julius, well I did at first..."

"Why"

Oh god this is embarrassing.

What is?

I wasn't talking to you. I was thinking, as I forget I CAN'T think because you listen.

I inhaled. "I sort of thought at first, they were from you."

Julius looked sheepish. "I wanted them to be from me after I thought you really liked this guy."

"I really do wonder who they were from though."

"So I can tell them I like you better."

I grinned uncontrollably.

"I like you better too."

So now we were both grinning. We fell asleep with Julius holding me close to his chest. I awoke hearing banging on the windshield. The rain had stopped and I saw Al peering in laughing. Julius yawned and looked at Al and sat up. We got out of the car and walked over to Al.

"Bad time?" He said giving us a sly grin.

"Yes. We were sleeping." I said.

"That's all?"

"Yes. Anyways, can we head home, I really don't want this bug on me any longer than it needs to be." I frowned.

Al nodded and we followed him to the jet. We were walking and I saw Scarlett, Ursula, Emmett, and Nosey at the bottom of the jet stairs. I walked faster and tripped on a rock. I slipped and Nosey caught me. I would've been thankful, if he hadn't touched the bug.

"Delilah!" Julius yelled, running to me.

I fell on the ground screaming and shaking.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry Delilah. I saw you falling and I went to catch you, and I didn't know where that bug thing was." Nosey rambled.

I slowly got to my feet, panting. It was getting unbearable. I didn't want to know what 15kV felt like. Julius grabbed a hold of my hand, and we slowly went up the stairs. I was getting weaker and it was horrible. Scarlett came up to me and she smiled at me with worry in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I suppose so. Can you get it off?"

"I don't know yet. If I would the only way I could would involve you being electrocuted. What power are you at now?"

"3kV"

"My god. That is horrible."

"Tell me about it."

"Julius told me Conman can hear and talk in your mind."

"Yeah he can."

"Well I came up with a device so we can hear him and you can talk to him using your voice. Hopefully we can track him."

With that said she came around me. She hesitated. I forced a smile.

"It's okay."

She grabbed her device and everyone watched as she attached it to the bug. I fell off my chair rolling around trying hard not to scream. I whimpered and tears fell down my face. Scarlett hugged me.

"I got it on the bug. Now you must get him to talk."

I slowly smiled. "That's easy. Since he won't ever be quiet."

I stood up and Julius held my hand. "So I just talk?"

"You can think as well, and we can hear it through my bug." Scarlett said.

I sat down.

Stop this Conman it's getting unbearable.

No. This is too easy.

Everyone gasped. I smiled. I knew they couldn't believe it was true.

Your vain.

I'm vain? How?

You think you don't deserve to suffer. I have suffered greatly from you can your gay academy.

I started talking out loud. "That doesn't make me vain. Julius and I rescued the world from you. That's being selfless. Where as you are really pathetic, since you can't beat us. We are younger than you."

Haha. I wouldn't be cheeky.

"And why not?" I smirked even though I knew he couldn't see. As I said that I was getting shocked again. I fell to my knees and closed my eyes, trying to be strong. After a few seconds it went even more powerful. I screamed.

"She's not touching it. What's happening to her?" Nosey said grasping Ursula's arm. Even Ursula was scared.

Scarlett hugged Al. "I think he can control it as well."

Julius grabbed me. I wiggled in pain. It stopped and I was gasping for air.

"I...can't...handle...much..." I strained to get out the words, "more."

Well too bad. I can control it too. That was at 8.5kV. Unbearable huh? I could just switch it to 15, but that would be nice of me.

Scarlett ran out of the room, and I didn't know what she up too. I was so tired I couldn't get up. My vision was going black, so either I was going to go into a coma state, blackout, or I was going to die. So I whispered, "make him pay." Before it was went black, I heard laughing in my mind.

________________________________________________________________________________

OMG wonder what is going to happen next? Find out soon. :)

Sign up to rate and review this story