Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Blind From Whats In Front Of Myself

Coma State.

by rachh15 1 review

Delilah is in a coma. Will she wake up?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-09-02 - Updated: 2007-09-03 - 812 words - Complete

0Unrated
Having fun?

Not really. Why can't I see? Or talk? Or do anything?

Well you passed out.

Really?

Yeah. You didn't know.

I was being sarcastic.

Oh. Well I think you are in a coma state now.

WHAT? How would you know that.

Because you won't respond to the shocks. When you are conscious, I can kill you. But you are apparently unconscious because you are still alive.

Oh. That's gay. So I am either in pain when I am awake, or I talk to you in my mind and no one else. Greeeeeeeeat.

Either way you suffer. Yippee. Julius must be crying his eyes out.

Shut up. You don't care about him, so don't mention him.

I can and I will and you can't stop me and I am the best and I will drive you insane because I am the only one with contact with you.

Enough ands?

Shut up. I was ranting.

You suck at ranting.

I don't care. It's still ranting.

Come on Scarlett get me out of here. Get that bug off. WAIT! If you can't shock me Conman, Scarlett can get off the bug.

Crap.

Ha. So now all I got to do is wait. How long have I been knocked out?

I think about 9 hours.

Nine? Hopefully Scarlett can work a miracle.

If you do escape this, I will get you. Always keep an eye out for me. I am the ultimate Con causer.

Ultimate Con causer? You need to read or something.

Shut up. This is goodbye. You will be alone with your conscience for a long time.

I have faith.

Whatever. I am leaving.

I don't care. Just stop talking to me.

Wow finally quiet. What shall I do now. I am bored. I will try to sleep my mind. Can you do that? Oh well I am going to try.

5 minutes later.

ARGH, I have to entertain myself. Lets daydream.

So I wonder if Julius and I will date. Those kisses must have meant something to him. I know he likes me. Wow...I sounded vain there. I wonder who sent me those flowers and the texts? I will place a trace on the handwriting. So if it wasn't Julius, I wonder who J.n.C is??

"Delilah?"

Wow, I never knew my imagination could talk too. What is that tingling feeling.

"Wake up Delilah please? It's okay you are safe now."

Safe from what? Oh. My. God. I must be waking up. Ok. Focus on opening you eyes. Wiggling...

I struggled to open my eyes. I must have been doing it, because I heard everyone gasping. I opened them slightly and saw Julius, Scarlett, Al, Emmet, Ursula and Nosey. Especially Nosey.

"Delilah! You are alright!" He cried with happiness.

"I think I am. Scarlett what about the bug?"

"When you passed out, I heard from my bug that the Conman was upset because he couldn't shock you. So then I grabbed pliers and ripped that stupid thing off." Scarlett said.

I smiled and yawned. Everyone laughed lightly. Everyone left the room except for Julius. He sat down beside me. He entangled his fingers with mine. I looked down at our hands and looked back at him. He bent down and I thought he was going to kiss me, but he turned his head to my ear and whispered, "I know who sent you those roses."

I gasped, then smiled. "Don't tell me yet. Let me think. Was it someone from the academy?"

"Yes."

"Hmm...It was Emmett wasn't it. But why would he put J.n.C as his texting name?"

"It wasn't Emmett."

I was lost. "Then who else could it be? Are you sure it wasn't you."

He chuckled at that. I loved his laugh. "No I am sure it wasn't me. It was Nosey."

I was shocked. "Nosey? But..."

"His real name is Jonathon Charnel. Which explains the J and the C."

"Oh. So the N meant Nosey."

"Exactly."

"Did you tell him about..." I was going to say 'us', but I wasn't sure they was an 'us'.

"Us? Yes I did tell him. He wasn't surprised Delilah. Everyone knew eventually we would realize we liked each other. He tried to get his chance in, but I beat him to it." Julius joked.

I giggled and reached up and kissed him lightly.



The next day, I was able to go to the academy, and I was ecstatic about it. Hospitals are very boring, and they are certain visitation rules, so Julius couldn't stay with me all the time. The G.I.B went back to the warehouse where I was captured. But it was empty, completely cleared. Except for a white sheet of paper with my name on it. I knew he wasn't done trying to tear me and Julius apart. But I knew he would never succeed.











Sign up to rate and review this story