Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

If Things Were The Same These Tears In My Eyes Would Be Fake

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

reality sets in

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-25 - Updated: 2007-08-26 - 640 words - Complete

0Unrated
Since Andy and Joe seemed to be gone, the over tired bassist made his way down to the livingroom where he took a seat on the couch. It was still dark out, but he ignored the thought of turning on a light. He sat there in the dark, trying to think about nothing and yet thinking about everything all at once. He almost drove himself to insanity some nights with his thoughts.

It had been a depressing time since Patrick had left and moved somewhere else. He felt so alone, like there was no one in the world who felt like he felt. He was all alone; even when they're was someone around, it just wasnt the same.

He laid down on the couch for a moment just listening to the stillness of the room. It was coming to the time where he needed to go somewhere else. He closed his eyes and let himself half fall asleep. He didn't want to fall asleep fully since he would only be waking back up in a few more hours from his own screams due to his nightmares. Sometimes they seemed unbareable, but it was pointless to try to stop them. There was nothing he could do for himself.

After making an attempt to stop his thoughts, he got up from the couch. He grabbed his black Clandestine hoodie from the back of the couch and went out the door. He didn't bother to close the door quietly; both of his band members slept like rocks anyway.

Once the lonley boy had left the driveway, he walked down the silent street. The sound of his footsteps echoed. No one was around, but it wasn't the least bit scary. His mind was on other things.

Pete walked for hours on end until he reached his destination. He knocked on the door of the old apartment, not knowing what time it was, and waited for someone to appear at the doorway. Finally, after four minutes had been waited, the door knob turned and his sleepy friend stood in his ducky Pj's.

"Pete. It's four in the morning, what are you doing here?" Patrick asked.

Pete shook his head. "I'm sorry Patrick."

"I just don't know what to do..."

"What's wrong?" Patrick walked down the steps so he stood a few feet from his friend.

"I don't know." Pete cried and hugged his friend.

Patrick held him close. "Come on in."

Pete followed Patrick inside the dimly lit house and into the newly furnished Livingroom. He sat Pete down on the couch, and then took a seat next to him.

"What happened?" He said, wrapping his arm around his friend.

Pete shook his head and wiped a tear from his face. "I...I miss you Patrick. Joe and Andy are never home. I feel so alone...."

"Shhh, it's gonna be ok Pete. I know, i've missed you guys too. But, i'm happy here now. It was great when i lived with you guys, but now i live with Joy; and i can't just leave her. She's my everything."

"I know Patrick; I know. I'm sorry for coming over so late. I shouldn't have."

"Pete, it's ok. Really, it doesnt bother me any." Patrick smiled.

"What else is wrong?"

"I hate my life. I just, don't enjoy anything anymore. I feel lifeless. Your gone, Joe and Andy are never home, Kate is never coming back. I'm always depressed." Pete cried on his friends shoulder.

Patrick began to sing "Why can you read me like no one else. I hide behind thses words but i'm coming out. I wish i kept them inside me mind. I hide behind these words. And think of all the places where you've been lost and then found, out." By the time he had finished his song, Pete had fallen fast asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story