Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

Talk Is Cheap

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

Breakfast at the Stump's house, for real...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-08-27 - Updated: 2007-08-28 - 528 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete awoke the next morning, trying to remember where he was. He then remembered that he had come to Patrick's the night before and must have fallen asleep.
He looked over to his left to see that Patrick was still sleeping next to him on the couch. These were the times he wished could last forever. It wasn't too long ago that almost every morning was like this, laying here next to his friend.
He tried to remove himself from the couch without waking his sleeping friend, but failed. Patrick slowly opened his eyes and looked over at him.

"Good morning." Pete said quietly.

"How are you feelin'?" Patrick said getting stright to the point.

Pete shurgged his shoulders. He didn't want to worry him anymore than he had too. "I'll be fine." He lied.

"Just had a bad night that's all..."

Patrick nodded. "Ok, well you know if you need me i'm here."

Pete nodded in return. "I know. I should get home now, it's already twelve and i'm sure you got stuff to do."

"No, not really." Patrick said honestly.

"Wanna have breakfast?"

Pete smiled for a moment and shook his head.

The two of them went into the kitchen, where Joy was sitting at the table reading Cosmo magizine in a blue and pink bathrobe.

"Hey guys." She said, coming over to her husband and giving him a kiss on the cheek. She then went over to Pete and gave him a hug.

"Hey, nice to see you." Pete said politely.

"Yeah, nice to see you to. It's been a long time." She smiled.

"Too long." Pete replied.

"How long you been up, babe?" Patrick asked, giving her another kiss on the cheek.

"Since seven. I was gonna wake you guys up but you looked so cute." She said in a baby voice.

"Haha, thanks babe." Patrick walked over to the stove and started mixing up pancakes.

Pete sat down at the table, opposite to Joy and looked around the room. "You guys really kick-ass at decorating."

Joy laughed. "Thanks Peter. So, how are the other guys? Andy and Joe."

"Pretty good. They've been working on some songs in the studio so maybe we'll put out another CD is Patrick's cool with it."

"I'm all for it." Patrick said, over hearing their conversation.

Pete smiled. "Awesome. When can you come over?"

Patrick took a look at the calendar hanging on the wall just a few feet away from him. "Uh, i'm pretty sure tomorrow can work if you guys are cool with it."

"Yeah, for sure. I-" Pete looked down at his watch and stood up quickly, almost knocking the chair over.

"Oh shit. I gotta go, i'm sopossed to be at the club in half an hour to check out some new bands. I'll catcha later, k?" He walked over to Joy and gave her a quick hug, then went over to Patrick and gave him a hug as well. Before leaving he grabbed a pancake from the plate and went out the door.

"Sienara buckaroo!" Patrick yelled out the door.

The more reviews the better. So do what you do best. thanks much
Sign up to rate and review this story