Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Surprise For All

Clues!

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 3 reviews

Sisky and Krystle give clues about the news

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-25 - Updated: 2007-08-26 - 2175 words

0Unrated
Over the next couple of days we got tons of boxes with the clothes in them, and the merch, posters, and meet and greet passes for fans. The passes were fun, each pass had the names of the fan who had meet and greet passes, the city, and the picture of the band they got their on to my bus. I put all my pillows, blanket and teddy bear into the back bed room, and went to get the rest of my things. I put my laptop bag, back, and my purse on my bed. The weird thing was we would be in the tour busses for tonight to meet up with the rest and plan things. I walked over to the bus Sisky and William shared with some other crew members. Once I walked on and looked around and noticed no on in the front. But, I really didn’t want to go to the back so I walked off to see where Sisky was. Then I felt hands grab my waist and I spun around to the face of Sisky.

“Hey, would you stay with me tonight. Please?” I asked him.

“I was going to ask you if you wanted me to. Wow! Well, yes I would love to stay with you tonight.” I smiled and we kissed a small peck. “Well, I am going to go get something for our little sleep over and I will be on the bus in a little bit. Did you get everything?”

“Yea, but I am missing one of my sketch books. Have you seen it?”

“Which one?”

“The one with my pregnant clothes drawings.”

“No the last time I saw it was the night we told everyone about the baby. Sorry.”

“Its ok. I wanted to draw them over again anyways. Well, see you in a couple mins.” He kissed me and we went to our busses. When I got on the bus, there was stuff on it that was not mine, but I saw no bodies. So I went to the back bed room and took out my sketch book. I wanted to work on some of different ideas for my own clothing line. I had this idea in my head for a dress. It would be a cocktail dress. It was black with pink stars all over it. I sat there sketching. I did not notice that someone had come into my room until they cleared their throat. I looked up and it was Emily the Executive Assistant of Fueled By Ramen. I worked under her, kind of like her assistant.

“Oh hey Emily. What’s up?”

“I just wanted to know who was on the bus. Johnny is on, and so is Caleb. So I think that is it for this bus.”

“Cool, I will be out there to say hi. Sisky is staying the night with us. I just kind of need him for tonight.”

“That’s ok, you two are cute together and I hope everything goes great for you and the baby.” She smiled.

“Thanks.” I got up and hugged her and headed out the front of the bus. I said hi to Johnny and Caleb. I sat down and talked with them for awhile. Then Sisky came on the bus and we went to the back room and put his stuff in there. I looked at my watch at it was about 8pm and we had to be at the meeting spot in two hours and it took an hour to get there. I walked out to the other busses and told everyone to come out so I could give them some news. I also wanted the bus drivers out there. I waited for about 10 minutes. And once everyone was out side I got up on a random chair I found and quieted everyone down. “Hey, everyone. So it takes about an hour to get to the meeting spot where we are meeting everyone else. So you all have 20 minutes to get everything you need onto the busses. Then I will be giving the busses drivers the go ahead in about 40 minutes. We need to try to be there before the other busses. We are pretty much in a big parking lot. And then we will be leaving for the venue at about 10am. So we leave in about 35 minutes now. Get going!” I waved everyone off and they went to make sure they had everything.

We are now at the meeting spot. All the other busses are here and we are all just chillin’. Sisky and I are just laying on the bed at the back of my bus and talking about our future with out child.

“Sisky, I was thinking we do something fun for the fans. Maybe make it fun for them to figure out that I am pregnant and that we are going to get married. Kind of like have them call the band cell phone, and we can give them a new clue every month till we get married and see if anyone figures it out. Then maybe once we figure out when we want to have the big wedding then we can go to FUSE or MTV or something to let everyone know the truth. Just thinking, make it fun for them to find out. What do you think?” I looked up at him and he had his usual thinking face. I think it’s a cute face.

“I like your thinking. How are we going to get the fans to call the band phone?” hrmm that is a good question.

“Maybe I could go post a post on the band Live Journal Community. And tell them about the little game we are going to play. But we have to have a set of clues to give. Maybe every month we can give two different clues.” I am still piecing thing together in my own head. Maybe instead of them calling us, we could post the clues in a post. Much easier and no chance of letting anything slip. “Well, now thinking about it more. Maybe just making one post about it. Much easier and less chance of something slipping. How does that sound?”

“Sounds good. Much easier and we can post it when ever we want, instead of having to answer a phone.”

“Ok, I will work on a post to keep our fans up to date on the tour and the clues. It is kind of like Jack and his TAI TV posts. I am really happy about this. I want this baby and I can’t wait to be your wife.” We started to kiss and that led to making out. After awhile of that we got off the buss to see what everyone else was doing. I looked like everyone was just talking and some were playing cards. The couples were all sitting together. Some were making out, some were laughing, and then I kept looking for Tricia and John but did not find them. Oh, well they are together most likely. But, Sisky and I went over to where William, Candi, Brendon, Cynara, Kyle and Hayley were. They were eating, laughing and playing something. Sisky and I sat down and joined in a game of Slap Jack. It was fun. But as it got later and later we all went onto different busses and ate dinner and did other things. Sisky and I went to go work on the post.

“So what are the first two clues we are going to give them?” Sisky asked me.

“Well, they can be Rattle snakes and charming bells.” I laughed but it could work.

“I like it. So are you going to write it?” I could tell he wanted to go do something.

“Hun, just go have fun with the other boys. I’m and going to type up this post and maybe talk to some people on line. And I’m and feeling kind of tired, maybe go to sleep.” He smiled kiss me and got off the couch.

“Thanks, I will be back later.” He waved and skipped out of the bus. I put on some music and went to writing this post.

First Post Of The New Tour [5 June 2010|7:00pm]
Mrs.Peetzdeliveryguy
Hey All It’s Krystle Here,

Well, it is the day before we start out summer tour with out friends Panic! At The Disco and Paramore. We are in a parking lot just chillin’ and having fun. No one has gotten hurt or taken away by the police yet. Key word YET! Sisky and I are doing great and we can’t wait to see all of the fans. I am looking forward to this tour. Seeing all the fans and venues should be fun. Heads up to anyone going to any shows, keep a look out for me. I will be out at times during the sets of the bands and before and after the shows. I don’t mind meeting fans of any of the bands, and if you have something for them and don’t have Meet & Greets, I will make sure they get to them.
I will have posts through out the tour, with pictures as I get them. If any of the guys/bands get gifts and you could not give them to them yourselves. Then I will make sure to put a thank you out there for the gifts. And any news will be in the post.
Talking about news. I have some news of my own. But, I can’t give you the whole thing just yet. But, we are going to be playing a game for the next few months. Until I can give the news as a whole. Which will most likely be on FUSE or MTV or something. So I will give you clues towards it every month. So here is your first clue:
Where I used to live I would have to watch out for Rattle snakes, and I could hear charming Bells.
Well, have fun with the clue and don’t hurt your brain to much.
And to anyone coming to the first show tomorrow, bear with us. It’s our first show and it might be a little off. So if something goes wrong it will be fixed. Can’t wait to see all of your lovely faces.

Love Krystle!

PS: I will be on for the next half an hour of the band AIM sn. TAIONAIM And for those who have my personal one, I barely use it anymore, so try that one. And if I have talked to you before, I probably don’t remember. I don’t like to add many sn’s to the buddy list. I have family, close friends and other bands. Sorry, but I get confused. Talk to you all later.

0 comments | post comment

Once I was done with that I hit post and opened my AIM and signed into the band sn. Once I was got on I got a couple im’s from friends from back home and some bands who were here and at home. Pete was on and I talked to him about the baby.

Peter_Pan_da: So, hows my little tour mama?

TAIONAIM: I am good, kind of tired. But, I posted a post on the TAI LiveJournal Community. I was
making it fun for the fans to find out that I am pregnant. And that Sisky and I are getting married.

Pete_Pan_da: Sounds good, I will have to go check it out. Read some of the comments. I will be at the
concert tomorrow. I kind of just want to watch it.

TAIONAIM: Well, if you need help getting in call me or one of the boys and we will get you in. I like
having this concert out doors. It reminds me of my Honda Civic Tour date.

Peter_Pan_da: Yea, I remember that. That was your first time of seeing all of the bands. Right?

TAIONAIM: Yea, I went with Tricia and had a blast. I still have all the things the guys signed for me.
And I still have the version of Neighbors where Tricia and I are in it.

Peter_Pan_da: small world. Right?

TAIONAIM: yea. Well hey Pete I am off to sleep. I am tired. BIG ASS DAY TOMORROW!!

Pete_Pan_da: ok, night my little tour mama. See you tomorrow.

TAIONAIM: Night. waves BYES!!
TAIONAIM has signed off.

I said good bye to all the fans. Tons of them were wondering about the post but I just gave them yes or no answers. I’m mean. But, I could not have anyone finding out the secret. I closed my laptop and went to bed. I changed into some pj’s and laid down. I was so tired. I tried to listen to music and wait for Sisky, but I was soon in a land of dreams.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry its been so long! But I hope u liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story