Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Surprise For All

First Concert

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 0 reviews

The first concert of the tour.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-21 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 1403 words

0Unrated
“Wake up hun! We’re at the venue and you have to go get things ready.” Sisky then kissed me and I opened my eyes and closed them real fast. I rolled over hoping he would come kiss me again. “Come on hun.” I felt him get off the bed and nothing till I could feel something near my face. I peeked at it and it was Sisky. He kissed me and I deepened the kiss. He smiled into and quickly pulled away. I opened my eyes to see him laughing.

“Meany!”

“Well get up and we can finish that kiss.” I got up and finished what we had started. I pulled away this time grabbed my tour crew clothes and went to go change. Once I was changed ha my hair down in normal fashion. Which was spiked in the back and my emo bangs. And I had put my black eye liner and black eye shadow on and a little lip color I was ready to go get this tour started. I walked out of the bus seeing all the couples sitting around. William, Candi, Kyle and Hayley were sitting together. It looked like Candi was upset. I walked over and grabbed her hand.

“I am going to steal my sister for awhile guys. William you will get her back later.” He nodded and Candi left with me. “Hun, what’s wrong?”

“Well, I got this call last night from Scott. He said he was in town because some how he found out I lived here now. He was asking me if I wanted to go to the concert with him. And I told him I was going with my boyfriend. He got really mad and said to tell my boyfriend, which is William, to watch out. I am scared.”

“Hun, as long as you stay back stage you will be fine. He will not see you and you will not see him. And if you run into him just, just try to get away from him as fast as you can. But, I will make sure that if you go out into the venue at all, that you have one of our body guards with you. Understand?” we had made it into the venue and we showed our passes and then went and sat in some of the seats.

“I understand. I am just afraid that he will keep trying to find me. I hated our relationship when we were going out and still hate it.”

“You have a fucking right. He told you what to wear, where to go, when to be there, when to go to bed, fuck he controlled you life. I am surprised that he did not control what you ate and when to go to eat, or pee. And when you did something he didn’t like he hurt you. So fuck him. You have William and he is a sweetie! He takes care of you!” I looked at her and she was in tears. I hugged her and just let her get it all out. Once she was done. She looked up and smiled. “Ok, why don’t you go talk to William about this and let him know. He has a right to know. You don’t have to tell him about the relationship and he will not push it if he cares about you. You bring it up if you feel you can. Ok?”

“Ok, thanks sis. I needed that, thanks!” we hugged and I let her go find William and I sat back and looked at the stage. They were setting things on the stage. Tonight the order was going to be Paramore, Panic! and then TAI. The only reason for that was this was TAI’s home stage. Everyone agreed. When a band was in there home town/state they play last. I knew I would be needed on stage so I walked around asking how to get backstage. I finally figured it out and I noticed that is was almost time for out meet and greet winners to get here. I told the stage set manager we had to put up Paramore’s set. He told me he would have it up by the time I got back.

I ran back to my bus and grabbed today’s things for the meet and greets. Everyone would be able to sit in on sound checks and then once those are done we will get them all together and explain the process of meet and greets and we will then pick the lucky winners who get to be back stage. So I grabbed the passes, names of the winners, and our little gift to one special fan. Which was a ticket to a final concert for these winners at each date. This ticket included a flight from their city to California, for the winner and one friend/family member, and the concert ticket. No one knew about this concert except the bands and crew. But, there were no tickets going to be sold. And the venue was going along with not announcing it. So once I had everything I maybe sure the bands were back stage, and had everything they needed.

So I had everything I needed and made sure I looked good and went to greet the fans. We had about a group of about 20 people. I walked over to them and found something to stand on and I stood up and got their attention. “Hello everyone!” I got a lot of hi’s and hello’s. “My name is Krystle and I am the tour manger. I am going to explain what will happen once we have everyone here and you all have your passes. Once you have you passes which tell us that you are here for the meet and greets. Please do not lose these. If lost you will not be able to get into the meet and greets. Now I know that some of you have parents with you. If you do can you and your parents please move to the right over here.” I pointed to the right of me. I waited till it started to look like there were no other fans and parents. “Ok, so I will call your name and I need you to have your picture id out and ready to go. Once you have your pass I would like you to go and show your ticket to the venue people and wait for me inside.” So I went through every pass, if they had a parent we had a pass for them and we wrote in there name. Once everyone was inside the venue I grabbed a bull horn so everyone could hear me. “Ok, everyone follow me and we are going to go sit in on sound check. Once that is over we will announce all the winners and then it will be time for the gates to open. So, let’s go have some fun!” I turned around and walked towards the seats. Once there I led them down to the center area right before the pit area and set them in seats. Once that was ready I got on the radio. “This is Big Mama! We are ready for the pre-riot!” we had our little codes. Pretty much what I said was, this is Krystle and we are ready for Paramore sound check.

“That’s a big ten-four Big Mama. The pre-riot is a go!” I couldn’t help but laugh at our crew.

“Um, Mrs. I was wondering why you call your self Big Mama?” well there were two reasons, but one I could not tell at the moment.

“Well, first call me Krystle. And I call myself Big Mama because I am the head girl on the tour. We have our own little code, so no one can try to get in or confuse us.” We all laughed at that.

“Big Mama, pre-riot is ready and waiting but we need you by the traveling beds ASAP.” Great what is wrong now.

“Ok, get Bed Head out here and have him take over. Tell him to get his ass out here fast.”

“Ten-four Big Mama.” I told Caleb what to have Sisky do once down here. He will go on stage for sound check and then pick the winners if I am not back in time.
Sign up to rate and review this story