Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Surprise For All

Drama Drama Drama

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 0 reviews

DRAMA

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-21 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 1213 words

0Unrated
He said he got it and I ran off and got a golf cart and went for the tour busses. Once I got close I noticed that there was a group of four. One of them I did not recognize at first. I got closer and noticed that it was Scott. I sped up and once there I ran over. It was Scott, William, Kyle and Candi.

“Um, sir you are going to have to leave. This is for band, crew or anyone else with a pass.” I tried to be professional.

“Oh, come of it Krystle! I came here for Candi.” I stepped towards him standing my ground.

“Scott, you will either leave by choice or by force. Your choice?” crossing my arms.

“Always were the hard headed one huh? Why not come off your high horse and let me finish what I came for?” oh this dude could piss me off.

“And why don’t you leave so I can go do my job!” I took a step towards him showing him that I was not going to step down. He pushed me back away from him. Kyle being the older brother he pushed Scott. Scott being the stupid one he went to punch Kyle but got my right eye instead. William tried to pull me back so nothing bad would happen. But, I got out of his grip and started to hit Scott. I felt someone pick me up and put me by Candi. I looked back and saw Kyle and William grabbing Scott and taking him to security and they took him into custody.

“Krystle are you ok?” it was William. I heard him and something on the radio about TAI on deck for sound check.

“William get the fuck to sound check! I will be right there.” I was pissed but not at him and he knew that. Kyle and Candi stayed away from me and I grabbed some ice off a bus and went back into the venue. Once I got back to the seats I noticed that Panic! was at the end of their sound check and all the fans were on their feet and having fun. I sat behind the fans and Caleb noticed I was back and came to sit with me.

“Hey what happened?”

“Umm…long story short. Little sisters ex came back and he pushed me, Kyle pushed him and ex when to punch Kyle and hit me instead. So I have a new black eye. I don’t know what I am going to tell people. Maybe I tripped and hit it on something. Sound good?”

“Well, you can’t tell people the truth, so it sounds good for now. Just make sure you keep the story straight and everyone on tour knows too. So if someone is asked they can keep the story up.” I nodded and noticed that TAI was now on stage. I looked at William and then Sisky and they both smiled at me. Both for different reasons. So once they were all done I went in front of the fans.

“Well how was your little show?” I heard a lot of yells. “Ok, well we have 4 names to be drawn at this moment. The first three names will be for backstage passes. The last name gets something special and you will find out what later. So let’s pick names. I have three very special people who will draw them. William, Hayley and Brendon.” The three of them walked up and you could heard clapping and yelling. William picked first and his was a young girl about 12 years old. He had told her to come down and get the passes, because she had a parent with her the parent got one too. She ran up to William and asked if she could hug him and he let her. Such a sweet heart. Hayley picked a girl who looked about 17. She looked like me when I was her age. She came up and hugged Hayley and grabbed her passes, because she came with a friend and she could not leave her alone her friend got one too. We like to be helpful to our fans. And Brendon picked a girl about 16-17. She came down and hugged Brendon and started to cry. He patted her back and told her it to take deep breaths. She calmed down and the three winners and William, Hayley and Brendon took a picture together. Then it came down to the last name draw. I picked this one and it was again a 17 year old girl. I brought her down and we took a picture. “Ok, well you have one a very special gift. You and a friend or family member will be going to California for a privet concert with other winners from all the dates of this tour. ” She was in tears. “I will give you more details later.” I told here, she nodded her hair and went back to her seat. “Ok congrats to all the winners! The gates are about to open. So I have to get these guys out of here soon. I will see you all in about 30 minutes. Please be on time. Stay together if you want to, go buy merch or get something to drink. Just have fun!” We all took off for back stage.

Once back there I was questioned about my eye and just told the story but also told EVERYONE the cover story. The one person who was more pissed about it then me was Sisky.

“What the fuck happened?” he asked. I told him the story and he got mad but I calmed him down. The concert with off with a hitch. During most of the sets I walked around with Pete and we met fans and all. I told Pete the cover story and he stuck with it. Ever fan asked about my eye, and most of them wanted to know more about the big news but I didn’t tell anymore then what I said in the Livejournal post. By the time TAI was over it was around 11pm. With the three fans that got to be back stage, they had a super time. We didn’t have to be on the road for a while so we asked them if they wanted to hang with us and we will drop them off at home. One had a parent but her mom told us that she could stay if we just called her when they got to their house.

So we got them home safely and by the time they got home it was around 3 in the morning and they were asleep. It was so cute, we had them give us their home phone numbers and email addresses. We called their parents to let them know that we were dropping them off and we had one of the boys carry each one into their homes. We got pictures of it because it was so cute. We would email them to the girls tonight so in the morning they could have a nice surprise.

Once we dropped the girls off at their homes, we set off for our next venue. The next few were almost the same each night.
Sign up to rate and review this story