Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Twenty Five

by xharlequingirl 3 reviews

Ryan makes a mistake.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-27 - Updated: 2007-08-27 - 963 words

0Unrated
Ryan smiled as he looked at the guys. He had called them all together right after the meet and greet ended, he had an announcement that just could not wait.

“What’s going on man?” Jon asked as he leaned against the wall as they all looked at Ryan with anticipation.

“You’re not leaving the band, right?” Brendon cocked an eyebrow.

“No, no, don’t be silly.” Ryan laughed as he shook his head. “I have great news guys!” He smiled. “Makayla is pregnant!” He was so excited. He just wanted to share the news with his friends.

“Oh my gosh!” Spencer smiled. “Congratulations man!” He pulled his best friend into a hug.

“Thank you! I found out yesterday and I just couldn’t hold it in anymore.” He smiled as he bounced up and down. “Come on guys! We better get ready.” He was so full of energy that he couldn’t bare to stay in one place for long periods of time.

“So, if Makayla is pregnant that Ryan is getting laid.” Brendon laughed as he pulled the shirt on over his head.

“This is not something I really want to think about.” Jon shook his head as he closed his closet door and headed out of the room.


As the guys were walking into the hallway, Elyse was coming down towards them from the entrance. She had left the kids on the bus with Mrs. Henderson and decided to get something to eat. Emotionally she felt like if she ate anything she would want to throw up, but now that she was pregnant she really had to nourish her body.

“Elyse!” Spencer smiled as he came up to her and wrapped his arms around her. “Congratulations, Lyse!” He smiled as he hugged her tightly, rocking her back and forth.

“Ryan told me the great news! This better be my god daughter!” Jon came up to her and wrapped his arms around her. He was the only one who had yet to be a god father to any of the kids.

“Ryan told you…” She trailed off as it all started to make sense within her head. Ryan had told everyone that she was pregnant. No one was supposed to know that she was pregnant other than Ryan and Ella. And, Ella just knew because she was the one who suggested the test.

“He did!” Spencer smiled as he hugged her once more, his hand going to her stomach. He was completely oblivious to the fact that she almost jumped three feet in the air.

“We better get going, we’ll see you later Kay.” Jon grabbed Spencer as they continued to walk the way they had been headed. They really couldn’t be late or they would for sure here Zack screaming at them.

Makayla had walked back to the bus as she tried to fight herself over what she was going to say to Ryan. She was absolutely livid over the fact that he had the balls to go out and tell their mutual friends that they were going to have a baby. Especially when she wasn’t even sure that she didn’t want to have this baby. She was not ready to be a mother again.

She was not ready to have another baby to care for while her husband was away on business. She could not spend all of her time on a bus and having her kids uprooted and living from suitcases.

“Babe, Makay?” Ryan’s voice began to pour through the bus as he was looking for his wife.

“Get in here.” Her voice came out of her mouth sounding so much harsher than she had ever imagined it too.

“No need to shout.” Ryan said as he came eye to eye with his wife as he sat down at the table. She was on the war path again and he didn’t know why or what he had done wrong.

“There is definitely a reason to shout!” She pointed her finger at him. “You had no right to go and tell our friends that I am pregnant without even considering my feelings or how this is going to affect me. You are not carrying this child and you had no place in saying what goes on in my body!”

“It’s my child too! You can not tell me that I can’t tell anyone! I love my child, do not blame me just because you’re too selfish to love that child!!” Ryan stood up as he pointed at her. “We both have an equal say in our children’s lives and I can’t believe you are trying to tell me that I have no right or say on what happens with my children. All three of them!” He stressed to her.

“This is in my body and I will decide what happens, Ryan! I am not fucking ready and I do not want this child to be sick. So you just wait to see what happens. You will fucking explain to our friends when something horrible happens!” She screamed at him as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the bus. She was not going to deal with him and his attitude. She was her own woman. She did not depend on her husband.

Ryan stood there speechless. He couldn’t believe everything Makayla had just spit at him and it hurt. She better hope that something did not happen to their son or daughter because he would not be happy with that and there would be some serious issues between them. She needed to get off her high horse and realize they were the perfect family. He did not want to let her ruin that.

He refused.
Sign up to rate and review this story