Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Twenty Six

by xharlequingirl 3 reviews

"Daddy hates me."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-09-13 - Updated: 2007-09-13 - 1047 words

0Unrated
"Ugh...mm, Ella." Brendon grunted as he fell on top of his wife. He was trying to keep his voice hushed.

Ella took a deep breath as she pushed him over and pulled the sheet up over her chest. "God how I've missed that." She smirked as she kissed him once again.

"Longest six weeks of my life, plus it was longer, cause I was out on tour for those two months. Oh my god..." He trailed off. "We didnt have sex for...fourteen weeks!" He sat up in the bed as he looked at the clock. It was nearing two am.

"Mmhmm." Ella nodded as she pulled on her shirt. "I'm going to go check on our children." She told him as she leaned over and kissed him once more before going to check on Bianca and Dylan.

Brendon got dressed and followed his wife out to the bunk area to check on their children. Leaning over Dylan, he smiled as he watched his chest raise in and out. He was so cute when he slept. You never thought he would be a maniac.

"I want more." Brendon smiled as he looked at his wife who was looking over the crib side.

"Push them out of your body." She laughed as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Give it a few babe. I just gave you a daughter six weeks ago." She leaned up and kissed him.

"I know, I know. Come on, let's get to bed. It's going to be a long day tomorrow." He took her hand as he led her to the bedroom. The tour had been going terribly fantastic for the most part, but being in a big city tomorrow meant lots to do.


The next morning seemed to come faster than either Brendon or Ella wanted it too. They had been up until about three am and then Bianca getting them up at Eight am wasn’t really that good. They could have used more than five hours of sleep. Thankfully she went back down after a bottle and they could sleep some more before Dylan got up and started his day of destruction.

“Mama, Daddy…” Dylan pushed on his parents as he climbed into the bed and began to bounce. He wanted his parents awake.

“Hey, baby.” Ella smiled as she rubbed her face against Brendon’s shoulder and opened her eyes to look at him.

“Dada!” Dylan jumped onto his stomach as he wanted to force his father awake. What was this sleeping nonsense? Pfft, his father needed to be awake and ready to play.

“What Dylan?” Brendon almost whimpered as Dylan jumped on him again and he groaned. Looking at the clock it read ten thirty. He had to be out and at an interview in a matter of an hour and a half and all he wanted to do was stay in bed.

“Daddy’s tired, baby, come on.” Ella took Dylan’s hand as she stood up, getting out of bed. Brendon could sleep for another half an hour and he really needed to sleep. He was becoming very grumpy.

“Mama, cereal?” Dylan looked up at her with his wide brown eyes. He looked so much like his father, it wasn’t even funny.

“You bet baby.” Ella helped him into the booth as she got out the bowl and a spoon and the only type of cereal that he likes. He was a big fan of the honey smacks.


A few minutes later, Brendon had come out of the back room, dressed and with Bianca in his arms. She must have gotten up and wanted her Daddy. “Can you make us a bottle?” He asked as he leaned over and kissed Ella as he sat down next to Dylan and smiled at his son as he puckered out his lips for a kiss.

“Anca stinky.” Dylan plugged his nose as he looked at his baby sister and made a face. “Brother!” He looked at his parents.

“You don’t have a brother, Dylan.” Ella laughed as she handed Brendon the bottle of milk and he began to feed Bianca.

“I want a brother!” He pounded his small fist against the table. “No sister!” He pushed Bianca’s hand away that was moving around wildly.

“Don’t Dylan.” Brendon scolded pushing his son’s hand away. “Don’t touch her.”

Dylan’s bottom lip pouted over as his whole face scrunched up. The tiny tears began to run down his face as he realized that his father had yelled at him. And, in such a mean way too. He instantly went under the table and ran down the hallway. He had to be away from his father.

“He’s just a baby, Brendon. You could have been nicer.” Ella shook her head at him as she put down her own bowl of cereal.

“And, she’s only six weeks old! He needs to learn.” He looked at his wife. Why was he getting the brunt of the argument? Why was he the bad guy all of the sudden?

“And, just because we had another baby doesn’t mean you can cast your son aside and be nasty to him.” She spat at him as she rolled her eyes and followed the direction her son had gone in. Brendon could have been nicer to Dylan. He was just a baby himself. He didn’t understand that he had to be gentle and that he couldn’t treat her like he did his toys. Brendon needed to learn how to talk to his son without making him feel bad.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Ella asked as she sat down next to her son who was curled up in his bunk.

Dylan’s face contorted as the tears still were running down his cheeks. Daddy had never yelled at him like that before. “Dada hates me.” Dylan wrapped his arms around his mother as he cried.

“Daddy doesn’t hate you baby.” Ella kissed her sons head. “He just wants you to understand you have to be careful with Bianca, she’s tiny.” She kissed her son’s head. She was going to have to have a talk with her husband. He could not do this. She refused.
Sign up to rate and review this story