Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Here Is Your Verse

I'm A Flirt

by killxsmile 3 reviews

rekindled, much?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-27 - Updated: 2007-08-27 - 1032 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note: Gah. I had orientation today and got my schedule for my junior year. It's fucked up. I need a biology credit during my junior year in order to graduate next year, but my programmer didn't place me in a biology class. Instead, I got placed into 2 music classes. I like music, but I kind of WANT TO GRADUATE.

In retaliation against school, I put off my AP Psych summer assignments and wrote this chapter instead. Hope you guys like it.

Armies of autobots will be granted to:
this_girl_was
pyrotechnist
kissbetweenthestars
dflip07

They rock harder than trohmania. Fo' realz.

Chapter Twenty-Five: I'm a Flirt

Please believe it, unless your game is tight and you trust her; then don't bring her around me 'cause I'm a flirt.
-R. Kelly

*
Emi's POV

Pete and I were still on the roof as the morning's first rays of sunlight peaked over the horizon. We had talked all night and were still going strong. At this point, he was explaining the wonders of going commando.

"Doesn't it feel weird when you're wearing jeans?"
"Not really. It's like you're one with the denim." I couldn't help but laugh at his comment.
"And that's a good thing?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.
"Yes, it is."
"Wentz, you're weird."
"Hey, I thought that's what you liked about me." He chuckled and placed an arm around my shoulder. I let out a sigh and leaned against him.

"I really missed this, you know," I said, looking up at him.
"Me too."

Looking into my eyes, it seemed like he wanted to start a staring contest. I silently complied, keeping mine open for as long as possible. After a grueling minute or so, I blinked. But his gaze remained on me.

"What?" I asked, wondering what was holding his attention.
"It's just that...your eyes are really beautiful." I blushed upon hearing this and looked down at my Chucks. He let out a soft chuckle as my face turned bright pink. "And you're still really cute when you blush."
"Thank you," I said. "That means a lot coming from People magazine's #11th most beautiful person..." Now it was his turn to blush.
"You saw that?" he asked. I nodded.

Just as an awkward silence set in, our stomachs growled.

"Hungry?" we said, simultaneously.
"Great minds think alike." I said, hopping off the ledge. "Do you remember passing any restaurants on the way?"
"No, but there's bound to be a McDonalds or something around here."

We stepped into the elevator and made our way to the lobby.

"Here," I said, pulling a pair of aviator sunglasses out of my purse. "I have a feeling you'll need them."

He put them on and strutted through the main doors.

"How do I look?"
"Like an idiot."
"That really hurts," he said, feigning sadness.
"Oh, come on." I pulled him along. "I'm really hungry."

After walking a couple of blocks, we stumbled across a little diner. The aroma of pancakes and bacon filled my lungs as we stepped inside.

An elderly woman quickly seated us at a booth and gave us menus. As we flipped through the laminated booklets, a middle-aged woman came up to our table to take our orders.

"I'll have the blueberry waffles with a side of bacon."
"And to drink?"
"Orange juice." She scribbled my order down and turned to Pete.
"French toast with hash browns."
"And to drink?"
"Coffee, heavy on the cream." The woman nodded and walked toward the kitchen. About 15 minutes later, she returned with our orders.

Pete scarfed down his food like he hadn't eaten in weeks.

"Wha?" he asked, stuffing his mouth.
"You have some whipped cream on your face."
"Where?"
"Right there," I said smearing some on his nose.
"Oh, you have some too," he said, taking a handful of whipped cream and spreading it on my cheek.
"You really shouldn't have done that."

Luckily we had both finished our drinks, but that left our food up for grabs. French toast. Bacon. Waffles. Hash browns. Within minutes we were both covered in each other's food.

The waitress returned with a puzzled look on her face.

"Did you kids enjoy your food?"
"Yes. Yes we did," I said, nonchalantly.
"Service here is great. We'll definitely be coming back."
"Well, here's your bill." She set it down on the table and left, muttering something along the lines of "the youth these days..."

Pete and I split the bill and despite the strange looks we received, casually walked out of the diner. However, once we made it to the sidewalk, we both started laughing hysterically.

"Did you see the look on her face?"
"Yeah, it was priceless."
"Shit," I said, still laughing. "We need to do this more often."

*
"What the fuck happened?" Travis asked, referring to our post-food fight appearances.
"Breakfast," we said in unison.
"Damn, remind me not to eat with you guys," he said. "We're going to leave in about half an hour, so I suggest that you two clean up."

Pete and I headed toward the elevator with grins on our faces while Travis tried spacing himself from us. He knew we were up to something.

With a ding! the doors slid open. I stood to Travi's right while Pete was to his left.

"What are you guys--"

Before he could even finish his question, we had successfully made a McCoy sandwich.

Tyson, Matt and Andy were there to greet us as we stepped out of the elevator. They burst into laughter upon seeing Travis' displeased expression.

"Dude, what happened?" Matt asked, pointing to his syrup covered hoody.
"Pete and Emi sandwich."
"And you were the chocolate center?" Andy joked.

Travis rolled his eyes at this comment while everyone else laughed.

"C'mon, you've gotta get cleaned up before we hit the road," Tyson said, scooping me up bridal style.
"Yes sir!"
"Bye Emi!"
"Byeee!" I waved as they disappeared down the hall.

*
Pete's POV

Patrick started laughing as I walked into the room.

"What happened? Did you fall into a dessert cart?"
"No," I chuckled. "Just had breakfast with Emi."
"Wow, some things never change..."

*

reviews keep me going, yo.
Sign up to rate and review this story