Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You CAN keep my brother; And I WILL fuck your friends.

All I want for christmas is you

by SaaRawr 3 reviews

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-08-30 - Updated: 2007-08-30 - 984 words

0Unrated
“Wake up!! It’s Christmas!” I heard Frank scream at the top of his lungs, outside my bedroom door.
Was this normal? Was this how a 16 year old boy should react to it being Christmas day? It was the same on our birthday, Halloween, he ran around the garden twice before he came into the house screaming "it's Halloween!"
“Shut up!!” I yelled, burying my head as far into my pillow as I could.
“It’s Christmas day though!” Frank tapped the tune to ‘jingle bells’ on my door.
I know I’m supposed to love my brother, but at this precise moment I wish to kill him.
“Frank it’s 5am!” I flung open my door and threw my pillow at his head, making him fall backwards, “now shut it!”
I suddenly realised he was so close to falling down the stairs it was scary.
I almost did kill him.
Shit.
“You okay?” I held out my hand for him, to help him stand back up, but instead of accepting this offer, he pulled me down to the floor.
We lay in a heap of giggles on the landing, when our dad came out of his and mum’s bedroom, rubbing his face.
I wiped away the tears of laughter from my eyes and grinned at my dad.
“What are you two doing down there?” he asked, giving me a hand up from the floor.
We burst out laughing once more; I could tell this Christmas was going to be the best ever.

Our plans for the day were to stay at home with the family for the morning, then all of the guys were gathering at Ray’s flat midday to exchange presents, and after that, Frank, me and our parents had been invited round to the Ways’ house for dinner.
“Wow, its lovely, thanks mum,” I said holding up the little white t-shirt, then hugging my mum.
I’ve never got so many clothes for Christmas, that weren’t actually for myself.
I looked up at the clock, 12:30.
We were all supposed to be at Ray’s now, so I grabbed hold of Frank’s hand, picked up my bag of presents and flew out of the living room, waving goodbye to the family.
“Woah, slow down” Frank cried out, as I pulled him down the road to the block of flats in which Ray lived.
“219, 219, 291.. aha, here we are.” I stumbled down some stairs and finally reached the door.
Before I could even knock, there was a smiling mass of hair standing infront of me.
“I heard you coming...” Ray giggled, as Frank ran panting like a dog, down the last few stairs.
We entered to find everyone in the living room, clutching gifts, ready to exchange them.

“WOW! I love it! Thankyou so much!” Mikey threw his arms around me after ripping off the wrapping paper off his gift, to find the Anthrax shirt he kept going on about.
“Okay, I’m next.” Bob grinned, holding out his hands.
I passed him his gift and watched his face light up as he unwrapped it.
“Hell yeah! Y’know, this is the only Mr Bean I don’t have,” he smiled, hugging me.
Gerard squeaked with excitement when he opened the batmobile I bought him. He’s such a kid.
Mikey nearly cried with happiness when he opened his gift from Frank. It was a caricature of him. It was truly amazing. They had got the glasses and hair just right.

Now it was time for my present from Gerard.
I was quite nervous actually, incase the gift I got him wasn’t even half as good as the gift he got for me.
I slowly pulled off the wrapping paper, to revel a box. I opened it up carefully and found a pair of baby’s socks. I looked up at Gerard who smiled and nodded towards the socks, urging me to continue examining them.
I picked one up and felt something inside of it, which I took out and found it was a letter of some sort.
I opened up the paper and read:
Honey,
I love you and hope it fits.
Fingers crossed.
G xoxo


Hope what fits?
I put down the note and took the other sock in my hands. I felt something hard at the bottom of it.

“I love you so fucking much!” I cried, burying my head in Gerard’s hair and holding onto him tight, just after he had placed the eternity ring from the bottom of the sock, onto my finger and I had put the other one onto his.
“I love you too,” he kissed my forehead, as a tear rolled down my cheek, “So, looks like you’re stuck with me, for eternity.”
“I wouldn’t want it any other way,” I snivelled, before our lips collided.
“How cute,” Ray sighed, “I wish I had that.”
“What?” Frank looked confused.
“I wish I had a relationship like that.” Ray repeated.
“Oh. Yeah, me too.” Frank laughed, and looked at Jamia, who punched him playfully on the leg. Frank always wound her up and joked about with her, so I guess this was her payback, because it made a cracking sound as her hand hit him.
“Dead leg! Dead leg!! God...” Frank squeaked, frowning.
“Sorry,” she blushed, patting his leg, “let me kiss it better.”
She planted a kiss on the spot where she hit him and smiled guiltily into his eyes.
“While you’re down there you can...” Frank started, but was interrupted by another bone crunching punch.
“Fuck. Why the balls? Why?” Frank groaned in pain.
“Well, you asked for it.” Jamia replied, grinning smugly and making everybody laugh.
“Kiss it better?” Frank asked, hopeful.
“Maybe later,” Jamia replied, winking at Frank, and getting a ‘wooooooo’ from the rest of the guys.


[Reviews please, all apreciated very much..]
Sign up to rate and review this story