Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Through the Eyes of the Fly on the Wall

The levees are breaking

by seabatty06 0 reviews

Pete's mind is racing and william may help him out!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-31 - Updated: 2007-09-01 - 918 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 14: The levees are breaking


*Recap*

Andy and I went to watch TAI perform that night before Fall Out Boy. They were awesome. “you guys are pretty good.” I told them as they got off stage and FOB went up. “thanks.” Bill said smiling. That night after all the fans finally left we got on our own buses and started toward our next show. “why does everyone call Andy from TAI ‘the Butcher’?” I asked. “one because he use to work at a butcher shop before the band and became a vegetarian after working there, and two because it would just get confusing if we called him Andy also.” Andy said. “very interesting and very true” I said. “I’m going to bed.” I said yawning. I looked at Andy and he just smiled. I got in the bunk and heard him say that he was going to bed too. He came in and slipped under the covers with me and started to caress my back sending shiver down it. “last night was a night to remember.” He whispered into my ear. His hot breath against my ear sent shock waves all over my body. “that it was. and we should repeat it.” I said turning over to face him. He had the biggest smile on his face. “… but not tonight.” I said kissing him passionately. “you’re such a tease” he said after we broke the kiss. “I know” I said cuddling into his chest.

*End Recap*

*Pete’s POV*
JJ and I were the only ones still up. I was in a weird mood the whole night. Maybe what Andy and Ashley had was bothering me because I wanted that too. The flame between JJ and I felt like it was burning out. I looked over at her and she looked at me. “do you love me any more?” slipped from her lips, The one question that I didn’t have an answer to. She apparently took the silence for what it was. She stood up and disappeared to the bunks. What had gone wrong with us? Am I to blame for the extinguished fire? Did I isolate myself from her, from everyone, too much? I stood up and walked out of the bus. We didn’t leave until morning, so it gave me enough time to get my head on straight. I didn’t want to walk far knowing I would either get lost, get mobbed by fans, or miss the bus in the morning. So I walked to the corner of the venue and slid down the wall and sat. The night calmed my nerves. I began to think about everything. The way Ashley’s eyes sucked me in with every glance. The way she looked when she and Andy came back to the bus, revitalized and happy. The burning sensation in my gut I get every time I thing of Ashley. The way I’m always thinking of Ashley and not JJ. I was mid thought when I heard someone cough behind me. I turned and saw William. “oh, hey Bill” I said. “hey, sorry I did mean to bother you.” He said starting to turn away. “no it’s fine. I’d rather have company right now anyways.” I said. this was kind of true. “ok” he said sitting down next to me. “so what brings you out at night?” I asked trying to escape my thoughts. “I couldn’t sleep, too much on my mind. What about you?” he asked. “same” I said staring at my shoes. A long silence passed before Bill finally spoke. “so what are you thinking about?” he said. “if I tell you, you have to promise not to tell any of the guys, ok?” I asked. “sure man” he said. “ok, I think I like Ashley.” I said fiddling with a string from my shirt. “yeah I like her too, she’s nice.” He said. “no, I mean I think I really really like her.” I said adding hand gestures to extenuate my point. “oooohhhh” he said. “so what are you going to do about that?” he asked like he was my therapist or something. “I don’t know man. I mean if I tell Andy or JJ they’ll hate me, and if I tell Ashley how I fell she’ll think I’m a weirdo, and if I kept it in side it’ll tear me up. What do you suggest I do?” I asked. “I don’t know man you’re stuck between a rock and a hard place.” He said. “I know” I said. “if it was me I would tell JJ that is not working, but I would think about the band before I turn my back on Andy to take Ashley. Alright man?” he said. “yeah alright, So what’s on your mind? Since I just spilt my guts to you.” I said laughing a little. “nothing that compares to your problem” He said laughing. I stood up. “well I’m going to go try and get some rest. See ya" I said walking off toward our bus. “hey Pete, wait” Bill called. “yeah” I said turning back around. “just think about the whole picture before making a move. Ok?” he said. “Ok, William thanks for the advice” I said turning to walk again. Why was he telling that so much? Did he already know something I didn’t? I returned to the bus and fell asleep on the couch.
Sign up to rate and review this story