Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Accidental Romance

Hotel bathrooms are too fancy

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Ryan and Rose wake up and talk over the situation

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2007-09-11 - Updated: 2007-09-11 - 2178 words

0Unrated
A/N: I hope you like the new edited version if not too bad be nice

Chapter two


The next morning, both occupants of the bed were asleep, or were at least until someone's phone alarm went off. Ryan was the one who rolled out of bed first and shut it off, he was about to get back into bed when he saw Rose and immediately began to remember a bit of what happened the night before and he scrunched his face up at his actions.

He quickly got dressed and then he gathered up Rose's clothes and shook her awake gently, when she opened her eyes he noticed that she looked terrified and unsure where she was. He calmed her down and handed her her clothes from last night and turned his back like a true gentlemen to let her get dressed in private.

Once Rose was dressed they both sat down on the couch that was in the hotel room and then looked at each other awkwardly, “So do you know what happened last night?” she asked him still a bit freaking over waking up naked next to some guy.

He shook his head no, “The last thing I remember was talking with you at the bar and then I asked you-” he stopped suddenly, remembering exactly what happened next, he asked her to marry him and then they went to one of those Elvis chapel things and got married.

It seemed that Rose just remembered what happened as well and her eyes widened in surprise, “What the hell were we thinking, stupid, stupid, stupid. We shouldn't of done that we are idiot's you know that. I could be pregnant or something.” Rose said obviously having a slight panic attack. “Alcohol is bad, I don't even drink that much usually, hell I hardly drink I can't deal with this right now, oh god what-”

Ryan cut her off from her attack and shushed her by putting his finger to her wildly talking lips, she quieted after that. “Rose calm down, you're fine, we are not stupid we just made a mistake and we are going to get over this okay?” he asked her and she nodded her head to what he was saying to her.

On the inside Ryan was thinking the exact same thing, how stupid could he have been, he never drinks like ever. So last night he got drunk, met a girl at a bar, got married and had sex with said girl and now she may be pregnant. If she was pregnant he wouldn't abandon her, that is a terrible thing that people do and he refused to do that to someone when he hates it when he hears other fathers do that. Even if he doesn't know Rose all that well he will stay with her whether she is pregnant or not, depending if she wants to stay with him.

“I know you don't know me but if you are pregnant I don't want you to just leave because you don't have a clue who I am, I would want to be in the child's life.” he said to her sincerely.

Rose kind of looks surprised at that, “You don't have to do that Ryan I have enough family to help me, I don't expect you to drop everything that you are doing just because I might be pregnant.” she told him. “It's nice that you would want to be in the child's life but don't make yourself do something you wouldn't do normally.” she told him.

“I really do want to help Rose, I want to be in the child's life, I want to see if maybe we can make this thing, whatever it is we have work.” he told her.

She looked at him, “Well what exactly is it that we have and what are we going to do?” she asked him.

“We are married Rose and we can stay married, get to know each other and stuff like that. Start out friends and then work up from there.” he told her like it was the most obvious choice ever.

She looked at him like he was insane, “You don't want to be married to me, hell I wouldn't want to be married to me if I was you. I'm stubborn, insane, random and blurt phrases out at times that I think of for poems, I'm terribly addicted to the internet, I have not social life to speak of practically and I am just not the type people like you would go out with.” she told him amazingly in one breath.

He gave her a look, one for saying all of that at one go and for what she said putting herself down and everything, people really should get out of that habit, “You aren't the only one with bad habits, I know I have some bad habits, I sometimes say things that make no sense, I leave clothes around my apartment and I mock stupid horror movies.” he told her. “And what do you mean my type doesn't date people like you.”

Rose gave him a 'are you stupid' sort of look, “Ryan I am not that great looking I know that and I am not that skinny either. People like you go for super model types and people who are just more preppy than me.” she said to him.

He shook his head, “You're wrong, I don't like those types, they are usually selfish and they are usually starving themselves. I want a person who actually eats food and not just celery.” he said to her somewhat convincingly.

“Okay I'm not going to argue with you, you seem to have your mind set,” she said to him already seeing that he's determined to convince her that he doesn't care if she's stick thin or not. Rose seemed to have remembered about her family back home and groaned, “My family is going to kill me.” she said and made a face like she now didn't want to go anywhere near her family really.

Ryan was about to say something about that when his cell phone rang, while he was talking to whoever it was on the phone Rose went to change out of the clothes from last night and into some clean and fresh smelling ones thank god. She put on a grey t-shirt that had a motorcycle on the front of it and was outlines in pink, and then a pair of baggy jeans that were faded and most likely should be thrown away, then she put on her Etnies that were the most comfortable pair of shoes she's ever owned.

She walked out of the bathroom that was so overly exaggerated in appearance and over to where Ryan was, “So whats up?” she asked him unsure with what else she should say.

He massaged the back of his neck and looked up at her, “Well that was Brendon, he was wanting to know why I'm not at my apartment, I told him that something came up and some other things so yeah.” he said to her not sure if it mattered that he said all of that.

“Well um okay then.” she said a bit confused. “I'm Rose as you know by now.” she told him smiling slightly.

He smiled at her trying to break the awkward tension that had seemed to set in, “I'm Ryan Ross.” he told her, he noticed that she recognized the name and was hoping that she wouldn't go crazy over it.

“I knew I recognized you, I just couldn't place from where right away,” she said to him and smiled, hopefully assuringly so he knows she wont scream at meeting him. “Before you say anything I'm not about to go rabid fan girl on you.” she told him noticing his hesitant look.

“That's good to know, I don't want to be known as the guy who ran away from his wife in fear,” he said to her smirking slightly, he looked at his watch and then back at her. “Do you want to go and get something to eat, it's past noon and then we could get to know each other better.” he suggested to her.

They ended up going to a Taco Bell, Ryan looked at her curiously. “So what do you do?” he asked.

“Nothing at the moment, I'm a college student, though I may do online courses instead because of the situation.” she told him gesturing at herself and him indicating the situation between them.

He nodded, “So where are you from?” he asked.

“Minnesota, where it colder than some of the coldest countries in the world at times” she replied smiling.

He laughed at that, doubting that's possible, “So are you going to be moving here then, you don't have to or anything but I just want to know what the situation is.” he said so she wouldn't think that she absolutely had to.

She shrugged, “I don't know do you want me to, I don't want to stay somewhere that I'm not welcome.” she said to him.

“I want you to if you want to, but in my apartment there's only my bed so I hope you wont mind sharing with me.” he said not sure how she'd react.

She shook her head, “It doesn't bother me, you don't mind do you?”

“No I don't, I offered it up.” he said to her.

The two of them then decided to head over to Ryan's mother's house, well more so Ryan did he and his mother are close and well he had to tell her what happened. Rose was nervous about meeting his mother, not wanting her to hate her already. Ryan squeezed her hand reassuringly, at least he hoped that it was. “Don't worry she'll love you, probably more than she loves me.” he told her and walked inside the house and called for his mom.

“MOM!” he yelled.

A woman with dark wavy hair and green eyes came out from somewhere in the house, when she saw Ryan she smiled happily, “Ryan, I've missed you how have you been.” she said before she noticed Rose besides him and looked at her curiously then back at Ryan. “Oh whose this?” she asked.

Ryan was the one who now looked nervous, “Umm well mom this is Rose, Rose this is my mother Maria.” he said looking at his mother.”We kind of have some really interesting news to tell you.” he told her hesitantly.

His mother nodded and looked at them suspiciously as she led them into the living room, she motioned for them to sit down on the couch. “From the looks on both of your faces I can guess something drastic happened, I don't think I am going to be happy about this am I?” she asked him.

“It depends on how you look at it,” He told her before going into what happened the night before. “Well umm I did something out of character and went out to a bar, got drunk and met Rose. Well we kind of decided to get married.” he said to her and then looked away from her face so he didn't have to see the disappointment in her eyes.

“George Ryan Ross, what in hell were you thinking?” she yelled at him, hardly being able to believe that this happened. She then turned to Rose, not wanting her to think that she hated her. “No offense dear.”

Rose waved it off smiling, “None taken.” she said.

“Do you two plan on staying together?” she asked them.

Ryan answered this time, “We decided to stay together and get to know each other a bit better.” he told her.

His mother nodded, “Good, because you could have gotten this poor dear pregnant you know and I would never have forgiven you if she ended up pregnant and you left her.” she said to her son sternly who nodded at what she said.

The three of them talked for a bit longer before Ryan and Rose decided to head to Ryan's apartment with what few things Rose had brought with her when she came to Vegas. He showed her to their room, It wasn't much but it's much better than some, “I'll let you put your things away, I'm going to go call the guys and invite them over for dinner so that I can explain what exactly happened.” he said and walked out into the living room to leave her alone for a while.

All Rose had with her was a duffel bag, a back pack and of course her most favorite purse/messenger bag that she had with her on most occasions. The last things she took out were her drawing pad, pencils, and her journal with her writings in them, lastly it was her lap top. She set all of them on an empty bed side table that Ryan cleared for her and went out to the living room to see what Ryan was up to now.
Sign up to rate and review this story