Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Forbidden Love

Kaguya Karada vs. Aisu

by Shank 0 reviews

The war has begun in the Water Country. Kaguya Karada and Aisu have been rivals since the tension has started, how will their final battle play out?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-09-15 - Updated: 2007-09-15 - 1104 words - Complete

0Unrated
The water manipulation clan had gathered all their numbers and were heading towards the river where they would play this battle out. They were all ready for a fight and were prepared to give everything they had. But they were so desperate to get down to the river and start the fight they were not ready for an ambush on their side of the river. They should have realised the Kaguya clan wanted as little water present as possible for the fight and had set up early to wait for them. Kunai, bones and ice began to be flown around everywhere. Ninjas from both sides locked in combat and showing their skills as a shinobi.
Two high level ranking ninjas spotted each other. Kaguya Karada and Aisu, saw each other and immediately got themselves prepared. Their rivalry was going to be resolved now. Karada got his bones set and sprouted some around his body as some form of armour in his blind spots and Aisu prepared his chakra for any techniques he may need. They charged at each other, going past all their team mates and some enemies to get to their rival. As they both charged, they were interrupted, showing how much alike they thought. They had both arranged for this moment and for one of their clan members to strike the enemy while they were distracted. The Kaguya clan member came in with a kunai and aimed for Aisu’s chest, but was quickly stopped as he had summoned ice from behind and went straight through the attacker. Karada was approached by his own attacker and needed to duck and use a bone in his wrist to cut the other’s throat.
Now they had both killed somebody, they kept getting closer and closer, while the others fought around them. As if they had planned their fight, they both began sparring in normal taijutsu hand to hand combat with no ninjutsu or weapons. It was quite a show; Karada was better skilled in this kind of fighting and was coming across more openings. Aisu knew this and was able to cover vital areas with thick ice for protection. Aiu’s fighting style wasn’t as skilled or quick as Karada, but it was flowing like water. His style gave him grace and wasted little energy.
Karada swung a punch which was easily blocked and countered by Aisu causing Karada to need his collar bone to protrude from his shoulder to be able to block it. As they both stood together pushing against each other, Aisu mustered some water and pushed Karada off balance. Doing this though wasted a lot of chakra and energy and put him back with the same advantage as Karada. But, Karada retreated out of defence, giving Aisu some time to rest. “How can you get water when you are not near the river?”
“We are in the Water Country, where mist is common as well as rain. There is water in the air as well as on the plants around us now.” With the water that Aisu had used to get Karada off balance, he hardened it into ice and would use this as an ice weapon to hopefully match against the Kaguya bone.
Karada calmed himself, “See if you can match the dance of the camellia.” Karada’s arm bone came out of his skin and shaped itself like a hard katana. With this in hand, he charged at Aisu. Aisu lifted his ice sword into the air in front of Karada and aimed it for his heart, Karada swiped his bone arm and cut straight through it and kept going towards Aisu. This had left Karada open though as the ice sword he cut in half now shaped itself into two smaller swords to come from behind him. Karada noticed them in time and was able to turn around and cut them again.
This gave Aisu an opportunity and came in for close combat again. Karada turned and defended himself and also got in some good shots on the enemy. Karada was able to stick a good part of the bone katana in through Aisu’s shoulder. Aisu winced in pain and fell back to the ground. As he fell, he was lifting his ice sword, now in four smaller but just as lethal pieces. They were in all directions of Karada and swarmed in at him. Karada was once again able to cut them all, but once again doubled their number. A few of these ice shards were able to get a hit into Karada’s sides.
Karada was in a bad situation, the ice shards were stuck in his skin and it was lucky he had been already put some bone protection under his skin in case he was hit with anything in his blind spots. Still with the wound, Karada had to dodge the ice needles as well as kunai and close quarter combat from Aisu. These ninjas were hard to deal with, but he could tell they preferred long distance fighting. He didn’t mind getting in close, the Kaguya clan members were known for their skill in taijustu combined with their advanced bloodline abilities.
Karada had no other choice but to retreat, even if this retreat was taking him closer to the river. He had to survive now to worry about the future, but this move could potentially be his last in terms of the fight. Aisu realised the desperation Karada was showing but was quite pleased the river was now in range for his control. But this wasn’t the complete advantage it should have been, both ninjas were extremely tired. They had used up a lot of chakra in a short amount of time, Aisu had used up a lot of chakra with his attacks combined together and Karada had continually been on the defence. Both had to rely on their own hand to hand attacks now, which lowered out Aisu’s advantage with Karada.
The fatigue setting in made both ninjas sloppy and Aisu and Karada were able to inflict some critical shots on the other. Karada aimed for Aisu’s wounded shoulder, while Aisu aimed for Karada’s side. Their muscles ached and they had also had numerous cuts and bruises from the fight. They were both on the brink of passing out but kept everything they had to stay conscious. This was where they noticed both of their clan leaders were in battle with each other, and something had happened. It had bought the whole battlefield to a stand still and a scream filled the air.
Sign up to rate and review this story