Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'd End My Days with You in a Hail of Bullets

What?!

by mcr_lover103 3 reviews

Stuff happens alright?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-15 - Updated: 2007-09-15 - 635 words

0Unrated
I stared at Frank for a second or so. Frank's old best friend was homophobic? That was a new one. But more surprising was that I burst out laughing for some reason unknown. Frank was annoyed by my reaction, a confused look on his face when I burst out laughing. He started to scowl when I continued for another two minutes.

"Gerard!! This is supposed to be funny! He is homophobic! And guess what - we're gay!" Frank ranted, "So stop laughing and be serious!"

I stopped, following Frank's angry orders, and took a deep breath "Alright, I'm serious now. But you have to admit that it is a little funny. Your old friend being a homophobe."

"Fine, a little funny, but not break out laughing and looking like a lunatic funny," Frank sighed in defeat, "But can we be adults here now?"

"So what if he's like that? We'll just have to have a threesome and put him in the right direction," I replied with a smile.

"Gerard! I really don't want to screw up my friendship with him," Frank said low and seriously, "He's one of my oldest friends and I want it to stay with that. We'll see him for what - a day or so? We just have to act normal for then and once we're gone we can as flaming gay as we want."

Frank looked at me pleadingly. Though I hated to hide that we were together, since he was the best thing to happen to me, I decided to agree.

"Alright then. I mean, it's just a day or so. We can be just best friends for a day. After all, I'd do anything for you baby," I agreed, placing a kiss on Frank's cheek.

"Thanks! You're the best!" Frank squealed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I started to kiss down Frank's neck until I remembered that in Chicago we were just best friends. We unwrapped from each other's arms and walked side by side back into Starbucks. Ray, Mikey, and Bob were ingrossed in a conversation about World of Warcraft. Figures. When we were a few feet away from then, Mikey bounded up to us.

"Guess what Gerard," Mikey said, his eyes shining with excitement.

"What?" I replied simply. I really hated to guess, which Mikey usually made me do.

Mikey only sighed at me not guessing before perking up again, "Well, we were talking and stuff and Bob is coming with us!"

"WHAT?!" Frank and I both said loudly at the same time.

Ray and Bob turned to look at us. They must have thought that our sudden outburst was due to our excitement since they continued to talk. Frank and I turned to look back at Mikey, stunned expressions playing on our faces.

"Mikey, that isn't a good idea. You don't know what that means," I said.

"What do you mean?" He questioned, tilting his head to one side.

"He's a homophobe," Frank said in a low voice, avoiding being overheard.

"Oh, I can see where that can be a problem," Mikey replied like we were trying to figure out a math problem, "Well, we can't just univite him now, that would be rude."

"Why'd you invite him in the first place anyway?" Frank butted in.

"Cause I thought you would like it, since you guys were buddies and all," Mikey shot back, "Sorry for trying to be nice. How was I supposed to know he was like that?"

"Well he wasn't your friend to invite!" Frank retorted.

"Guys! We have a bigger problem to worry about!" I announced, stopping the bickering, "So what are we going to do?"



AUTHORS COMMENT: oh my god! what if they did have a threesome?-that would be totally hot! anyway, please comment if you love me ;D
Sign up to rate and review this story