Categories > Original > Romance > Sweety, You Have Me. (Kevin Jonas)

0000003

by MVasquez-and-Ashes 0 reviews

dude

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2007-09-16 - Updated: 2007-09-16 - 383 words

0Unrated
0000003

"DUDE NO WAY!" Antonia said rather loudly. Kevin laughed at her overreaction. "We so have to go some time!"
"Yes we do!" Kevin responded. "Sometime soon so me and my brothers can kick your butt!"
"It would probably actually be my brothers and I, and not way you could beat my amazing team!"
"Don't make fun of my grammar! Your not so great at it your self." He joked.
"Yeah…well…I'm cooler!" She yelled.
"Yeah, sure!" Kevin laughed nudging her with his elbow.
"Uh ha! I'm so cool; I will challenge you to a bowling duel, Jonas against Cortez." She said pointing at him.
"I'm not sure what that has to do with you being cool but I accept your challenge!" Kevin said throwing a french fry at her.
"Oh it is on!" She yelled throwing one back at him. They began a french fry fight of doom. It went on long enough for them to get fries all over each other. The management of the french fry stand asked them to leave the seating area. Which they did happily. They walked down the boardwalk picking fries off of each other. They laughed at the stupidity of it all.
"LOOK!" Antonia yelled pointing out over the side of the railing. Kevin leaned against it while looking in the direction she was pointing. It was a small boat floating in the water. "I like to watch the boats." She said staring out at it. Kevin found himself staring at her instead. "Isn't it pretty?"
"It's beautiful," He whispered still staring at her. She looked at him smiling. He smiled back and noticed something in her hair. He reached forward slowly, it would have been the most perfect moment for a kiss, if he want pulling a greasy french fry out of her hair. They laughed as he threw it to the side. A seagull waddled over at snatched it up. Her smile grew as it happened. "You like birds don't you?"
"I love all animals." She answered looking back to him. "Vegetarian."
"Interesting, carnivore; but willing to change if I had some decent motivation." He was telling the truth. Her smile grew (if that was even possible at this point). They spent the rest of the day talking about animal rights and cruelty.
Sign up to rate and review this story