Categories > Original > Romance > Sweety, You Have Me. (Kevin Jonas)

0000004

by MVasquez-and-Ashes 0 reviews

KEVIN!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2007-09-16 - Updated: 2007-09-16 - 625 words

0Unrated
0000004

"Tell us everything!" Aaryn screeched as they (meaning Aaryn, Katie, Noah and Antonia) gathered in Antonia's room. Everyone else was open about there day but Antonia kept it all to herself.
"Come on!" Katie whined after another minute of silence. "We deserve something."
"You don't deserve anything after breaking your promise twice!" Antonia said. She wasn’t mad about it any more; she just didn’t want to tell her friends about the perfect day. Is that so wrong? Katie sank back into the chair she was sitting in. "Besides all you need to know about my date is: Noah get your bowling shoes ready for Friday night. Except you Katie and Aaryn you guys can't bowl for crap so you'll just be the cheerleaders."
"YAY!" Katie yelled with fake prep sinking even further into the chair.
"If your not going to tell them will you tell me later when they're gone?" Noah asked hopefully.
"Maybe." Antonia said standing up from her bed. She walked over to her CD player and put in the JB CD that Katie had bought her the day before. This was the first time that she had listened to them out side of the random video on Disney Channel (that her little brother watches). She sat back down on the edge of her bed and looked over the back of the CD case.
"You're finally listening to them, good for you." Aaryn said happily.
"I've been trying to get her to listen to them for months!" Noah said falling back on the bed. "But you know how stubborn she is."
"And now she's bowling with them." Aaryn shook her head.
"Who else is going to be on out team?" Noah asked cocking his head to the side.
"Jay, who else?" Antonia answered.
"Good choice my sister." He said standing up. "I must be off; I have fan fiction to read!"
"Your brother is the only guy I know who will admit to reading fan fiction." Katie told them after Noah had closed the door.
"He's cool like that." Tony said falling back on the bed.

!~@~!~@~!~@~!

"Are they gone?" Noah asked poking his head in the door. Tony smiled and nodded. He came in, followed by their older brother Jason, shut the door and jumped on the bed. Jason shook his head and sat in the chair that Katie always sits in.
"You brought Jason?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah! If he's going to bowl with us he has to know about who he's bowling against!" Noah said rolling his eyes.
"Okay," Tony said looking at the blonde haired boy in the chair. "Well at first it was really weird because Kevin and I were joking like we had known each other forever. Then it got really awkward."
"What else is new?" Jason interrupted.
"Do you wanna tell the story?" Tony said defensively. She hated it when people interrupted her.
"Continue."
"Then, Aaryn and Nick came and they said they wanted to get ice cream so we followed them. We were in line talking about birds then he got the Rocky Road and I got the Cookie Dough. Then the guys were gone again and we were all mad. Then after we ate the ice cream we went for a walk and we got some french fries. We made a big mess with the fries and then we got kicked out. We watched some boats and he took a fry out my hair. Then he considered being a vegetarian. Now we're going bowling on Friday."
"Right…" Noah and Jason said at once.
"Sounds like fun see you later." Jason said getting up and leaving.
"I CAN'T WAIT! I GET TO MEET THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!" Can you guys who said that?
Sign up to rate and review this story