Categories > Original > Romance > Sweety, You Have Me. (Kevin Jonas)

0000005

by MVasquez-and-Ashes 0 reviews

EEK!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-09-17 - Updated: 2007-09-17 - 464 words

0Unrated
0000005

"Hun you are not wearing that." Antonia told Noah who was sporting a white and gold bowling shirt that read "Team Jonas" across the back. He had it specially made, he wore it every time they went bowling. He claimed it was his good luck charm.
"But-"
"NO!" She stopped his protest and pointed up the stairs. He groaned and trudged up the stairs. Jason sat on the couch shaking his head in amusement. Noah came down a few seconds later with a pink Paramore shirt on.
"Happy?" He asked.
"Very, let's go!" The three of them went out side to Jason's car and got in. they were meeting everyone at the bowling alley. Everyone else was already there when they showed up.
"Are you ready to get your butt kicked?" Kevin whispered in her ear. His warm breath sent shivers down her spine.
"I don't know, I wouldn’t exactly know what that feels like, considering my team always wins." She whispered back.
"I guess I'll just have to change that then." He whispered.
"I'll have fun watching you try."
"Bring it on."
"Will you two stop flirting so we can get our bowl on?" Joe asked. Antonia and Kevin rolled their eyes.

!~@~!~@~!~@~!

"WE WIN! YOU LOSE! IN YOUR FACE JONAS!" Antonia yelled dancing her victory dance. Her brothers, Katie and Aaryn joined in.
"We so let you win!" Kevin protest.
"Yeah sure!" Antonia joked.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask you something and since they're doing that I think this is the perfect time." Joe said to Katie. She smiled at him waiting to be asked. "Will you go out with me?" She sat in shock. Her brain screamed yes but her mouth couldn't form the words.
"Sure." She got out after a few minutes. They smiled at each other and kept talking.

"Hey Nick, wanna go out some time?" Aaryn asked watching Joe and Katie.
"Sure." Nick answered putting his arm around her.


"Can you two please stop this? Obviously you are both really competitive and enjoy making it humorous to yourselves. Stop, it's annoying." Jason told Antonia and Kevin. They looked at him and stood up straight. Jason was muscular and intimidating.
"You showed them Jason!" Noah said as they started walking away. "You were all stop and they did! It was…" he trailed off. Antonia laughed and turned to Kevin who was shaking his head.
"I know that we haven’t known each other for that long, but I really like you." Kevin said fidgeting. Antonia smiled. She knew this line. "Would you mind going out with me, on a real date, tomorrow night?"
"I thought you would never ask!" She exclaimed hugging him.
"Is that a yes?" He asked with a hopeful smile. She nodded her head yes.
Sign up to rate and review this story