Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Daddy, Where Do Babies Come From?

It's A Girl!

by darks00 4 reviews

Delilah and Julius are shocked to see Al and Scarlett's plan...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-09-16 - Updated: 2007-09-17 - 1125 words

0Unrated
“Good thing that Scarlett got something to help you with kids, Kiddo’s,” said Al, rolling to face us in his big office chair, “Scarlett, if you please...”

“Sure, Big Al,” Scarlett said.

She went to Al’s closet, and pulled something out. What she pulled us out surprise us.

It was a robot baby.

Uh-Oh. I knew what was coming...

___________________________________

"This is a robot baby," said Scarlett with satifation on her face.

Julius and me looked at each other, raised an eyebrow, then looked at the robot baby that was in a pink little dress with a pink bow on her fake blond hair. We studied it with curiousity.

"A new student?" I joked.

"Kittens, this is a robot baby. It is like a normal baby- emotions, feeding habbits, everything. You two will have to act like a mother and father to this baby. Prove to us that you can take care of a child, and you will no longer have to take care of the robot."

"Why?" Asked Julius, pouting. "I mean, we're spies, not babysitters."

"You two," Al said, pointing his chop stick for his noodels at Julius, then me, "are not the best with children. What if there is another mission you have to look after childrens? You two are the best of the best of spies, just like your folks...We need to know you can handle a mission with children. If you can dodge knifes, flames, de-fuse bombs, this should be easy for you two."

"Not the type of bombs that come in baby's dipers," muttered Julius, which forced me to give a little giggle.


"But it wasn't my fault," I protested, "I'm good with children. I asked Julius to look after one thing, and now it's my fault that he didn't do what I asked him to do when he sayd 'okay'?!

"You two are partners," Scarlett reminded us, "you two are in this together. Help Julius become more of a father figure, Delilah. Partners need to be there for each other."

"And what if we refuse?" I asked.

I had better things to do then look after a robot baby.

Scarlett and Al looked at each other sadly, then looked at us seriously.

"We will have to suspend you from missions until you finish this assignment, Kittens," said Scarlett, "I'm sorry, but kids are the future. Adutls and teens are the only ones needing to be protected in the world. It may see small, but it will grow big in the future. You dig?"

Julius sighed in defeat. "I'll do it if Delilah helps me."

I sighed, too. "Fine."

Scarlett handed the robot baby to me.

"By the dress, you can tell the robot's a girl," said Al, smiling.

"Why couldn't it be a boy?" complained Julius.

Scarlett laughed. "I thought it would be amusing to get you guys to look after an emotional child."

"Since when did robots have genders?" Julius continued to complain.

"Julius, it's like a real baby, man," pointed out Al.

"This is so stupid," Julius muttered.

"Now what will you children name your child?" Scarlett asked us.

"Now we have to name it?" Julius slapped his forhead with his hand, "this is ridulous!"


"Daddy looks lost for words. Why doesn't the 'mommy' name her," smirked Scarlett, looking at me.

"I don't know, I guess we'll call her..." I mummbled, looking at the robot child, while thinking, then said, "Kylie."

"Cute name, Kitten," said Scarlett.

She picked up a pink bag from the closet, making Julius and me look at it in disgust.

"This is a baby bag," explained Scarlett, "in it is dipers, bottles, toys, books, play-pen, the works."

She handed it to Julius, since my hands were full with the baby.

Julius didn't look happy that it was pink. I think he hates this worse than me.

Then Al said, "Congrats, parents!"

"STOP CALLING US PARENTS!" Julius and me cried out.

Julius and me left. If we stayed one more second, we would have heard Al saying to Scarlett,

"Cute. The kiddos are really fighting like real parents. Think this will bring them even closer together?"

Scarlett giggled. "I think so."

__________________________________


Julius and me were in Julius' room, starring at the 'Kylie' on the bed.

"What do we do with 'it'?" Julius asked.

"Julius, it's supposed to be our 'kid'." I reminded him.

"Yeah, but Al and Scarlett's not here, so who cares?" He questioned out loud.

"Julius, Scarlett and Al are smarter then just to 'leave it with us' when they told us this is very important. We're spies, remember? They probley bugged and put in a hidden camera in the baby so they can detect out every move on how we treat the baby," I told him.

Julius gave me a akward look.

"What?" I asked him.

"You like this, don't you?" He questioned while laughing, "you are so enjoying this. You are thinking of everything."

I raised an eyebrow. "Well, I want to continue to go on missions, don't you?" I asked him.

"Of course," he answered.

"Then let's be the best darn parents we can be, so them we can be mature so we can be put back on normal missions!" I told him with excitement in my voice.

"You're right, Delilah. Let's do this," I told him.

"Wah, wah, wah..."

"What's crying"?" Asked Julius.

"It's Kylie," I told him.

"What? It cries?" He asked.

"Of course. Scarlett DID say it was like a real baby, right?"

"Why is it crying?" Julius asked with anxiety in his voice.

I knew he must have never had to babysat when he was younger at the academy, nor took the lessons Scarlett gave out.

I thought for a moment before saying, "She probably knows you're going to be her father."

"Ha-ha," Julius rolled his eyes, giving his sarcastic laugh. "I'm going to prove you wrong I can be a good dad."

"Prove it," I chanllanged him.

"Okay, if I can be a good dad, you have to go for...For..." He muttered.

"For what?" I asked him.

"...GOFORLUNCHWITHME," he said fast.

"What?"

"Go...For...Lunch...With...Me..." Julius was blushing.

It was cute. He usually never blushes.

"Okay, and if you lose..." I said with thought in my voice.

"And if I lose?" Julius repeated with anxiety in his voice.

"That will be a secret," I told him.

"You're no fun, Delilah. I won't have to do it if I don't like it since you didn't tell me."

"No, I will tell you, I just have to think of something, okay? Deal?" She asked.

"Deal," I said.

"Wah, wah, wah..."

"Kylie's still crying..." Julius mumbled.

"Then do something."

"Like what?"

"Like being a daddy, idiot!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story