Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You CAN keep my brother; And I WILL fuck your friends.

I brought you my bullets, You brought me your love

by SaaRawr 3 reviews

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-23 - Updated: 2007-09-23 - 1079 words

0Unrated
Fuck.
Where were they??


I tried to think of all the places the guys could have gone in such a hurry this morning, but I couldn’t think of shit.
At about 4 am, I had been woken by all 5 of them.
They were ‘off out somewhere’ and they ‘wouldn’t be back until later on.’
But when I asked where they were going, they went all secretive on my ass.
It just didn’t make sense, especially the fact the neither Gerard nor Frank would even give me the slightest clue as to what the fuck was going on.

Damn I was bored.
I wandered around the flat, turning things over, exploring every inch.
I searched the kitchen for a mug.
Where the fuck did Ray hide the godamn mugs?
It felt weird that I was left alone in Ray’s flat.
It felt wrong.
I didn’t live here, so why was I sat in the kitchen dressed for bed?
God only knows. Last night was merely a blur.

Sipping my coffee, I watched time tick by.
What the fuck are they doing?
Why couldn’t I go with?

So many thoughts skipped around in my head, that I ended up with a banging headache.
Suddenly I heard my phone bleeping, telling me that I had a message.
I scurried over to the table on which I had left it, and quickly opened the text to see who it was from.
Gerard
At last…
I opened the message, but what I was hoping to find, was not there.
“I look forward to it,” I said to myself, “and three fucking kisses?”
I tried to think what it could mean but there was only one thing that my brain thought it could be.
I was quick to reply, ‘you look forward to what, honey? xxx’
I paced up and down the corridor waiting for the reply that would determine whether or not my beliefs were true…
Gerard.
I’m sorry sweetie, sent you the wrong message. xxx



I woke to the sound of laughter.
I scanned the room with my eyes only half open, and I was quite pleased to find my head was rested on Gerard’s knees and his hand stroked my stomach.
Finally they were back.
Although I wasn’t quite sure for how long they had been here, or how the hell I managed to end up snuggled up to Gerard on Ray’s sofa.

“I can’t wait to until she wakes up,” I heard Frank squeak.
“I know, she’s gonna be so psyched,” Gerard’s fingers ran up and down my fat stomach. He seemed excited, but that was probably an act, how could he be sat there, his hands all over me, acting like he had done nothing wrong?
“Yeah. I still can’t believe this is happening,” Ray squealed and clapped his hands.
“Cant believe what is happening?” I opened my eyes fully and sat up, knocking Gerard’s hands off me and puling my shirt back down over my tummy.
“Oh, Sarah, sorry did I wake you?” Ray said softly, smiling sweetly.
“No. So, what’s up?” I pushed them for an answer, I needed to know what was going on, my brain couldn’t take any more ideas, it needed the truth.
“Well, we have news for you,” Gerard began. He tried to put his arm around my shoulders, but I moved away before he could touch me, for I knew that if I felt his arms cradle me, I would fall and not be able to stand strong again. I needed to know why he sent that message, and who it was really for, so this was no time for getting lost in his eyes or being nursed by him.
“What?” I said in a pushy tone.
“Well,” Mikey smiled broadly and looked around at the others.
“Go on then, spit it out..” I threw my arms in the air.
“Who’s rattled your cage?” Bob raised an eyebrow at me.
“I just want you to tell me, I want to know..” I tried to act innocent, but they could tell something was wrong.
“What’s wrong Sarah?” Frank stood up next to me, and put his hands on my shoulders, “Is everything okay?”
”Yeah, I’m fine. Could you just leave me and Gerard alone for a while though, I want to talk to him.” I faked a smile, as they left the room.
“Shout us when you’re done,” Ray said, closing the door.

“What’s wrong babe?” Gerard stood, arms outstretched, but I moved back so he missed when he tried to pull me into a hug, “Why won’t you let me touch you?”
I could see fear in his eyes, “is everything okay?” he stared down at my stomach.
“Yes, of course everything is okay. You’re off out with some whore while the guys are doing fuck knows what and I’m left here all on my fucking own and how would you feel if something had happened to me you fucking man slag..” I paused for breath and looked briefly into Gerard’s eyes.
I immediately regretted what I had just said.
Tears formed in his eyes like little glass beads. He tried to blink them away.
“Gerard, where have you been?” I felt seriously guilty.
“We were about to tell you, baby. We went to a recording studio. We’ve recorded an album, honey. My Chemical Romance..” he choked back tears, “I wasn’t out with some whore!”
”What about that message, I thought..” suddenly I realised what a jerk I had been.
“That message was supposed to go to Brian, our manager,” he frowned, “but if you can’t trust me, and you think that I’m cheating on you...”
”No, no. I made a mistake. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry sweetie.” Tears began to roll down my cheeks, what had I done?
”Shhh, It’s alright Sarah honey. Forget about it, I understand,” Gerard’s arms engulfed me, and he rocked me back and forth.

“You guys okay?” Bob poked his head around the door.
“Yeah, just a misunderstanding, come back in, Ive told her about the album,” Gerard pulled me over to the sofa where he sat me on his knees.
“My Chemical Romance?” I asked, looking into his eyes.
“Our band, sunshine. Our band’s name is My Chemical Romance.”





[Reviews welcome, thanks]
Sign up to rate and review this story