Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives

The Collision of Your Kiss Made It So Hard

by crystalcrash 2 reviews

Yay, two chapters in one day =) If you love me for it, write me a REVIEW! Lol, i'm a pain, i know, but i really need reviews. Anyways, I'll try and get chapter up tomorrow. Who knows, maybe i'll...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-09-25 - Updated: 2007-09-25 - 1226 words - Complete

0Unrated




...do you remember that day when we met, you told me 'this gets harder'? Well it did...





"There you are! We were wondering when you guys were gonna show up. I was just going to go and wake you guys up. The breakfast bar closes in half an hour and we all know how crabby you two would be if you didn't have your coffee..." Ray informed us, not noticing the tension.



"Come on, they just made the last pot of coffee so you better... are you guys ok?" Nothing could slip by Mikey. Frankie had been his best friend for years, and I... well I was his brother. He just stood there, examining us, waiting for an answer that we didn't know how to give.



"Sure... we just need coffee," said Frankie, walking past Ray and Mikey towards the breakfast bar. It was in a big room next to the TV room.



"Yeah..." I said, running my hand through my hair nervously and trying to give them a smile. I went after Frankie and saw Bob on the way, just leaving the breakfast bar. I waved to him but continued on.



Bob gave me a weird look. "What's up with him?" he asked Mikey and Ray.



Ray shrugged but Mikey keep looking at me as I left... I could feel his intense gaze on my back, making me want to walk even faster to get away.



Frankie was already sitting on a stool with his coffee when I got there. Without saying anything to him, I poured myself acup and sat next to him.



"So..." I started, trying to break the tension, "what are the plans for today?"



"Not much... I guess I'll go looking for Sam and hang out with her or something. It's our last day here you know. We'll leave tomorrow morning." He didn't look up from his coffee.



"Yeah, you already told me... I'd better find something to keep myself occupied then... I'll ask the rest of the guys what they're doing when I'm done with this," I told him, pointing to my cup.



He nodded and continued to take slow sips of his coffee.



We sat there the rest of the time without saying anything else. I finished my coffee as fast as I could and left to find the guys. I finally found them in the TV room, wrestling around on one of the sofas.



"Ohhh, couch sex. Looks like fun. Can Ijoin?" I asked them grinning.



"Sorry, man, but a threesome is as much as I will handle," answered Bob.



I walked into the room and let myself fall onto a sofa next to them. "We've been here one day and I'm already bored out of my mind. What are you guys going to do today?"



Mikey answered first. "I don't know about the rest of us... but Bob-o here has a meeting with a certain blond someone." He ducked as Bob threw a pillow at his head.



"The same chick as last time? Wow, man, that's a record. Two times in a row!" Bob threw a pillow at Ray too but didn't miss that time, hitting him right in the face and making him fall back.



That got us all laughing but still didn't solve my boredom problem.



"Ok, Bob is going to be busy the rest of the day... and maybe night, if he's lucky," I said matter-of-factly. I grinned when I saw the face he made. "What about the rest of us? No pool, please," I said before Ray could suggest it.



"I think you should find a solution to whatever problem you and Frank are having before he spends the day with his new friend." Mikey could have shot me and I wouldn't have been more shocked by what he has said. He was looking straight at me, waiting for my reaction, which totally gave me away.



"Nothing is wrong! He's just grumpy because I woke him up..." I started, but seeing his face and knowing he wasn't buying it, I said, "Ok, FINE! I'll talk to him after we decide what we're gonna do."



"We could just... hang around? It's been awhile seen we've been able to just do nothing all day. How about it?" For once, we agreed with Ray.



"Ok. Now... I'll be back in a bit." I walked out of the room glaring at Mikey, but he looked happy. He liked getting his way.



I started my search for Frankie singing in my head, Oh where, oh where, could my Frankie boy be? Oh where, oh where, could he be? I finally found him in our room; rummaging through his suitcase.



"Hey ho, Frankie boy. What's the big search for?"



He looked at me and grinned. Guess he wasn't weirded out anymore. Ahh, the wonders of coffee...



"Cologne, man. I need to smell good..." and smiled in spite of himself.



"Ahh, for the big day with the girl... I have some if you want to use it. It's full because I never remember to put it on..." I told him, and started looking for it in my suitcase. It's amazing how things seem to hide when you want them.



Frankie snorted and said, "It's full because you're too much of a lazy-ass to stop for two seconds to put some on."



I pulled the bottle out of the suitcase, showing it to him, and said, "Just for that, you're not having it anymore."



He opened his mouth, faking shock, and lunged at me. I jumped on my bed with the bottle in my hand trying to escape.



"Too /sloooow/, Frankie boy!" I said, taunting him.



I saw him getting up and just as I was going to jump to his bed, he grabbed my foot, making me fall facedown on his bed. I quickly turned upwards, just as he jumped on me making it impossible for me to escape. He was grinning like a maniac. "Gotcha now!"



His face was only a few inches from mine as we stared at each other, as if trapped by each others eyes. It was more than Icould handle.



I grabbed his face and crashed my mouth against his, giving him a hard kiss, unable to control myself.



After about 2 seconds I realised what I was doing and let go of his face, shocked at what I had done.



But loving it nonetheless.



Frankie, on the other hand, freaked out.



He jumped off me so suddenly he fell on the floor.



"What the fuck was that?! What are you /doing/, man?"



Never in my whole life had I seen him react like that. It was just... /whoa/. He was scaring the shit out of me.



"I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! I was just -you were on me and I - I didn't mean for that to happen, I just - "



"Save it!" He screamed at me, getting off the floor. "What the /fuck/, man...?!" he muttered as he went to the door. He flung it open and left, slamming it behind him.



Holy shit...holy fucking shit...



I sat on his bed, staring at the door for the next hour. I couldn't believe I had just kissed my best friend... I grabbed his fucking face and kissed him!



A million things ran through my head but everything stopped with one last thought: /minibar/.







Sign up to rate and review this story