Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

Dairy Queen Happy Time

by FreakOfNature 0 reviews

la deee da

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-09-30 - Updated: 2007-09-30 - 708 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick awoke the next morning, to find himself in Pete's bed. The two of them had talked for hours after he had arrived that night, and he must have fallen asleep sometime inbetween then. He looked around the room a few times, seeing that Pete was no where to be found. The clock next to the bed read 9:34 AM.
Any other day he would have chosen to stay asleep, but today he was off the the recording studio. It had been a long time since he had been there, or done anything music related. Since he married Joy, his life became more revolved around their relationship, than anything else. Yes, this did mean a very healthy relationship, but it was about time he went back to what he had been wanting to do for so long.
He lifted the covers from his still clothed body, and walked out of the room. Going down the stairs he could hear Pete's voice, and another familiar voice as well. He then remembered that Kate was staying over to.
As he stepped on the last step of the staircase, both Pete and Kate's head turned towards him. They were both in the kitchen talking. They paused when they saw their sleepy friend come in the room.

"Good morning sunshine." Pete said happily as he poured some pancake batter onto a pan.

"Hey Panda. Um..." He turned to Kate and smiled aquwardly. This was the first time he had seen her this way. Pete was right, she was completely different. She was no longer the pretty face Patrick would go to talk to. There was nothing happy looking about her.

"Hey, Patrick." She mumbled.

"Hey." He breathed. He walked over to Pete, observing what he was doing. Burning the pancakes.

Pete acknowledged his friend. "So Patty, you ready to do some recording today?"

Patrick nodded. "Yeah. It's gonna be pretty cool going back in there. It seems like forever since we've made any kind of music."

Pete poured the last pancake onto the pan. "That's cause it has been forever."

"True." Patrick agreed.

After breakast had been eaten, out of pure politeness due to the fact that all of the pancakes were burn to a crisp; the two friends left for the studio. Kate stayed behind since her presents would only make things aquward.

Pete and Patrick arrived twenty minutes later, both of their hearts pounding from the excitement. Joe and Andy had already arrived by the time the two of them got there.

"Hey guys!" Joe said loudly. He came over and gave Patrick a hug.

"Hey Joe." Patrick laughed and hugged his friend back.

Pete cleared his throat loudly. "What about me?"

"Eh, your not important." Joe lisped.

"Hater." Pete mumbled and took a seat in the nearest chair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four boys finished up recording for the day, being able to complete three songs in one sitting. It had been an acomplished day for all of them, and decided to go out for an icescream. Pete and Patrick met Joe and Andy at the nearest Dairy Queen and stopped in the parking lot. Thay all got out and began walking towards the building, and were soon trampled by twenty screaming teenage girls.

"Can we have your autographs?!" One girl screamed as she held out her little notebook and pen.

"Here ya go." Pete said as he handed one girl her notebook.

"Thank you so much Pete! I love you!" She yelled back.

Pete smiled, being already used to having crazy obsessed girl fans tell him those kind of things.

When all had been said and done, the four friends were finally able to get their icescream in peace.

"Yeah uh, i'll have a hot fudge sunday with extra extra extra extra extra extra extra extra hot fudge." Joe lisped.

"Sure thing hun. And you guys?" The lady asked as she turned to the rest of the guys.

"I'll have a chocolate cone please." Pete asked

"Can I have a vanilla cone with chocolate jimmies please?" Patrick asked politely

The girl nodded.

"And you sir?"

She turned to Andy.

"Oh, i'm not getting anything."

"Yeah cause he's boring and a vegan." Joe teased.

Andy nudged Joe with his elbow.

"Geeze, sorry."
Sign up to rate and review this story