Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lie Once You Break My Heart, Lie Twice I Break You In Half

We Interupt This Car Ride For A Very Important Anouncement

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

I'll Be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2007-09-30 - Updated: 2007-09-30 - 402 words - Complete

0Unrated
After their DQ visit was over, Patrick went home, which left Pete, Joe and Andy to ride together. Pete had yet to explaine to them about the whole Kate Situation, and wasn't exsactly looking forward to it either.
The ride home had been silent most of the way. The three of them listened to the dull roar of the radio coming through the car speakers. It was only five minutes before they were to arrive home.

Pete took a deep breath. "I need to tell you guys something."

Joe and Andy looked around at their friend in the backseat.

"Yeah?" Andy asked.

"Well, i forgot to tell you that someone else is going to be living with us."

Joe nodded in the drivers seat. "Oh yeah? Who?"

Pete sighed. "Kate."

Joe suddenly swirved off of the road and onto the sidewalk. He quickly stopped his car and turned around to face Pete.

"What? Why?!" He yelled.

"Because. It's a long story. She really has no where else to live." Pete explained, hoping Joe wouldn't jump in the backseat and strangle him.

Andy turned around in his seat. "Pete, thats the worst idea i've ever heard. Do you have any idea how much trouble shes caused?"

Pete nodded. "Yeah I know; but I can't just kick her out. She got kicked out of her apartment, and lost her job. She'd have to live on the streets."

"So what!?" Joe yelled as he threw his arms in to the air.

"She deserves it!"

"Yeah yeah. Can we just try and see if it works? I'm only letting her stay until she gets her own place, thats all. Then it will just be us guys again. In fact, i'll even take her looking for apartments tomorrow, ok?"

Andy and Joe sighed. "Ok."

When they arrived home, Kate was sitting in the livingroom watching TV as usual. Joe and Andy avoided talking to her, and ran upstairs to their own bedrooms.

"Hey Pete." She yawned as she gave him a hug.

"Hey. So, i was thinking tomorrow i could take you looking for an apartment."

Kate frowned. "Babe, I don't have any money. I don't even have a job."

Pete thought for a moment. "Um, alright. Instead, i'll take you looking for a job. The store down the road is hiring, i think."

"Ok." She sighed.

This was going to be alot harder than he thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story